Chapter 11

I Want You Back

Sooyoung was shocked as her eyes grew at a glaring Sungyeol. You gave a worried look to Sungyeol and the whole room just fell silent as the attention was between you 3. "First you gave an attitude at lunch, and now you're hurting ~~~~~?" Sungyeol said as he scoffed at Sooyoung. "For what I want to know is... when are you ever going to figure out that you are not going to get the attention that you want."

He looked over at you and notice how sad you look. He bend over and held out your hand just to put you back up on your feet. "Kaja," Sungyeol said as he walked away holding on to your hand. You followed from behind leaving the whole group to gossip except for Sooyoung who was shocked by the incident.

L was walking towards Sooyoung who was still shocked and he was giving her an eye glare as he casually walked out of the gym. Hoya was behind and completely ignore Sooyoung and followed L from behind as he was heading towards you and Sungyeol. Sungyeol was still dragging you until both of you guys finally reached outside of the gym. "Yah! Are you crazy?!?!" Sungyeol suddenly shouted at you as you finally stopped.

You didn't know what to say and this was the first time you have seen Sungyeol like this. "I..I'm sorry..." You stuttered. You looked away from Sungyeol and Sungyeol ruffled his hair harshly and sighed since he felt pissed off at the moment. He looked over at you and notice your bleeding lip, he slowly start to calm down as he notice that you were injured back there. He lightly reached his hand out and held your chin slowly turning you back at him. you forcefully looked over at Sungyeol and you notice the sincereness in his eyes.

Sungyeol was looking down towards your bleeding lip and you quickly backed away and wipe the blood off. You start to feel awkward between you and Sungyeol and your heart was starting to come to the point of beating faster. You held on to your heart and at the same time looked over at Sungyeol. Sungyeol was looking away as well and he cleared his throat just to break the silence, "Sorry..." Sungyeol said as he looked over while was rubbing the back of his neck.

L and Hoya arrived and notice the awkwardness between the both of them. "What's going on here?" Hoya asked curiously as he notice the silence between you and Sungyeol. You looked up and notice L and Hoya standing there while L was having a packet of ice in his hand. "Oppa!" You walked up to L.

L gave you a small smile and lightly set the packet of ice on your lip from where you got hit with the ball. "Yah! You need to be careful next time even when Sooyoung is there." L sighed as he hate seeing you hurt.

"Mianhae..." You pouted at him since you didn't really want to make anymore people mad today. Hoya curiously looked over at Sungyeol and he was having a confused look on his face as well. "Sungyeol you ok?" Hoya asked as he snapped Sungyeol back into reality.

Sungyeol blinked multiple times and he notice 3 people curiously looking at him. "Y-Yeah..." Sungyeol said as he was thinking about what happened before and he couldn't get that moment out of his head. You held on the packet of ice that L gave you and walked up to Sungyeol and looked up at him. You gave him a small smile and got on your toes and try patting his head as you reached your arm far out as you can to his head.

Sungyeol felt the pat and he was confused on why you did that. "Mwo?" He blinked.

"Its me saying thank you." You smiled at him. "If it wasn't for you, I probably would have been knocked out by Sooyoung's throw."

Sungyeol looked away and bit the bottom of his lip since he didn't know what was going on with him. He felt his heart beating as how much you were close to him and he happily chuckled, "Yah! If you get hurt then everyone would have honestly killed me since I was the one who started this situation."

"True..." L and Hoya muttered as they know that he's right.

You smiled at the both of them and you start to walk back, "We should get going, before the coach gets mad at us why we left."

"You sure you want to go back in there after what Sooyoung did?" Hoya mumbled.

"Sooyoung can't do anything to you." L said.

"The only thing she can do is make the whole school hate you." Sungyeol mentioned out of nowhere.

"Not helping." L said as he glared over at Sungyeol.

"Would you guys just shut up." Hoya said as he was starting to get annoyed of the 2.

