Chapter 17

I Want You Back

The day has finally come where you already got most of your things packed up along with Sungyeol. You arrived at the place Sunggyu has already brought you and Sungyeol. The rest of the Infinite members were helping as they set down the boxes as you guys arrived inside the house. You took a deep breath as you took a step into the place and noticed that it was small, and it was really different compared to the house that Infinite has, but it was bearable to live in. Not to mention, it seems cozier than comapred to their places. Even though, you prefer their places more than this place.

"Wow, hyung I didn't expect you to find a place like this." Sungjong said as he set down one of the boxes and noticed how nice looking the apartment looks.

"I get that you were trying to go for a small apartment, but it does seem a little bigger though to be called a 'small' place." L raised a brow as he noticed how roomy the apartment is.

"It has 3 bedrooms and at least 2 bathrooms." Sunggyu said, "I figured 3 might be the best since one for ~~~~ and Sungyeol. And if you guys ever want to crash with them, then theres a guest room for that."

"Smart." You said as you set your stuff down next to the couch and plopped as you were trying to relax. "Although, it's not really the same though." You sighed as you looked over at the others since you do prefer to be with all of them, instead of just one of them.

"Everything will be fine ~~~~." Sungyeol said as he walked over and sat next to you. "They will come visit most of the time. And, we still get to see them at school too."

"He's right." Hoya smiled as he walked over and sat on your other side. "Not to mention, we'll walk you and Sungyeol to school and back."

"It just shows how much we care...and how much we will miss you." Sungjong said as it was making you smile in the end. You nodded in agreement as you were glad to have someone like them.

"Araso..." You got up from the couch and looked back at everyone, "Let's get unpacking then." You said as you walked over to choose which one would be your room. "I call this one!" You said as you walked in the room since you notice the nice view outside your window. "Wow..." You said as you can see almost anything and some people walking by.

L had a box that was filled with your stuff in it and place it in a corner and noticed you were already looking out at the window and enjoying the view. "How's the view out there?" L asked as he walked over and took a glimpse of what the view was like. "Wow..."

"I know..." You grinned as you looked over at L. "Anyways, let's get unpacking." You said as you walked over to your boxes and started opening them revealing your clothes.

While you and Sungyeol were unpacking, you had Woohyun and L helping you out in your room while as for Sunggyu and Sungjong helping Sungyeol out in the other room. As for Dongwoo and Hoya, they were bringing in the last set of boxes in each room. "How's it going over here?" Dongwoo asked as he set one of your boxes down.

"Almost done." Woohyun said as he noticed everything was set up.

You finished hanging up the last set of your clothes and noticed how the guys were almost done setting up the furniture. "I think we are just about done here." You said as you got up and noticed the changes in your new room. "Good job team." You hi-fived L, Woohyun, and Dongwoo for teamwork.

Meanwhile in Sungyeol's room they were about to be almost finish with the unpacking as well. "Hyung, I understand we all care about ~~~~'s safety, but are you sure she's going to be safe here?" Sungjong asked as he was still concerned that something might happened to you.

"She will be fine, as long as Sungyeol is here to take care of her." Sunggyu said as he exchange looks with Sungyeol.

Sungyeol sighed as he nodded, "I just wish...they honestly never saw ~~~~ or none of this would have happened."

"It has to happen some way." Sunggyu said as he placed a hand on Sungyeol's shoulder, "I promise we'll find a way to fix this."

"Hey," You peeked your head in Sungyeol's room as you noticed it was about be set up soon. "Woohyun oppa and I might go to the nearest food place near by and grab some food. Do you guys want anything specific?" You asked. As you peeked your head in though, you felt the tension between Sungyeol and Sunggyu as they were starting to have their disagreement with each other.

Right away Sungyeol backed off as he cleared his throat along with Sunggyu. "Ani, I think we're good. You guys get what you guys think sounds good." Sunggyu said, "Do you guys need any money?"

"Aniyo, but thank you oppa." You said as you left the room leaving just the 3 of them again. You got your stuff ready as you noticed Woohyun was waiting for you outside the door. "Kaja!" You said as you opened the door and left the apartment with Woohyun to go get something to eat.

