Chapter 13

I Want You Back

You and Infinite arrived at the party and notice how packed it was at Sooyoung's house. Right away, there were people dancing and having time talking to each other. You took a deep breath as you look through all the people having a good time and you were worried that you might have no one to talk to. The only people you talk to were Infinite and that was pretty much it. "I can't wait to get this party started." Dongwoo said as he start to walk away and start to head to the dance floor.

Once Dongwoo and Hoya enter the dance floor, all the girls from the school start to squeal as they notice that the kingkas of the school has arrived. Sooyoung was talking to her friends and notice that Infinite has arrived due to Dongwoo and Hoya already dancing on the dance floor. Sooyoung happily glanced over at Infinite's area and notice that the girls were already saying hi to them. Sooyoung casually got up from her seat and began walking up to them moving the girls out of the way. "Hey! I'm glad you guys could make it!" Sooyoung said as she knew they would come either way.

"Nice party." Sungjong said as he looked around. "I didn't know you were this popular."

"Well obviously." Sooyoung said as she flipped her hair. Her smile suddenly start to fade as she set eyes upon you who was hiding right behind the boys. "Well, I don't see why would you bring her along. What are you even doing here? Who invited you here because I didn't." She rolled her eyes at you.

"I did..." Sunggyu said as he glared at Sooyoung's attitude. "And I don't like the way on how you're talking to ~~~~~ like that."

You wanted to say something, but you think its a bad time to say something so you let Sunggyu do his thing on defending you. "O-Oh..." Sooyoung stuttered as she knew that you would come anyway, but she never wanted you to come.

"Come on ~~~~~." Sungyeol said as he put his arm around you and start to lead you through the dance floor.

You end up joining with Dongwoo and Hoya who were already dancing with a lot of girls. Sungyeol began to dance with Dongwoo and Hoya and he was insisting you to dance along with them. You kindly nodded no since you weren't that good at dancing, you were about to leave til you felt someone grabbed your hand and pulled you back in. You spun over to the person and notice Dongwoo grinning at you and began dancing with you. You giggled on how Dongwoo was dancing with you and you began to dance with everybody.

Sunggyu was sitting with Woohyun at the table while as for Sungjong and L went to go get some food. "She looks like she's having fun." Woohyun mentioned as he watches you dance with the guys on the dance floor.

"Yup." Sunggyu said as he wanted to join but, he wasn't that good of a dancer.

"Why aren't you joining in?" Woohyun asked curiously.

"You know me," Sunggyu said as he leaned back on his chair more. "I'm not that good of a dancer compare to them."

"Yah," L randomly joins in as he arrived at the table with Sungjong. "I don't know what you're talking about but, you're a better dance than Sungyeol over there."

Sunggyu looked over and notice the way on how Sunggyu was dancing. Sungyeol was on the dancing floor dancing in front of you the most goofiest way that you couldn't stop laughing.

Dongwoo and Hoya were doing their dancing on their own as they were impressing the fangirls that was surrounding them. Sunggyu chuckled for a bit as he watches Sungyeol dance for you and he nodded his head and look away. "I'm so done with him." Sunggyu said as he was trying to hold in his laugh.

~*~*~*~

Later on, you and Sungyeol got tired of dancing and you guys walk out of the dance floor and head to the table where the other members were sitting at. "Why aren't you guys dancing?" You asked as you notice the other members were just casually sitting on their chairs and just relaxing.

"We don't dance that well compare to Dongwoo and Hoya ~~~~~." Sungjong shrugged as he knows that he is not that good enough.

"So?" You blinked. "It doesn't matter, come on you guys need to dance as well." You began to grab Sungjong's hand and try to drag him out of his chair.

"Ani, I don't want to." Sungjong said as he was trying to stay in his seat.

"Pretty please~~~!" You pouted at him. You wanted everyone to have fun and seeing the other members just sitting at the table just relaxing and talking is no fun to you.

"Why don't you dance with L instead?" Sungjong suggested as he wasn't in the mood to dance.

You sighed as you let go of Sungjong's hand and look over towards L who was just silently sitting on his chair as well. You walked over to L and gave him the same pouting face as what you did to Sungjong before. "Would you like to dance with me?" You lazily stick out your hand towards L.

