Chapter 6

I Want You Back

"You know what Sooyoung, why don't you just shut up honestly?! Cause just because I'm friends with your guys' future boyfriends, it doesn't even mean I'm dating them! Sungyeol is a close friend of mine and the reason why I'm with him is because he helped me out on a situation that I couldn't face on my own. You can bully me all you want! Go ahead! Does it even look like I give a care?! I stay quiet and never talk to anyone for a reason. I rather be alone cause I know I might not even find true friends like you wannabes in the future!" You shouted in a raging matter. As you were yelling, you got out of breath and was panting as you still glared at Sooyoung. Everyone in the classroom was shocked, not to mention Sooyoung as well.

Woohyun's eyes grew as he heard your voice for the first time. For a shy quiet girl, she sure has some guts to talk. Woohyun thought to himself. "Woohyun?" A familiar voice called out to him.

Woohyun glanced over and notice Dongwoo and Hoya curiously staring at him. "What are you doing at ~~~~~'s class?" Hoya asked curiously.

You turned your attention over to Woohyun as you notice him kind of embarassed of him standing at the entrance of the classroom. You glared back at the girls one more time and carelessly walked up to Woohyun. "Yah!" You called out in an annoyed tone as you folded your arms and leaned against the door frame.

Hoya and Dongwoo took a glimpse at you and they felt a chill down their spine. "~-~~~?" Woohyun stuttered as he lightly grip on the back of his neck.

"You were watching the whole time... weren't you?" You asked as you glared into Woohyun's eyes.

Woohyun never seen this side of you before, also he has never even heard your voice before, for the first time this is when Hoya, Dongwoo, and Woohyun has ever heard you talk. Not to mention, its kind of bad timing to hear you talk due to your anger issues. "I-I..." Woohyun stuttered since he didn't know what to say and he doesn't really like it when you get upset. "I was going to help you..." He spoke in a frightened tone.

You raised a brow at him, but you kindly looked away from him. "Its nice of you trying to help me out Woohyun," You spoke in a calm tone. "but as you can see, I can handle myself just fine!" You walked out of the classroom leaving the 3 behind.

Woohyun was still shocked to see this side of you along with Hoya. Dongwoo's jaws just dropped as he watched you walked away, "To be honest, I think she is actually my type of girl." Dongwoo said as he grinned at the 2 happily, making both Hoya and Woohyun groaned.

~*~*~*~

You were storming down the hallway trying to get some alone time and some air after what just happened back at the classroom. Those "goody" two shoes really had to ruin my day. You thought to yourself. You mumbled some curse words as you continue on walking, until you suddenly stopped due to a similar figure standing in front of you.

Sunggyu was staring out at the window from the hallway until he notice you were standing in front of him. Sunggyu sighed and turned over to you. He leaned his back against the wall and gave you that stare which gave you unfamiliar chills. "What are you doing here?" Sunggyu suddenly asked as he stares at you with his small eyes.

"I...um..." You shyly spoke. You didn't know what to say, it was just something about Sunggyu that you can't resist his stare and it making you have that weird unknown feeling inside of you.

Sunggyu lightly pushed himself off the wall and slowly walked up to you while giving you the same stare. He lightly touched your cheek with his finger and slowly glide that down to your chin and gently lift it up forcing yourself to look into Sunggyu's eyes. You gulped right away as you can't resist looking away from him, he tilted his head a little bit and gently move his finger away slowly bringing you back down. "I heard your voice all the way from here you know." Sunggyu mentioned as he start to walk passed you. 

You slowly turned back watching Sunggyu walked away. He suddenly stopped and took a deep breath, "You're probably different than from what I expect you were." Sunggyu said as he continued on walking leaving you behind. 

You became confused since you didn't know why Sunggyu did that to you, but at the same time... you felt relieved since it sounds like Sunggyu has finally accepted you as a friend. Just thinking about it made you have a small smile on your face that it made you finally relaxed that you are ready to face the first class of the day.

~*~*~*~

After your classes has ended, it was that time of lunch. You were sitting in your desk still as you notice some of the people going with their other friends to have lunch with them. Sooyoung was still in the room and the first thing she notice was you. You were sitting in the corner preparing your lunch until you felt her prescence near by. You took a glimpse at her curious expression staring at you causing her to look away. As you notice that she turned away, the first thing that you did was rolled your eyes right away at her.

