Chapter 5

I Want You Back

Sunggyu arrived home and the first place he went to was his room, he slammed the door behind him trying to get some privacy. He sat on his bed and massaged his temples resisting the stressful light headache he's having. That girl... what the heck is she thinking hanging out with us? Sunggyu thought to himself. "Aish!" Sunggyu grumbled as he ruffled his light brown hair leaving it messy.

Sunggyu felt furious in the inside that he just want to rage at someone. Quickly, he start to slowly calm down. He snapped out of his anger issues and slowly glance over at his drawer. He gently got off his bed and walked over to a picture frame that was sitting on his drawer. He picked up the frame and viewed it for a moment. The picture was him and putting his arm around a girl. She had dark brown hair and she looked similar to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu stared at the frame sadly as he reminisce the memories he had with this picture, "Oppa!" A faintly voice called out.

~*~*~*~

"Yah!" The girl giggled as she was taking pictures of Sunggyu. She holding a polaroid camera in her hand and Sunggyu was getting annoyed and irritated with her playful attitude.

"Aish! Can you stop taking pics of me... its really annoying." He sighed irritatedly.

"But, it would for memories!" The girl pouted as she sat next to Sunggyu on the couch. "Oh come on, you know you love it when I take photos of you." She happily grinned at him.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and suddenly start tickling her waist, "Why you little..." He muttered. The girl start to react to the tickling that she couldn't resist laughing.

"Oppa! Nyuuu it tickles!" She laughed as she was trying to get away from Sunggyu.

~*~*~*~

"Hyung?" A voice suddenly interrupted in the flashback.

Sunggyu quickly got back into reality and notice Sungjong leaning his back against the open door in Sunggyu's room. "Can I help you?" Sunggyu cleared his throat.

Sungjong slowly walked up to Sunggyu and glanced over the picture he was holding. He sighed sadly as he remember the old Sunggyu back then. "I know you miss her, but the past is the past..." Sungjong sadly mentioned.

"I know it is!" Sunggyu suddenly shouted in anger.

Sungjong jumped a little as he heard his hyung yelled at him for once. "Look, I am just here to check on you-"

"Check on me?!" Sunggyu interrupted. He gave a dirty glare to the maknae, "How is this going to help me?!?! Do you know my struggle on what I am going through?! Do you really think that she's going to change my life Sungjong?! Do you really think I can move on from this?!"

"Hyung..." Sungjong whispered as he start to feel his heartache. "Why can't you just give her a chance?! She's different! She's not your sister!!" He blurted out.

Sunggyu looked away avoiding eye contact with Sungjong. Sungjong is on the urge of crying due to him being emotional. "I know its hard for you, but its time to let go." Sungjong said as he stormed out of his room leaving Sunggyu alone.

Sunggyu's eyes were already at the point of becoming watery that a tear slides down his cheek. He quickly wiped his swollen eyes and he start to stare at the photo one more time. The giggles, the pouts, her warmness... Sunggyu gently set the frame back to the way it was. "Nari..." Sunggyu sniffled as he starts to cry more.

~*~*~*~

You got back from working at the flower shop and Sungyeol was walking you home. The awkwardness between you two was different. You weren't used to someone walking you home. You took a glimpse of Sungyeol as he was showing a serious look on his face. You shyly tilt your head since you were curious how you ended up having him as a friend.

Sungyeol suddenly looked over at you and he stopped for a moment. "Is everything ok?" Sungyeol asked curiously. You stopped as well since you were embarassed how he caught you staring at him.

Sungyeol was confused since you were not saying anything as usual. "Is there something on my face ~~~~~?" Sungyeol asked again as he start to touch around his face.

You giggled at his goofiness and shook your head. "Its...nothing." You shyly giggled at him.

Sungyeol chuckled and happily gave you a grin. He patted your head and you were shocked from feeling his touch. "You know, you should really talk more ~~~~~." Sungyeol suggested.

You tilt your head and gave him a confused look. "You have a pretty voice you know that right? You can't stay as the mute one forever..." Sungyeol mentioned as he winked at you and continue on walking.

You ended up watching Sungyeol continue on walking, in the end you suddenly felt the fuziness in you. You were confused on why you were feeling like this, but you just ignore it and end up trying to catch up to him. As the 2 of you reached your place, you waved goodbye to Sungyeol and thanked him for walking you home. You gently opened your door and entered your apartment taking a briefly looking at your surroundings.