You notice L just sat there just staring at you silently and the other guys were all eyes on him from behind. You feel like that he's going to reject you as well so you were about to turn away. You suddenly felt a warm hand over yours and it suddenly made you want to look back. You spotted L slowly getting up while holding on to your hand and he gave you a casual smirk. You were surprise that he accepted to dance with you and you heard the other members whistling in the background. "You go hyung!" Sungjong shouted.

You rolled your eyes at their immatureness and L guided you to the dance floor once again. The music was still blasting and you began dancing with L who was more of a better dancer than Sungyeol. While you were dancing with L, you suddenly felt vicious eyes staring at you and L dancing. You looked around and notice jealous girls with their arms crossed and glaring at you. You felt awkward dancing with him and its like you didn't want to dance him anymore. You were about to walk away, but L quickly grabbed you by the hips and pulled you closer to him.

Your face ended up being close to L's face once again and you didn't know what to do. "Let those girls be." L said as he notice how awkward you were feeling. "Just ignore them."

"You sure?" You blinked as you know its a bad idea to be dancing with him at this time. You wanted to walk away but, at the same time you wanted to stay because you were enjoying this moment.

You tried moving away in the end, but L had a good grip on you so you couldn't move. You looked around your surroundings and notice that eyes were still on you. You then looked over at L who was just dancing with you which made you ignore and shrug it off in the end and continue on dancing with him. While you guys continue on dancing, you suddenly were snatched from your right side which made you get away from L and randomly ended up with in Dongwoo's arms. "Where's your dance partner princess?" Dongwoo teased as he notice that you were enjoying your moment with L.

"Very funny." You said as you lightly pushed Dongwoo away. You gave a small laugh as L stand next to you and notice that Dongwoo and Hoya were invading the dance floor.

"Hey, if you wanted to dance with us. You could have just asked ~~~~~." Hoya said as he try to start dancing with you. You notice Hoya grabbing on to your hand and pulling you close to him and you guys started dancing together.

You smiled on how much fun you were having and you notice that in the end, all the other members began joining in the dance floor. "Its about time you guys show up." L said as he notice Woohyun's arrival along with the others from behind.

"Sorry for the late dance." Woohyun shrugged as he began dancing which made the girls squeal.

You looked over at Woohyun who was already dancing and it made you laughed and surprise to see everyone finally joining in on the dance floor. You continue on dancing with Hoya and in the end you began dancing with everyone having the time of your life.

~*~*~*~

As the night continues, you were still dancing with Infinite having the time of your life. Out of nowhere, Sooyoung came in the dance floor and began dancing with you and the guys. Sooyoung began dancing with Woohyun and Woohyun just dance with her enjoying his time. You didn't mind Sooyoung joining in since it is her party, but you were more worried about her causing an issue in front of you.

You continue dancing with Sungjong and Hoya still having fun and notice Sooyoung quickly moving from guy to guy while dance. You rolled your eyes as you notice there's going to be a problem going on once she gets near you. Finally, Sooyoung walked up to you and began dancing with you, Hoya, and Sungjong. You looked over at Sooyoung and notice she has something in her mind that will get rid of you. You were kind of worried and nervous what does she has plan for you, Sooyoung went over to your spot and rolled your eyes pretending that you weren't there and pushed you out of the dance floor where the guys were.

You were getting suffocated by the crowd trying to see where the guys are with Sooyoung but, it was hard for you to get through when there's so many girls squealing and watching the kingkas dance in the middle of the dance floor. You sighed as you decided to leave the dance floor and head over to the table and sit alone. You were having a good time until Sooyoung decided to in and ruin the night for you. I can't believe this is happening. You thought to yourself. But then again, its pretty normal for her to do something like this.

While you were sitting at the table alone, you were giving a bored look as you notice everyone on the dance floor. You notice everyone having a great time and as for you, you would want to have a fun time but due to the whole school seeing you dance with Infinite, they are even more glad that you're not there with them anymore. You began to space out as you try to think of what you should do while the others are having fun. You notice a group of girls whispering from afar and giving glares at you.

You didn't know what to say or do. Should you really ignore them? In the end, they began walking up to you. You notice from their direction that they are approaching you, and you already knew from the start that a problem is going to happen. "What are you still doing here?" The girl asked with an insulting tone. "I understand that the guys bring you here, but you should have never came."