~*~*~*~

You walked out of the apartment with Woohyun and noticed that the weather was starting to get colder. Winter was coming and you notice it might be hard for you to work with the flower shop and maintain the flower's growth since not much flowers grew much in the winter. You start to shiver a bit, but the weather wasn't that bad as you continued on walking with Woohyun. Woohyun looked over your and noticed you were shaking a bit, "You didn't bring a coat?" He broke the silence and starts to get your attention.

"Huh?" You perked your head up and turn your attention towards him, "Ani... I didn't think it was going to be cold."

"You're going to get sick." Woohyun muttered as he start to take off his coat and hand you his. You noticed what he was doing and stopped him right away, you placed your hand on top of his and Woohyun paused and stared into your eyes. He can see you didn't like the idea of him offering his jacket but, he was just being generous about it. The more he stared at you, the more he understand what you were thinking and what's going through your head. In the end though, he didn't care. He continued doing what he was doing and took off his jacket and place it around your shoulders.

You sighed in disappointment as you understand Woohyun was just trying to be there for you, but at the same time you can handle the cold for a bit since the place was nearby. "Just accept it." Woohyun said as he doesn't mind being cold for a bit, as long as you don't get sick.

"Thanks I guess..." You muttered softly, but it was soft enough for Woohyun to hear that he widely grinned at you and patted your head as you guys arrived at the food places. As you guys both entered the food place, you guys already walked out with warm food in your hands. "This food smells so good, I'm already drooling over it." You said as you wanted to eat some right away.

"Yah! We brought food for the others too." Woohyun chuckled, "I thought you care about your oppas that you want them to eat well."

"Well that was me before I was just getting to know you guys." You stuck your tongue out at Woohyun, "Now that I'm comfortable with you guys, I want to have the food all to myself." You teased as you hugged the warm food claiming it your's.

"Yah..." Woohyun said as he attempt to steal the bag from you, before you go crazy on munching it all. "Give it to me." He commanded as he stuck his hand out. You rejected right away and started to run ahead of him. Woohyun sighed as he noticed you're starting to act like a kid, Seriously this girl is acting like another Sungyeol. Woohyun thought to himself as he start to chase after you all the way back to the apartment.

Back at the apartment, everyone was sitting watching a movie while waiting for you and Woohyun to arrive back. You casually open the door and entered with the warm food along with Woohyun from behind. "I can't believe you ran all the way back here." Woohyun panted as he was exhausted that he felt like he was doing laps around school.

"Oppa, it wasn't that bad." You smiled widely at him as you set the food down at the dinner table and took off Woohyun's coat. "Thanks for lending me your coat though." You casually handed back his coat as Woohyun accepted while at the same time he was setting the food down. Honestly, you like the feeling of wearing Woohyun's coat. You felt warm and cozy compared to the sweaters you have, but at the same time what you loved the most was just his scent. You found it weird at first, but at the same time it was a nice feeling.

"Food's ready." Woohyun said as he called the others making them pause the movie and walk over to the dinner table.

"You guys brought a lot of food." Hoya said as he could smell it from all the way at the living room.

"Honestly it smells good." Dongwoo said as he start to drool a bit wanting to eat already. "Setting up the rooms was hard work." He stretched his arms as he flopped down in a chair.

"You should have seen ~~~~, she wanted to eat all of it before even making it here." Woohyun glared towards you making you pout right away.

"Thanks for telling on me oppa." You mumbled as you felt embarrassed that he called you out on that. "What if I was just joking about that?"

"Yah! I asked you to hand it over to me! Then you start to run away like a mini Sungyeol!" Woohyun mentioned as he looked over at Sungyeol. Sungyeol raised a brow as he looked at Woohyun then over at you. All you did was widely grinned at him and let out an awkward chuckle. In the end, all of you guys manage to eat and spend some time together. Even though it's a different place, either way you were glad to at least still have Infinite by your side. Throughout the whole dinner time, Woohyun was telling the others about how you were being a pain to deal with as you were joking around with him and just been acting like a kid for the whole day. While at the same time, Sungyeol mentioned about how L almost broke one of his things making L glare back at him and they started a small argument at the dinner table.

Sunggyu sighed as he stopped the argument right away, but you laughed as everyone was having a good time in the end. Towards the end of the day, the rest of the members left as they knew the weekend was over and school was tomorrow. Now from now on, it's just going to be you and Sungyeol at the house now. As Sungyeol said his last goodbyes to his best friend L, he shut the door and looked back and noticed you knocked out on the couch. A smile came across Sungyeol's face as he finds it adorable how cozy you look when you're sleeping.