You took off your shoes and start to cook yourself some food and continue on with your daily habits at home.

~*~*~*~

Sungyeol arrived back home and notice that there was some visitors in the Infinite household. "I'm home~" Sungyeol shouted as he entered the house and close the door behind him.

He took off his shoes right away and suddenly stopped as he notice a familar group standing in front of him. The other members were there as well glaring at the strange group standing in front of him. "Sungyeol, where the hell have you been?!" Sunggyu asked as he notice how late it was.

"I'm sorry..." Sungyeol said as he walked over to the groups. "I was just walking a friend home."

"Since when the heck did you have a friend?" A person finally spoked as he glared at Sungyeol.

"Since recently, now what the heck are you doing here? Trespassers like you shouldn't even be allowed here." Sungyeol glared back.

"Easy Sungyeol," L said as he try holding Sungyeol back. "This is no time to start an argument with them."

"Who are these guys anyway?" Sungyeol said as he check them out from head to toe.

"Let just say... we're friends of Sunggyu here." Another person said as he smirked at Sunggyu,

Sunggyu rolled his eyes at the group, "You guys shouldn't even be here... now what do you want?"

"Isn't it obvious?" The same person snickered. "You owe us big time!" He suddenly scowled at him.

"Owe you?" Woohyun blinked. "Hyung, what do they mean?"

"We mean our payment." The person sighed in annoyance.

"I don't even have the money yet!" Sunggyu muttered. "Now, I suggest you leave." He start to push the group out making them leave the place.

As they got pushed outside, they glared at Sunggyu one more time, "You better hurry up with the payment Sunggyu, or you are going to end up just like that little sister of yours."

Sunggyu glared at the group once they mentioned about his little sister. "Leave her out of this..." Sunggyu said as he slammed the door.

Sunggyu sighed and felt the prescence of someone staring at him. Sunggyu turned around and notice the other members staring at him in a disappointed glare. "Explain yourself..." Hoya said as he can't believe he was hearing.

"Fine..." Sunggyu sighed as he surrender in defeat. "I used to be close friends with them before. They are kind of a family friend of mine."

"They don't even look like family friends." Dongwoo rolled his eyes at the answer.

"Well, they are." Sunggyu scoffed at Dongwoo's words. "They used to know my parents and... my little sister back then. The reason why they came to visit me is because I owe them big time."

"What do you even owe them?" L asked curiously wanting to know more of the story.

"Money of course..." Sunggyu said.

"Why?" Sungjong asked in a worried tone.

"Because... if I don't give them what they want... there would be consequences." Sunggyu awkwardly mentioned as he start to avoid eye contact with them.

"You don't mean..." Woohyun blinked. "What the heck?! That's crazy! Can't you call the cops on them!"

"I rather not..." Sunggyu sighed in disappointment.

"I agree with Woohyun though." Hoya sighed. "This is too dangerous for you hyung, seriously what the heck are you thinking?!"

"I am just trying to protect you guys that's all!" Sunggyu muttered. He start to push through the group and furiously went back to his room.

The group stared at each other in confusion but at the same time they were worried about their leader. "We should really do something about this." Sungyeol suggested.

"Yeah? And what that's going to be?" Dongwoo rolled his eyes at the suggestion. "Its stupid, its hyung's problem and its better for him to handle it on his own."

"Would you stop being a brutal person and help us out for once!" Sungjong glared at Dongwoo as he was getting tired of his cockiness.

"Sungjong is right," Woohyun nodded in agreement, "Sunggyu is like our leader. Not to mention, our best friend. He has already been through enough pain."

The group suddenly went silent as Woohyun silently mentioned about Sunggyu's incident. "It would be nice to help him." Sungyeol broke the silence. "I can't stand to see him like this anymore."

~*~*~*~

The next day start shiny by, you were walking to school and when you arrive you noitce Sungyeol walking with both L and Sungjong. You had a wide grin on your face and start to rush up to Sungyeol and lightly tapped his shoulder from behind. Sungyeol curiously glanced over and notice your beamed up smile, "Oh! Morning ~~~~~!" Sungyeol grinned.

"~~~~~-ah~!" Sungjong happily shouted as he went up and hugged you tightly right away.

You were not really used to Sungjong being a hugger that much, but you just hugged him back anyway. "Morning..." L nodded as he notice your appearance.