"What do the kingkas even like about you anyway? You used to be a quiet girl with no friends and now you're the only thing that the kingkas care about." The other girl scoffed as she rolled her eyes at you.

"You shouldn't even deserve to be here." Another girl insulted. "You're ruining every other girl's chance on letting us talking them. This is all your fault!"

You awkwardly looked away as you know it is the right way to not deal with fiesty girls like them. You would stand up for yourself, but its 3 against 1. You don't know what to do, you silently folded your arms and not even try to make eye contact with them. "Um...hello?" The girl tried calling you out. "Aren't you going to say something?"

Once again, you ignored her question. You do not want to start a fight at a party since it would be a bad idea for your reputation. The girls whispered to each other and you can hear their muffled words. In the end, they laughed and continue on glaring at you. "Forget it, she's not saying anything cause she's scared." The 2nd girl snickered as she notice your frightened look.

"What a wimp, she can only stand up for herself if Infinite was by her side." The 3rd girl giggled to herself as she notice how weak you are.

The first girl who kept insulting you kindly went up to you and kneel down forcing you to make eye contact with her, "I'll give you a deal, stay away from Dongwoo oppa and we can be friends." The girl suggested.

You silently looked into your eyes and notice all you see in her is selfishness. You sat there silently since you didn't know what to do. You were afraid, you slowly took deep breaths trying to relax and not overreact. "Hey! What do you think you are doing to her?!" A voice suddenly interrupted you and the girls conversation. Your eyes grew as you looked over to where the voice came from and notice Hoya from a far creating a glare at the 3 girls bothering you.

"H-Hoya oppa!" The 2nd girl stuttered in shocked. "W-We were just trying to be friends with ~~~~~."

"Y-Yeah!" The 3rd girl quickly agrees.

"Are you sure about that?" Hoya folded his arms as he knew that he heard the whole thing.

The girls pouted and Hoya sighed as he looked over at you with a worried look. "Threatening someone is not going to give you the guy that you want. So leave ~~~~ out if this. Bullying her is just going to make your reputation worse if you want to have a chance with us." Hoya said as he felt ashamed seeing girls like this.

"B-But..." The girl said.

Hoya rolled his eyes and ignored the girls as he walked pass them and went to you right away. The girls were shocked and they quickly walked away without saying word. You were shocked to see Hoya save you out of all people. "You ok?" Hoya asked as he sat next to you and patted your head. "Its alright, I doubt those girls will continue bullying you."

"T-Thanks..." You muttered in embarassment since you didn't know what to say.

"Oh come on," Hoya said as he folded his arms. "That's not how you should thank your oppa. You should be a little more happier."

"Thank you." You said in more of a happier tone as you try to give him a fake smile.

Hoya raised his brow at you since he knew that you felt embarassed about him protecting you. "Aish," He ruffled his hair. "You know if something happened to you, the guys are going to kill me right?"

"So, you're saying you're protecting me because of them?" You teased Hoya in a playful tone. "Well someone is a follower."

"Yah! I'm not a follower! I'm just doing what's right for you." Hoya rolled his eyes.

You giggled as you notice Hoya trying to hide his braveness. Hoya notice your giggles and he grinned as he patted your head. It was the end of the party and everyone was walking out of the party gossiping about how they have fun and how it was the best party of the year. The guys were with you and Dongwoo and Hoya were socialzing with Sooyoung thanking her for inviting her to the party. "Your party was a blast Sooyoung." Dongwoo said as he had fun. "Thanks for inviting us tonight."

"No problem," Sooyoung said. "You guys were the spotlight on making my party special."

"We did had fun, happy birthday too." Sungyeol said as he was walking out with the group.

You stood there while the guys were leaving and Sooyoung was having a grin on her face that she was happy to see them. She suddenly laid her eyes on you, and her smile right away faded. She rolled her eyes at you and walked away while her servers were cleaning up the party. You watched her walk away since you felt a harsh aura around her. You knew how much she hated you for being at this party, but the guys were your friends you couldn't do anything but insist on going with them.

You suddenly felt warmness wrapped around your shoulders. You glanced over to your right and notice an arm was being put around you, you looked to your left and notice Sungyeol's face. "Come on, we don't want to leave behind." Sungyeol said as he pinched your cheeks.