You were just standing there in the middle just watching as the 3 were going back and forth with each other, you pouted and sighed since you understand that these guys are trying to protect you, but you can handle yourself at times. You walked away leaving the 3 behind as they were still going on and off about saying the right thing and saying the wrong thing. "Aish, you guys are annoying at times." You muttered to them as you walk on to your class.

The 3 stared as you were walking pass them and heading to class and they quickly decided to catch up with you. You arrived in your classroom as you sat down at your usual desk and you notice that Hoya, L, and Sungyeol were watching you just to see if you were ok. You sighed as you continue to pack up your stuff and casually grabbed your bag and walked out of the door, "I'll meet you guys at home later so you don't have to wait for me." You said as you start leaving them behind.

"Yah!" L shouted out. "Where are you going?!"

"I have work~" You said as you happily skipped away leaving the 3 behind.

"Aish!" L muttered, "She sure is slowly changing."

"I know." Hoya nodded in agreement. "What should we tell the others?"

"I'm sure Sunggyu knows, so he should be ok with it." Sungyeol said as he shrugged it off.

~*~*~*~

You arrived at the flower shop where Ms.Gong was waiting for you. "Omo, you arrived here so early ~~~~~." Ms.Gong said as she was surprise by your arrival. "I thought you were going to walk with those handsome boys you hang out with."

"Nah," You nodded your head. "I already told them I'm going to leave them behind so I can work with you."

"Aigoo, I know you love helping me but you don't really have to do that dear one." Ms.Gong said as she lightly hit your arm.

You widely smiled at her and giggled, "Come on, don't be like that. Now what do you need help with?" You quickly set your stuff down and start to look around the flower shop.

"Well, I have this huge order coming up soon so probably on that way I would want your help from there." Ms.Gong mentioned.

"Do you want to start it on right now though?" You curiously tilt your head at her.

"Not the flowers, we just have to do the decorations." Ms.Gong said. "We have to make probably 100 or 150 bouquets since this is going to be a huge event."

"What is the event for?" You asked as you couldn't believe that the order was going to be this huge.

"Some highschool girl's party. She does go to the same school as you due to her uniform. Do you know her?" Ms. Gong stares at you curiously.

You tilted your head and shrugged since you couldn't recall who was the girl she was talking about. "I don't think so? I don't have that much female friends at my school." You sighed.

"It's alright." Ms, Gong smiled at you. "Could you help me finish these bouquets please."

"Araso!" You happily smiled as you continue on setting up the flowers.

The door suddenly opened and Ms. Gong looked over and quickly bowed her head lightly as she notice a customer coming. "Annyeonghasaeyo." Ms. Gong greeted.

You were tying a ribbon to one of the finished bouquets that you did and glanced up and notice Sooyoung was there along with her group of friends. "Hello!" Sooyoung happily smiled until she notice you. "What are you doing here?" She asked in a harsh tone.

"I work here..." You rolled your eyes at her. "If that's what you're wondering."

"Well then, a simple 'quiet' girl who used to have no friends before and now she spends her time here in this poor flower shop?" Sooyoung scoffed. "Some girl you are. Are you really that poor and you are desperate about trying to get some money?"

You glared at her and from her hurtful words, all you wanted to do was punch her in the face... but you know you couldn't. "Please, don't talk to my worker like that." Ms. Gong said. She gave you a worried look as she notice that you were getting irritated by the thoughts of her being in this area. "If you are wondering about your flowers, we are already preparing it and we will have a chance to deliver them on the day of your party."

"Now that is what I like to hear." Sooyoung giggled as she was excited about the party. "Since you're going to be working for my party, does that mean you will be there as well?" She curiously stared at you.

"Like I would want to be there." You sighed.

"~~~~~ doesn't have to be there." Ms. Gong mentioned. "She's actually off on the weekends."

