Chapter 15

I Want You Back

As you took a deep breath, you entered the living room where the rest of the members of Infinite were sitting and waiting for you. Sunggyu noticed Sungjong walking up to the group with you by his side. "~~~~~!" Sunggyu sighed in relief as he was glad to see you. You awkwardly smiled and silently waved at your oppas.

Sungyeol noticed you finally got out of your room that he happily jumped out of his seat and rushed over to you and hugged you tightly. You missed the warm feeling coming from Sungyeol's arms that you accepted his hug and happily hugged him back. "I know you have been through a lot lately. Just understand that you don't have to face this alone ~~~~~." Sungyeol said.

You sighed as you understood what Sungyeol meant. You nodded your head as you were glad that they were still there for me even though the passing of Ms. Gong took a huge effect on you. You looked up at Sungyeol and smiled as you were glad to have someone like him by your side. "Thank you..." You quietly have spoken to Sungyeol making Sungyeol listen. Sungyeol nodded as he happily ruffled your hair making you pout as you realized your hair was messed up again.

"Now that I realized, what about the flower shop?" Woohyun suddenly asked. "It can't close down can it?"

You raised a brow towards Woohyun as you didn't know what to say. "They can't really close it down oppa. Unless the business is still going there." You mentioned.

"The only person that worked there was Ms. Gong and you. ~~~~~, are you sure about running the flower shop on your own? What about school?" Hoya asked as he gave a concerned look towards you.

"I'll figure something out. We can't let that place close down. I already have lost my parents along with their things. Losing Ms. Gong and losing the flower shop. I can't let the same exact thing happen to me again." You said. The Infinite members exchanged looks at each other for the first time as they wanted to help with this type of situation. Sunggyu curiously looked at you as he was glad you're back on speaking terms. He got up from his seat walked stood by your side.

"We'll find a way to keep the place going. For now, what's most important is cheering you up." Sunggyu said as he smiled at you. You were surprised but, you smiled back at Sunggyu. The other members nodded in agreement as they exchange looks with each other. Later on throughout the day, Infinite was doing their normal thing. As for you, you were just bored and wanted to do something.

Even though it was raining you felt like you wanted to go visit the flower shop. You knew it was not going to be the same, but you wanted to see it one last time. You got up off your bed and start to walk out of your room. Infinite were all in the living room discussing their usual routine and conversation. You never really knew what they were talking about as they said it didn't concern you plus, they always mentioned to you to not worry about it. Since you trust them, you listened and went to go do your usual thing. You casually walked past Infinite as you grabbed your umbrella and about to walk out the door.

"~~~~~?" Woohyun called out as he noticed you heading out. "You going somewhere?"

You looked back at Woohyun and the others as you didn't mean to interrupt their discussion. "I was gonna go visit the flower shop." You said, "I just wanted to visit and see it one last time before anything happens to it."

"O-Oh, I can come with you if you want." Sungjong insisted.

"Ani, it's fine." You said, "You guys were discussing something important. I don't want to interrupt that. I'll take my leave." You were about to turn the doorknob and open the door but got stopped right away by Dongwoo placing his hand over yours. You looked up as you noticed Dongwoo giving you a concerned look. You sighed and gave a pout as you recognize that look of his along with the others. You rolled your eyes as you noticed how protective these guys are when it comes to you, but you were used to how they are when it comes to you.

Ever since you first met them, you didn't know what you would do without them. Your whole life changed when it came to meeting these people for the first time. Then, the sudden thought came to your head. They never really knew why you chose not to speak, why you chose to stay quiet this whole? You locked yourself away from others for a reason, you were scared of people and you didn't know what to do except just silently nod and go with what they're saying half of the time. You looked up at Dongwoo and you looked at the others. Maybe...it's that time to tell them... You thought to yourself.

"~~~~~?" Dongwoo called out. He tilted his head as he noticed you were staring into space. He sighed and casually waved his hand in front of you making you blinked a couple of times and snapped back to where you currently are.

"H-Huh?!" You stuttered as you didn't remember what happened.