Sungyeol gently walked up to you and kneel down as he brushed away the hair off your face. "Kaja..." Sungyeol whispered as he wrapped his arms around you and gently carried you to your room. As he arrived to your room, Sungyeol silently placed you on the bed and wrapped the blanket around you. You didn't wake up at all during the progress, but Sungyeol could tell that you had a good day. Even if you guys are living at a new place now. Sungyeol looked around your room as he noticed how it was different compared to the room you had with Sungjong. He smiled as he noticed this was more of a suitable style to your room, he then stopped as he came across some of the pictures you laid on your drawer which was you as a kid and your parents happily smiling at each other.

Sungyeol frowned as he heard from L what happened to your parents and how it traumatized you to the point where you stopped speaking. You were just terrified on wanting to open yourself up to people and trust others. Sungyeol looked back at you as he noticed you were still fast asleep. He quietly left your room as he shut off the lights and closed the door and went to his room and doze off to sleep as well.

~*~*~*~

Beep beep...beep beep

Sungyeol woke up to the sound his alarm as he shuts it off and slowly got out of bed letting out a loud yawn. He sleepily walked out of the room and straight to the bathroom in the hallway. What he didn't know was how you were in the bathroom as well taking a shower and how Sungyeol casually was using the toilet. Once he flushed, surprisingly you didn't hear it since you were so focused on trying to get the shower done and over with so you wouldn't be late for school. Sungyeol sleepily washed his hands, then begins on brushing his teeth. You were done with your shower as you turned off the water and grabbed the towel and start to dry yourself with it. You wrapped the towel around you and shot open the shower curtain which revealed Sungyeol brushing his teeth at the sink.

Your eyes grew as you forgot how tired you were in the morning that you forgot to lock the door and all you can remember was how you were experiencing another bathroom incident, but this time it's with Sungyeol instead of Woohyun. Also, you're the one. You let out a loud gasp as Sungyeol sleepily looked over with a toothbrush in his mouth and he spotted you in the shower, but this time you were wrapped in a towel. From drowsy, slit eyes, it quickly changed into more of an attentive surprised eyes that you quickly shut the curtain and your face became beet red. "Oppa! When did you come in here?!" You asked in an embarrassed tone.

"Not that long ago..." Sungyeol stuttered awkwardly, "Yah! Why didn't you lock the door?!"

"I forgot!" You pouted in the shower as you opened a bit of the curtain and peeked your head out noticed Sungyeol was still there at the sink. "Can you please finish up so I can at least changed."

Sungyeol let out a sigh and ruffled his hair in frustration as he was a bit annoyed that you forgot to lock the door. "Araso, araso." Sungyeol muttered as he finished up and locked the bathroom door for you as he walked out leaving you your bathroom time once again.

Outside your apartment, the rest of the Infinite members were waiting on you and Sungyeol. "Aigoo, the weather is getting colder each day." Woohyun said as he felt the cold breeze on his face.

"I hope ~~~~-sshi dressed warm today." Sungjong gave a worried frown as he was worried about you getting sick. The door opened as you walked out of the apartment with Sungyeol and noticed the rest of the guys waiting on you and Sungyeol.

"There you guys are!" Sunggyu said as he was getting annoyed with the cold, "It's freezing out here!"

"Why didn't you guys tell us you were here?" Sungyeol raised a brow at them as he would invite them inside so they don't have to wait in the cold.

"Because I thought you would be ready by then." Sunggyu glared towards Sungyeol.

"We took a bit long because stuff happened." You said as you looked down and avoid making eye contact with Sungyeol and decided to walk with Sunggyu for the day instead. "Kaja Sunggyu oppa so you don't have to get too cold!" You said as you linked arms with Sunggyu and start walking leaving the others behind.

"What happened?" L asked as he looked over at Sungyeol as he noticed he was a bit off as well.

"You do not want to know." Sungyeol muttered as he began walking with the rest of the members.

~*~*~*~

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't know how else to end it ^^;. Thank you guys for sticking through this story even if I haven't been updating now and then. You guys are amazing and I hope you have a great day <3