"Aww..." Sooyoung pouted. "That's too bad. It would be nice to have more workers to come. I mean, it only going to be her working on the flowers alone. Why won't you just help her volunteer more?" She gave you a smirk.

"Come on, please don't start this argument." Ms. Gong said. "Just leave her alone. I will be doing the job and I'll be ok."

Sooyoung sighed and happily nodded at Ms. Gong. "Alright," She grinned. "I'm sorry for starting this. Besides, you're going be taking awhile doing these bouquets." She casually walked over to you and picked up the bouquet that you just finished. "These flowers looked beautiful...too bad these have to get ruined." Sooyoung let go of her hands and dropped the bouquet making noise of a glass shattered.

You stared at Sooyoung and watched the bouquet disperse into pieces as the water spread out and tiny glass shards were scattered all over the floor. The flowers were laying on the floor and were getting soaked from the water. "Oops~" Sooyoung giggled as she walked away with her friends.

As soon as they left the shop, you just stood behind the counter staring at the mess she just made. Ms. Gong sighed and looked over at you worriedly, you were making a sad look as you notice your hard work shattered into pieces. "~~~~~, its ok. I'll clean up the mess." Ms. Gong said as she was about to go grab a broom and dustpan but you quickly stopped her.

"Aniyo, I'll clean it up. I work so hard on it and I'm used to her harrassing me anyway." You said as you walked over to the mess.

"Those girls do not even deserve these flowers." Ms. Gong said. "Is this what you have been going through at school?"

"Yeah..." You said as you didn't care. "I'm used to it anyways." You lightly pick up the flower since it was still good even though it dropped on the floor.

The door suddenly opened and the bell rang, Ms. Gong looked over and notice a guy arriving at the flower shop. "Annyeonghasaeyo!" Ms. Gong greeted. "Please look around and ignore the mess."

You continue picking up the flowers and gave a sad look as you felt the pain on what the flowers have been through. Poor you, you guys don't really deserve to be dropped like this. You thought to yourself. "What happened here?" A familar voice asked.

You took a glimpse over and notice Sungjong standing in front of you giving a worried look. "Yah! Why didn't you go get a broom, you're going to hurt yourself if you pick up the flowers like that." Sungjong said as he quickly got you off the floor.

"Sungjong..." You blinked.

"You guys know each other?" Ms. Gong asked curiously.

"Hello, I'm Sungjong. I live with ~~~~~." Sungjong greeted with his charismatic smile.

"Ohhh!!!" Ms. Gong gasped. "You're one of those handsome boys that ~~~~~ hangs out with."

"Come on guys, please don't embarassed me like this." You whined as you start to feel embarassed.

Sungjong and Ms. Gong both laughed as they stared at you with a smile. "You should feel special ~~~~~, someone this handsome watching over you. Its understandable why you're so pretty." Ms. Gong teased.

"Very funny." You said as you finished cleaning up the mess.

"Who did this?" Sungjong asked curiously.

"These girls at her school. Apparently one of them found out that she was working here and she started to make a fuss and ruin her own flowers on purpose just so she can clean it up." Ms. Gong said as she gave a worried look since she didn't know what to do. "What did you ever do to her anyway?"

"I honestly don't know." You sighed in disappointment since you're starting to get annoyed of Sooyoung's mischief.

"She's just been bullied so much by her because Sooyoung is just jealous of her beauty of course." Sungjong snickered at you.

You rolled your eyes and continue on doing the flowers until the shift was over. You walked out of the flower shop with Sungjong and happily waved farewell to Ms. Gong and continue your walking. "Ms. Gong is a nice person." Sungjong said as he likes meeting new people.

"Nae," You nodded, "she helps me get through so many things when I was a child. If it wasn't for her, who could have known where I would be today."

"True..." He chuckled. "You sure do have a passion over flowers."

"Well, because they are so pretty. A flower is like a sign of life, it starts off as a seed, then blooms into a beautiful flower, slowly it becomes strong until it start to wither and die out." You said. "When I look at a flower, I always think its part of a person's life. It like a timeline for them."