"~~~~~!" Sungyeol happily called out as he rushed up to you with a grin on his face.

You looked over at Sungyeol who already got his lunch and how happy he looked. "Come on, let's have lunch together." Sungyeol said as he got a hold of your wrist and start to guide you to the rooftop.

When you and Sungyeol arrived at the rooftop, other people were there. Sungjong and Woohyun were having an argument on who has the better lunch, Dongwoo and Hoya are just checking out girls like the immature boys they are, along with L and Sunggyu who are just minding their own business and have already started eating their lunch. "Hyung, I'm telling you mine is better than your's." Sungjong sighed as he was getting annoyed of this argument.

"Yah! Everyone knows that I'm a better cook than you!" Woohyun muttered as he gave a dirty glare to Sungjong.

"Would you guys just chill with the argument?" Sungyeol suddenly interrupted both Woohyun and Sungjong as he sat between them. He turned over to you right away, "Come join us ~~~~!" He grinned.

You were surprise to see Sungyeol this happy, but you just followed along on what he said. You shyly sat next to him with your own lunch in your hand and start eating with the group. "So? Are you feeling any better ~~~~~?" Hoya asked curiously as he remembered what happened this morning.

You suddenly choked on your food for a moment as you heard that question. "~~~~~!" Sungjong gasped as he quickly tries to help you right away. "Here! Drink something." He quickly gave you a bottle of water.

You accepted the offer right away and start to drink it making you relax and calm down. "What you mean she's feeling better?" L suddenly asked as he wanted to know what's going on.

Right away, your eyes grew in shock. You didn't really want anyone to find out about what happened this morning. The only witnesses who was there is Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sunggyu. Along with Sooyoung and her fake friends. "You wouldn't believe this Sungjong, but I finally heard ~~~~~ talk!" Woohyun said as he felt accomplish on how he might be getting more closer to you. "Does this mean we're close friends?!" He suddenly turned to you.

You blinked and had a long pause at Woohyun's question. Is this guy kidding? The first thought the came through your head. You kindly shrugged since you didn't really know what to say to him. As Woohyun saw you shrugged, he pouted and sighed sadly. "At least it's progress." He whimpered.

You furrowed your brows and pouted your lips as you felt bad for giving that kind of answer to Woohyun. "Yah! You weren't the only one who heard her voice!" Dongwoo interrupted as he gave Woohyun a dirty look. "Hoya and I heard it as well!"

"Huh?" Sungjong blinked. "When was this?! I'm so lost and confused at the moment!"

"Jeez..." L sighed as he stared at his friends. "Sometimes, I honestly really do not want to know you guys. Remind me again why am I friends with you idiots?" He smirked at the group.

"Yah! Don't be an idiot." Sungyeol muttered as he slapped L from the back of his head playfully.

"It doesn't mean you get to hit me!" L suddenly shouted as he hate it when Sungyeol does that to him.

You stared at the group arguing nonstop about what has happened today and the first thing you wanted to do is just leave this group. Your attention turns towards Sunggyu who is just minding his own business. You notice that he was staring back at you as well and it was making you more curious and confused on why he was like this. "~~~~~," Sungyeol kindly called out to you. "Is everything ok?"

You quickly nodded since you jumped a little from Sunyeol's voice. You didn't know what was going on, but you just shrugged it off and continue on eating your lunch.

~*~*~*~

Later on after school, you were walking out and you notice that Sunggyu was out there waiting for you as he was leaning his back on a wall leading to the entrance of the school. You tilt your head curiously as you walked up to him, Sunggyu notice your arrival and he pushed himself of the wall and start to walk with you. "What are you doing here?" You asked curiously as you didn't want to deal with Sunggyu's complaint.

"So you finally talk to me, but not the other members?" Sunggyu asked as he raised a brow at you.

"Why should you even bother? I became silent for a reason until now. You just don't understand what I'm going through with my life." You sighed in annoyance as you were about to walk away and leave him behind. You quickly felt a tight grip on your wrist that you made gasp and when you looked back you notice the face of Sunggyu glaring into your eyes as he did before.

Your eyes slowly grew as you can feel the frightening aura surrounding you the more you looked at Sunggyu. "W-What do you even want with me?" You stuttered in a frightened tone.

"I just want to talk..." Sunggyu said as he start to tighten his grip on you.