"You were spacing out?" Dongwoo raised a brow at you, he began to casually lean his body against the door making sure you don't open it unless you have company. "Now are you gonna bring one of us or are you gonna go alone? As much as I trust you being alone, I still think it's best to bring someone along."

You pouted as you couldn't believe what Dongwoo was doing. "I was gonna go alone, oppa why do you have to be like this?" You sighed in annoyance. "Guys, can't you do something about this?"

"Actually, I agree with him." Sungyeol said. "Mianhae ~~~~~-ssi, but I still think it's best for you to have someone keep you company while you're there."

"Sungyeol oppa not you too." You muttered. You sighed as you agreed with Sungyeol right away since you trust him the most out of all the other members. "Ara... Dongwoo you can come along then. If that's ok with Sunggyu?" You looked over at Sunggyu as you didn't want to disrespect the leader of the group.

"Whoever you pick ~~~~~, I don't mind if they leave," Sunggyu said. "We mostly care about your safety and well-being. You're like family anyways." He chuckled as he gave a nod towards Dongwoo that he can go.

"Gomawo..." You smiled as you casually pushed Dongwoo out of the way and opened the door. It was still pouring outside so you got your umbrella set. "Let's go Dongwoo!" You said as you walked out of Infinite's place leaving the other members behind and Dongwoo following along.

~*~*~*~

You happily walked out of the house with Dongwoo and placed the umbrella. Dongwoo was gonna leave the house wearing his hoodie but, you noticed it right away and stopped him by holding on to his wrist. "Yah, are you gonna out like that?" You tilted your head at Dongwoo. Dongwoo looked back at you as he noticed how you were giving a concerned look to him. He stood there silent as he didn't expect that you would stop him right away. 

"The rain is not that bad." Dongwoo said as he looked out at the rain.

You rolled your eyes as you casually pulled his wrist closer to you making the distance between you guys almost touch. You didn't mean to pull too hard, but you notice how close Dongwoo's face was to yours. You awkwardly looked up and stared into Dongwoo's eyes while Dongwoo did the same to you. You slowly looked away averting eye contact with him and put the umbrella handle in his hand making both of you guys standing underneath the umbrella. Dongwoo looked over at you as you let go of his wrist and folded your arms in the end. "Let's go!" You said as you start to walk in the rain, but Dongwoo caught up with you right away as he didn't want you to get wet from the rain.

Eventually, you arrived at the flower shop and opened the door right away. As you entered, you noticed the silence and the reminiscing atmosphere once you took a step in. Dongwoo closed the umbrella you gave him and he watches as you looked around the flower shop. You silently walked touching every single flower and noticed how they were still doing ok. You went behind the counter and remember all the times you would help out Ms. Gong, you didn't know what to feel with those memories, you remember her smiling at you and comforting you whenever you were sad. She was like family to you. You stared off into the distance as you start to have flashbacks of the past, but got interrupted as Dongwoo placed his hand over yours.

You glanced down as you stared at Dongwoo's hand placed on top of your's and looked back at him. Dongwoo didn't say anything except just staring at you, he ended up tightening his grip holding your hand for comfort hoping you don't break down. You felt the warmth on your hand get warmer and all you could was silently stare at Dongwoo. "~~~~?" Dongwoo called out as he gave a worried look. Coming from your reactions, you wanted to break down...but you didn't. Instead, you held it in. Dongwoo sighed as he grabs your hand and pulled you in for a hug.

You laid your head against Dongwoo's chest and heard his heartbeat. Dongwoo patted your head and wrapped his other arm around you pulling you in for a hug. "Gwenchanayo..." Dongwoo said, "I'm here for you. Araso?"

You silently stood there as you didn't expect you would need comfort right away. You silently wrapped your arms around Dongwoo and buried your face in his chest as you were trying to hold your tears back and tried not to cry. You let out a sniffle as you felt your tears falling, but you still didn't cry in the end. Dongwoo waited for that opportunity for you to cry, but he noticed how you were staying strong and continue on giving you comfort until you were ready to leave the flower shop.