"Aish! I know." You sighed as you walked with Sungyeol as both of you guys tried catching up with the group that was heading home.

~*~*~*~

It was already a day after the party and you lazily got out of your bed as you realize what day it was today. You slowly opened your eyes as you notice the bright sunlight shining from your window, you rolled over to the left side of your bed just to see what time it was on your phone. As you pushed the button and your phone, it revealed that it was 10AM. Your eyes suddenly grew as you quickly dropped your phone and start to jumped out off of your bed.

As you jumped out of your bed, you ran over to your closet and quickly grabbed a random set of clothes and start to rush over to the bathroom causing a lot of noise. Sungjong woke up as he heard you jumping out of the bed and opening the closet the door while in a hurry. He sleepily sat up from his bed and watched you be in a hurry. He made a confused look as he saw why were you in a rush. "Mwoyoe?" Sungjong asked himself in a sleepy tone.

You walked out of the bathroom all ready in your clothes and your hair was just wet as you finished taking a quick shower. You had your old pajamas that you were wearing last night in your hand and you were wondering where should you put it. You notice the laundry basket close to the bathroom door and quickly put it in there and dart over to the kitchen and look in the fridge wondering what should you eat. You randomly grabbed an apple and just ran out the door without leaving a note for the guys. I can't believe I'm late... You thought to yourself as you left the house and ran over to the flower shop.

After you have left, the door to Dongwoo's and Hoya's room has opened. A sleepy Hoya popped his head out wondering who was making a lot of noise. He looked left and right from the hallway wondering if that person was still here. He yawned as he walked out of his room and began stretching his arms as he head over to the bathroom. Another door that was leading to Sunggyu's and Woohyun's opened up, revealing a sleepy Woohyun who just woke up as well. "Aish! Who the heck keeps making a lot of noise in the morning?!" Woohyun asked as he was startled by the noise.

Hoya just got out of the bathroom and notice Woohyun heading over there. "Were you the one who made the noise?" Hoya asked as he felt more wide awake and notice Woohyun awake.

"Ani," Woohyun nodded his head. "I thought it was you."

Both of them exchange looks at each other and just shrugged it off and continue on doing there own morning routine. You finally arrived to the flower shop and as you opened the door you began panting from exhaustion. You notice the store was not busy and you looked over to see Ms. Gong who was staring at you with a curious look. "M-Mianhae," You panted. "I woke up late."

"Aigoo," Ms. Gong pouted at you. "I was going to say, I was getting worried where were you."

"Sorry, I overslept from the party." You said as you walked over to the desk and set your stuff down from behind.

"It's alright little one, I'm surprise you actually went to the party." Ms. Gong said. "I thought you wouldn't say that you were going?"

"I was, but Sunggyu oppa convinced me to go. I'm surprise that I actually did have fun." You grinned as you remember the best memories at the party.

"I'm glad." Ms. Gong said, "Alright you should take over the desk, I need to go take my medicine." She slowly got up from her seat and start to walk over.

"Medicine?" You blinked as you didn't know that she was under medication.

"Nae, don't worry about it child. I'm fine." Ms. Gong said as she went to the back and start to rummage through her stuff looking for her medicine.

Once Ms. Gong has found her medicine, she lightly picked it up and tried opening the bottle. As she was struggling to open the bottle, she quickly felt a harsh stab in her heart. She dropped the bottle and start to grip on her heart instead as she was suffering in pain. "Aish..." She muttered as she was trying to hold the pain in.

You were sitting at the front desk waiting for customers to come until you heard a thump from the back room. You quickly turned over to the sound and you curiously got off the seat and slowly walked over to the back room, "Ms. Gong?" You called curiously.

You reached the door to the back room and lightly pushed it, you peeped your head out checking to see if Ms. Gong was ok. The room seemed quiet until your jaws dropped as you spotted an unconscious Ms. Gong fainted on the ground. "Ms. Gong!" You quickly gasped as you rushed over to her. "Ms. Gong? Are you ok?" You asked worriedly trying to check her pulse.

You didn't know what to do, you began to have a random flashback something similar to this. Your vision suddenly became blurry, all you saw was a blurry vision of a person laying in a pool of blood. You gripped on to your head, as you began to have a headache and start to become nausea. You quickly took your phone out of your pocket and shakily dialed the ambulance number.