You shyly shook your head at the 3 of them and grinned at them. You notice a weird aura surround you and the 3 making you have a puzzled look on your face. You checked over at Sungyeol and the first thing you notice was his expression looking irritated and pissed off. "Everything...ok?" You shyly asked Sungyeol as you made a worried look.

Sungyeol peeked over at you since he heard your voice, he notice your puzzled worried look and he right away furrowed his brows in sadness. "I'm sorry to make you worried ~~~~~. It just that... something happened last night." Sungyeol mentioned.

You pouted at the news you heard from Sungyeol and start to put your hand on his shoulder proving that you are there for him and the others no matter what. Sungyeol felt your touch and it made him smile a little. "Thanks for the support." Sungyeol grinned happily at you.

"You know..." Sungjong mentioned. "I think this is the second time I have ever heard ~~~~~ talked."

"Same..." L nodded in agreement.

"It like what I said before, she's showing that she's just getting used to us." Sungyeol chuckled as he ruffled your hair leaving it messy in the end.

You pouted at Sungyeol as your hair was messy that you start to fix it right away. It was the first time you acutally have talked to someone for this long. The last time you spoke was when that once incident happen and it made you said and worried for a moment. "~~~~~?" Sungjong shyly called out as he notice your happy expression changed from to a worried expression.

You gently took a glimpse over at Sunjong and notice the curious look on his face. "Everything ok for you?" Sungjong asked.

You gave a faint smile and happily shook your head in agreement leaving the 3 confuse. "Ok...?" L said. "We should get going to our class before we're late."

The 4 of you guys walked over to your classroom to start off the day at school. As you arrived to the classroom, you took a deep breath and start to have that frightened feeling inside of you. From what happened yesterday, you weren't sure if its ok for you to enter the classroom... you were put down and was getting bullied to death all because you were friends with Sungyeol and sort of the other members.

You still can't believe for a fact that a girl like you... would end up being friends with them.

"If any one of those girls touch you ever again. They will have to deal with me first."

The quote that Sungyeol mentioned about to you yesterday. It was surprising that you would remember something like from Sungyeol. From what happened yesterday, Sungyeol was the only guy there through it all. He saved you twice in a row and now, both of you guys are close friends. He is someone you can possibly depend on in your eyes. You start to feel confident and enter the classroom. Right away, the room fell in silence once you entered.

You checked around your surroundings and you notice Sooyoung and the other girls glaring at you. You avoid making eye contact with them and walked over to your seat. You silently ignore the tension between you and Sooyoung since you don't really want to start any drama, but for some reason... you would know either way that there is going to be some drama. "Yah!" Sooyoung's voice shouted.

You got scared as you notice Sooyoung was already at your desk glaring at you. "So, you think that Sungyeol oppa can protect you huh? Well, you're wrong!" Sooyoung rolled her eyes as she was still ticked off from what happened yesterday. "Look here ~~~~~, you maybe pretty and such a girly girl, but I am getting tired of your 'mute' situtation. Why can't you just speak up for yourself?! Or, maybe you're just scared?" She smirked at you.

Sooyoung continue to ramble on and you were staring to get really annoyed with her. Are you serious right now...? You thought to yourself in annoyance since all you hear is Sooyoung complaining to you on how much you're so much closer to Infinite compare to her. "I bet Sungyeol is just using you since he probably feels bad about how you're feeling. Watch him throw you away someday." Sooyoung snickered at the thought along with her other friends.

You didn't know what to do, this was the second time you have gotten bullied by the same person twice in a row. You looked over and notice Woohyun standing by the door giving an irritated look at Sooyoung snickering and her friends whispering more insults into her ear so she can insult you more. Your eyes widen in shock as you couldn't believe Woohyun was right there watching everything. The first thing you notice was both of his hands clenched in a fist. You bit your lip as you start to worry that it might not end well if Woohyun gets involve with this situation.

"What's the matter ~~~~~?" Sooyoung sneered. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Alright, thats it!" You suddenly shouted as you jumped up from your desk slamming your hand on the table and gave the most scariest glare to Sooyoung.

~*~*~*~

I just  want to thank all the people who has been subscribing to my story and commenting. All of your comments was really helpful and I hope you enjoy this wonderful chapter. Thank you so much for the advice it really helps me out a lot on trying to get better. :)

I'm also kind of proud on how I work on this chapter in one go. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Subscribe and comment! :D