"Going a bit deep there ~~~~~." Sungjong said.

"Mianhae," You giggled.

The two of you arrived back at the house and Sungjong opened the door, "We're home!" Sungjong called out.

"Sungjong-ah~" Sungyeol happily smiled as he notice you and skip Sungjong. "How was the flower shop?"

"It was good, Sungjong oppa stayed there the whole time just to help me out." You mentioned.

"I know, I'm such a good friend." He patted your head. "Where are the others?"

"Doing their own thing pretty much. All I know L left to go somewhere, and Hoya and Dongwoo probably went clubbing." Sungyeol said as he tried to remember.

"Around this time?" You blinked.

"There is never a time when you can't go clubbing ~~~~~." Sungyeol chuckled. "Those 2 just need some ladies in their life."

You pouted and folded your arms, "If I find 2 older ladies out in the living room by tomorrow morning, you know what I will be doing."

"Which is...?" Sungjong blinked as he was confused.

"It girl's stuff." Sungyeol said as he sighed at the younger.

The door opened and it revealed Sunggyu who just got back, you and the others glanced back and notice a confused Sunggyu arriving home. "Oppa!" You happily called out as you walked up to him. "Welcome home, where did you go?"

"Um..." Sunggyu said as he felt weird about your excitement. "I was just doing some business with a friend."

"O-Oh..." You awkwardly said as you knew something was wrong.

Sunggyu waved at the 2 and silently went to his room closing the door behind him. It left the 3 of you confused on what is going on and what happened out there with Sunggyu. "Is he going to be ok?" You asked curiously.

"He should be, this is really rare to see him like this." Sungjong said as he remember the last time he spotted Sunggyu like this.

"What do you mean?" You curiously asked since you didn't know what happened before in the past.

"It's nothing." Sungjong quickly changed the topic. "He'll be ok, don't worry~!" He grinned at you and patted your head.

~*~*~*~

You woke up all of a sudden and realize that it was too early to wake up. You tried closing your eyes and going back to sleep, but it didn't go so well. Instead you just toss your blanket to the side, stretch it out, and hopped out of bed. You glanced over and notice Sungjong was still sleeping, so you didn't bother try waking him up. You went through your drawer and start to rummage through things that you decided to wear today, once you got your things you silently tiptoed over to the door and entered the hallway.

You peeked over the hallway just in case the bathroom was occupied again. You didn't want to experience what happened between you and Woohyun that time. You walked over to the bathroom and closed it behind you. You set down your things on the side, and the first thing you did was looked in the mirror. Man, I look horrible in the morning. You thought to yourself as you gave a disgusted look over the mirror.

You shrugged it off and start to strip down your clothes and the shower. After your shower time was over, you dried yourself off and prep on your clothes leaving your hair a little bit wet, but you were drying it with a towel. You grab your wet clothes and toss into the laundry basket that was in the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom casually with a towel in your hand still.

Since it was still early, you decided to make breakfast for the guys since its normal for you to be the first one awake. You enter through the living room and was about to step foot into the kitchen until you notice something was not right in the living room. You quickly stopped and stood there for a moment wondering if your visions was correct, or maybe you're just plain hallucinating. You furrowed your brows and slowly turned your head to the side revealing Dongwoo and Hoya sleeping on both couches.

You tilt your head since, they can still have the energy to go back into their rooms, but as you slowly walked up to them... you had a change of attitude. What stood in front of you was Hoya and Dongwoo sleeping shirtless but, they were cuddling with 2 unknown girls that you have never met in your life.


Author's Note

And this next chapter is going to be good. :D The violence shall begin ;) Thank you guys so much for being patient with me when it comes to updating chapters. I appreciate it a lot. Also, sorry for being on a lot of haitus, just got some school work going on. ^^

Like always, subscribe, comment, and upvote <3