2 hours later, you and Dongwoo finally walked out and noticed it was still raining. Dongwoo left first as he had to open the umbrella and you followed after standing underneath the umbrella once again. The walk back to the house was silent as you didn't want to talk about what happened back there. You were halfway home and noticed Dongwoo not starting any of the conversation with you. You frowned as you didn't know what to say around this time, and you wanted to break the silence. You took a deep breath and cleared your throat catching Dongwoo's attention. "Gomawo..." You said as you guys continue walking on.

Dongwoo looked over as he heard what you said and gave a soft smile. "No problem, I figured you need the comfort," Dongwoo said. "I'm surprised you didn't cry. You could have cried on me if you need to let it out."

"I know, but I choose not to cry." You said as you looked at him. Dongwoo curiously raised a brow at you wondering why. He tilts his head as he didn't understand why you made the choice of not crying. You awkwardly chuckled, "I did it cause... I honestly have been crying for the past couple of days. I eventually ran out of tears. Plus you were there, so having some company helped out a lot."

Dongwoo stopped as he didn't expect the answer coming from you. You continue on walking on and eventually ended up getting wet from the rain, but for some reason, you didn't care. As you quickly start to become soaked from the rain, you stopped and looked back and noticed Dongwoo staring at you. You tilt your head and looked up as you noticed the rain was still falling on you and you already knew you were going to get in trouble from the other members. "Oppa! Why'd you stop?!" You said as you noticed how wet your clothes are already.

"A-Ah!" Dongwoo said as he rushed over and placed the umbrella on you. "I-I'm sorry! I spaced out for a moment!" You turned back to look at Dongwoo and frowned as you knew what was already going to happen once you arrived back at the house.

~*~*~*~

The other members finished their discussion, they continued on their day just relaxing and doing their own thing. Hoya and Sungjong invaded the living room for the day as they were chilling on the couch and watching TV. Sungyeol and Woohyun were making dinner as it was getting close to dinner time. As for L and Sunggyu, they went to take a nap in their room. Woohyun sighed as he was almost done making dinner with Sungyeol once he finished setting all the empty plates at the table. "I wonder when ~~~~~ and Dongwoo are going to be back." Woohyun said as he set down the last plate and looked over at Sungyeol.

"Who knows honestly." Sungyeol said, "They are taking a long time. I probably might call ~~~~~ to see if she's ok."

"I'm sure she's fine Sungyeol." Hoya said as he overheard the conversation, "I trust Dongwoo hyung."

"Then again, now that you mentioned it...this is hyung we are talking about." Sungjong said as he raised a brow at the group.

Sungyeol and Woohyun stopped what they were doing for a moment and thought about what would happen if you were with Dongwoo for the whole day. "Aish!" Sungyeol muttered as he got out his phone, "I'm calling her!"

Right when Sungyeol his phone and dialed your number, you and Dongwoo arrived back. "We're home~!" Dongwoo said as he closed the umbrella and set it off to where you last put it. You arrived at the house soaking wet and the 4 noticed it right away that their eyes grew.

"Omo! Why are you wet?!" Hoya asked as he got up and walked into the hallway to grab a towel for you.

"Long story..." You folded your arms as you looked over at Dongwoo.

"I-It was my fault." Dongwoo said, "I was sharing the umbrella with her, and I spaced out."

"Hyung you had one job!" Sungjong frowned as he stared at you worriedly.

Hoya came back with a towel and wrapped it around you so you can stay dry. You gave Hoya a smile as it was a way you thanked him for giving you a towel. "Hyung, did you seriously had to space out? What were you guys talking about?" He raised a brow at Dongwoo.

"Oh..." Dongwoo blinked as he looked at you wondering if it was ok. You gave a shrug as you didn't care, and you couldn't remember what the conversation was about until you realize you were getting soaked from the rain.

"It's nothing to worry about. It already happened." You said.

"~~~~~, you're going to get sick though." Woohyun frowned, "You should change out of your wet clothes and take a shower at least so you don't get sick the next day."

"Araso oppa." You said. You were gonna walk to your room and Sungjong's to get some fresh new clothes from your drawer, but you stopped for a moment and stood there. The 5 were watching you and wonder why you stopped until out of nowhere you let out a sneeze. The guys jumped as they didn't expect you to sneeze that loud, you weren't even ready for that sneeze as well. "Gyah," You sniffled as you can already feel your nose running, "mianhae..."