You whimpered in pain as you felt the tightening. "Yah! Hyung!" A voice suddenly interrupted the both of you guys.

Sunggyu looked over and notice Woohyun rushing up to you. He pushed Sunggyu's hand away from your wrist and you felt relieved that Woohyun was there saving the day. Your face turned pale and you were shaking from the terrible grip Sunggyu had done to you. "What the hell were you doing to her?!" Woohyun asked as he glared at the older.

"I just wanted to talk to her isn't that right ~~~~~?" Sunggyu asked as he looked back at you.

You slowly turned back revealing your pale face to both Sunggyu and Woohyun. You didn't know what to do, the grip scared you and it made you had a flashback, you felt that familar grip before, but you don't know where you felt it before. Your eyes start to become swollen as you were on the urge of crying, you didn't know what to do... you came to the ground bringing your knees closer to you as you were shaking. Your heart was beating nonstop, you couldn't calm down, relax, can't go back to reality. You were trapped... trapped in the same memory that cause you be scared.

~*~*~*~

"Appa, umma?" You quietly called out at the dark room that you were seeing. You grip on to the right side of the door frame as you got scared and worried to turn on the lights, but due to the silence coming from that room, you know what has happened to them. You walked over and flickered on the lights, the lights shined and revealed blood stains everywhere around the house. Knives and guns thrown to the ground, the smell of gun powder mixed with blood was in the air.

Your eyes grew as you start to shake more and reveal the death of both of your parents slaughtered and shot as they were laying dead on the floor with a blood of pool surrounding them. You start to cry as you kneeled over your parents, you didn't know what to do around this time... you held on to the bloody hands of both of your parents one last time, holding on to them tightly as you should have been the one dead instead of them.

You sniffled as you stared down at your hands revealing the blood of your parents. You wiped away your tears trying to relax but you couldn't, it was too painful for you to be in this kind of situation. As you were still in the same area crying and watching the corpse of your parents, you suddenly felt a tight grip around your waist. You screamed and cry, squirming around trying to get away from the murder. "Would you be quiet for once little girl?!" The mysterious voice muttered as he was trying to get a hold of you.

"NO!!!!" You cried out. Trying to escape the grip of his arms, the more you squirm... the more your memory fade into darkness...

~*~*~*~

"~~~~~....~~~~~!!" A voice suddenly called out to you.

You gasped back into reality as you spotted Woohyun and the other members staring at you in a worried expression. "~~~~~, are you ok?" Sungjong asked as he notice your pale face.

You were breathing loudly as you looked around your surroundings and the first person you notice was Sungyeol standing on the side giving you the same expression as the others. You quickly got up and ran over to Sungyeol and hugged him tightly. Sungyeol was surprise to see your reaction, but he kindly accept it and hugged you back tightly. "Its ok ~~~~~... we're here for you." Sungyeol said as he your hair gently.

The other members fell silent and Sunggyu was in the same exact spot with his expression shocked. Sungyeol glared over at Sunggyu along with Sungjong and L. Sungjong rushed up to Sunggyu and start to grab him by the collar and pushed him against the wall, "Hyung! What the hell did you do to her?!" Sungjong muttered as he pushed Sunggyu more back into the wall harshly.

"I just wanted to talk to her... I didn't mean to frighten her that way." Sunggyu said as he pushed Sungjong back. 

"Why you little..." Sungjong muttered as he was ready to punch Sunggyu.

Woohyun quickly held Sungjong and pushed him back, "Sungjong, you're going overboard." Woohyun said as he glared at him. "Hyung, if you wanted to talk to her, why did you grip on her like you wanted to murder her?" He suddenly asked as he glared at him.

Sunggyu didn't know what to say. He was shocked that Woohyun would mention about that. He looked away avoiding eye contact with him and the group, right away he stomped away leaving the group confused and behind. Woohyun watched him walked away and sighed in disappointment, he slowly looked back at you, spectating you as you were hiding your face in Sungyeol's chest. "Woohyun..." Sungyeol said. "You saw everything... what exactly happened?"

"I don't know... when I saw those 2 talk, Sunggyu just grip on to her wrist and she start to have an anxiety attack or something." Woohyun said as he didn't know what to do back there.

Sungyeol gave a worried look as he tries to comfort you more. "Don't worry... he wouldn't do it again ~~~~~, I promise..." Sungyeol said as he held on to you tightly.