Woohyun sighed as he walked over to you and guide you through your room. You arrived at your room as you got your clothes and bathroom things and start to walk over to the bathroom. Woohyun was setting up the shower for you as he wanted it to be the right temperature for you to warm up. "Ok, the shower should be set up for you now." He noticed you arrived at the bathroom.

"Thank you..." You said as you let Woohyun walked out and closed the door behind him. You sighed as you didn't expect to get sick, you stripped off your clothes and took a step into the shower feeling the warm water running through your hair and body. You sighed happily as you like feeling the warmness coming from the shower and you were already starting to feel better and cold from the rain. As you were doing your shower routine, you began to hum a song while you shower since you think it was too silent. Plus you were just in a happy mood when you were in the shower today.

Eventually, you finished up the last bit of your shower you walked out and began to dry yourself up and put on your clothes. You casually end up opening the bathroom door letting the steam out and start walking back to your room putting your dirty clothes back in your laundry basket with the rest of the clothes you have wore throughout the week. You walked out of your room and head to where the rest of the members are where L and Sunggyu were finally awake from their nap. "Good evening ~~~~." L waved as he noticed you arriving back with the others.

"We heard what happened." Sunggyu said as he folded his arms and raised a brow at Dongwoo. Dongwoo afterwards let out an awkward chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"H-Hey! It was a mistake!" Dongwoo frowned as he knew what he did wrong but, he didn't expect the other members wouldn't let this go. You giggled as you happily joined the dinner table and start to dig in the meal that Sungyeol and Woohyun have made for everyone.

"This looks delicious!" You said as you began to grab your chopsticks and put some food on your plate.

"Looks like someone is hungry." Woohyun chuckled as he noticed how much food you're taking.

You plop the food in your mouth as your eyes grew at how delicious the food was. The more you ate, the more you enjoy the feeling of how many times the food has melted in your mouth. "Omo, this is amazing!" You gasped in amazement.

"Sungyeol and Woohyun hyung can be pretty good cooks." Sungjong grinned as he wiped a piece of rice off the corner of your mouth.

"I'm glad you like the food ~~~~-ssi." Sungyeol smiled happily as he start to dig in along with the other members.

~*~*~*~

After dinner was done, Sungjong and Hoya decided to do the dishes while everyone have some time to relax. The guys were doing their usual thing while as for you, you decided to go outside as you noticed the rain stopped and decided to stargaze in front of your house. You glance up and notice how brightly the stars can shine on certain days. You took in a deep breath as you felt a bit of the cold humid air surrounding you and the scent of after rain coming in after. "So this was where you were." A voice interrupted your thought process.

You turned back right away trying to see who was behind you revealing L giving out a small smile and start to sit next to you. "What are you doing out here huh?" L asked, "Unless you're asking to be soaked again and you're going for another bath." He raised a brow at you.

You rolled your eyes as you lightly pushed him, "Yah! I've already noticed the rain stopped so of course I would be out here."

L chuckled as he ruffled your hair and messed it up a bit, "Did you enjoy your day with Dongwoo hyung? Except the part...you know-"

"I know, I know." You laughed as you won't let go of that moment. It was just something you wouldn't mind remembering and it's a reminder that someone like Dongwoo or the rest of the Infinite members are there to cheer you up. "To be honest, I just came here to clear my head."

"You seem a lot better thought." L mentioned as he tilt his head and tries to look at your expression. "I'm sorry about what happened with Ms. Gong." His expression suddenly began to sulk down as you got reminded about the most important person that took care of you. "S-Sorry! I shouldn't have mentioned about that." L stuttered as he made a mistake.

"You're fine." You smiled at L. "Dongwoo assumed I would be crying at the flower shop since I was reminsincing the memories me and Ms. Gong have there. Instead though, I just choose not to cry in the end."

"~~~~, you know it's ok to cry." L sighed. You looked over at L and stared at him noticing how concerned he looks towards you.

"Oppa, it's fine. Her funeral was a couple of days ago." You mentioned, "I just needed some time to grief and heal from the event. I visted the flower shop because even though she's gone physically...I know she's always there watching over me no matter what."

"I never really asked." L began to mentioned, "I understand how important Ms. Gong is to you, but how did you meet Ms. Gong?"

Your smile suddenly began to fade as you began to remember the painful memory of what started it all. What you experienced, how you ended up at the flower shop, how it suddenly became like your home, along with how Ms. Gong became your guardian. But, despite all the memory, the one that got to you the most was before that. The pain that started it all...the death of your parents. You sat there in silence and start to take in a deep slow breath, "...it's a long story. Ms. Gong has been there for me ever since I was a child."

"What happened to your parents?" L began to asked.

You sat there in silence more as you start to have a traumatic flashback of your parents death. On and off, you remembered blood was everywhere, the place was covered in blood, you were even covered in their blood. You were crying out loud, crying for help while holding out to both of your parents hand. "They..." You began to speak, but a tear started to slid down your cheek. L noticed it right away and he placed his warm hand on your shoulder for comfort. "...they died..." You finished off your sentence.

L's eyes grew as he didn't see that one coming. "Car accident? Were they sick?" L began to ask more questions as he was curious.

"Ani," You nodded your head, "...they were killed..." You started to look down as it has been awhile since you last got mentioned about your parents. Ms. Gong knew what happened with your parents, because she was there that day when she found you. "One day...I came home and noticed that there was blood everywhere. Eventually, that's when I found both of my parents dead on the floor. I didn't know what to do or how to react since I was a kid." You explained, "I started to freak out, I ended up crying in front of them holding on to them hoping they would come back to life or something. Apparently, the killer was still there and he was trying to go after me too...so I ran. I ran til I ended up at the flower shop." The more you explained, the more you began to shake as you start to remember the traumatic event that has happened.

"Then you met Ms. Gong that way." L mentioned, "Which is why you didn't talk for awhile...til now. You were traumatized and afraid of people coming after you."

You didn't realize that L would have understand you right away, but he did and you were shocked. You slowly nodded as you were still shaking from telling the story. "My whole life, I still live in that same place. After the police found my parents' bodies. And they put the place for sale, I end up buying it and live there. This was before I met you guys. Around that time, I also visit Ms. Gong from time to time, that growing up she took care of me well." You explained as you smiled how grateful you are to have a person like Ms. Gong.

L sullen into the moment as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in for a hug. "I'm glad you told me your story." L said as he placed his chin on top of your head, "No matter what...I promise to protect you now."

"And you are." You pulled away and looked up at L, "Along with the other members of Infinite. If it wasn't for Sungyeol who have found me, or Sunggyu who have took me in. I don't know where I would be without you guys. Along with Ms. Gong as well, you guys are helping me grow and try to at least keep pushing myself to keep going."

"Does anyone else know about this story? Does Sungyeol or Sunggyu hyung at least know?" L asked as he knew you trusted them the most out of everyone. You sighed as you slowly nodded your head no. L nodded as he patted your head, "I'm glad you told me this story...and I feel special that I'm the first one who knows about it. Promise me though, you would at least tell one of them or the others eventually? I'm not saying now...just when you're ready."

"...Ok." You nodded as you lightly smiled at him. "Thanks oppa."

~*~*~*~

The next day came, after your moment with L. You felt you and L got closer and eventually felt like you trust him now after what you have told him. You were casually waiting outside the house waiting for the guys to get ready so you can leave for school already. "Can you guys hurry up?" You called out, "I'm going to be leaving without you guys!"

"Woohyun hyung is taking forever in the bathroom!" Sungjong let out an irritiated sigh, "Hyung! Get out of the bathroom already! We need to get to school and ~~~~~ is waiting for us!"

"I'm almost done." Woohyun said as he opened the door and walked out, "Sorry I took long." He jokingly grinned at Sungjong. Sungjong rolled his eyes and pushed Woohyun out of the bathroom so he can go in and get ready for school.

You were still out waiting for the guys to get ready, but eventually got impatient. "Alright that's it! I'm leaving without you guys!" You said as you start to open the door revealing 2 sort of familiar guys standing in front of you. "What the-" Your eyes grew in fear as you stared at the 2 guys.