Chapter 8

I Want You Back

You slowly woke up due to the sunlight that was hitting your eyes. As you slowly got up and looked around, you notice that you were in a different room once again due to your surroundings. You looked everywhere and you gently got out of bed, you looked over at the clock and notice that it was early. Since you know that you still have time to get ready for school you start to grab your uniform from the drawer and walked over to the bathroom.

As you arrived at the bathroom, you opened the bathroom door and start to walk in. You didn't realize that someone was there taking a shower. Since you were a little sleepy, you were brushing your teeth. As the shower turned off as you were brushing your teeth, the shower curtains open revealing a Woohyun who was soaked and wet from a warm shower. You didn't know that he was there until you suddenly looked over and notice him. Your eyes widen in shock and Woohyun did the same facial expression as well. You dropped your toothbrush which landed in the sink and you suddenly scream and rushed out of the bathroom. "Yah! ~~~~~!" Woohyun as he start to chase after you.

You quickly ran into the closest room which was Sungyeol and L's. As you opened the door and rushed in, it kind of woke up Sungyeol and L due to your arrival. "Mwoyoe?!" Sungyeol said as he woke up from the slamming of the door. He notice you rushing up to him and hiding behind him right away. "Yah! What's wrong?" Sungyeol asked in a worried tone.

Woohyun arrived in the room as he was panting. "Yah! I said slow down..." Woohyun said as he was trying  to catch his breath.

Sungyeol and L were staring at Woohyun for a moment and Woohyun sighed, "What?"

"Dude!" L shouted. "Why didn't you wear a towel before you walk in here?!"

Sungyeol quickly covered your eyes and looked back at Woohyun. "Can't you see that we have a female in the house now?!" Sungyeol said as he glared at Woohyun.

"That girl already saw my body." Woohyun pointed out as he was facepalming himself.

Sungyeol and L both looked over at you and you wanted to hide in a shell at the moment. Sunggyu arrived the door from where the noise was coming from and he groaned in annoyance. "Yah! Can't you guys keep the noise down?! Seriously you guys are so loud." Sunggyu muttered.

"Sorry hyung." Sungyeol said.

Sunggyu notice who was in the room, but his eyes was caught on a Woohyun standing beside him. "Yah! Where the heck is your towel?" Sunggyu asked as he glared at Woohyun.

"B-Back in the bathroom..." He stuttered.

"Aish! What the heck were you thinking?!" Sunggyu shouted. "Can't you see that we got a female in the house now?!"

"M-Mianhae!" Woohyun stuttered for a moment. "I forgot to lock the bathroom door because I didn't know she woke up early around this time as well."

"I-It's not Woohyun's fault." You shyly said as you notice that Woohyun and Sunggyu were arguing.

Both Sunggyu and Woohyun stopped and turn their attention towards you. Your eyes were still being covered by Sungyeol's hand since seeing a guy's boyd was kind of weird. "I didn't know that he was in the bathroom before, and he did forgot to lock the door. Sorry if we were being so loud Sunggyu oppa." You explained as you pout at everyone.

Sunggyu sighed at your explaination, "It's fine... but next time, Woohyun lock the bathroom door from now on." He glared at him and lightly whack him on the head and start to walk back to his room.

Woohyun rubbed his head and muttered in annoyance as he walked back into the bathroom getting his towel and continue to get ready for school. Sungyeol uncovered your eyes and you were blinking multiple times due to the light coming back to your eyes. You looked over at Sungyeol and you see Sungyeol smiling at you and patting your head. "Its ok, the Woohyun is gone." Sungyeol chuckled.

"Just next time be sure that there's no one in the bathroom." L mentioned. "Because we don't know if that baka Namstar will be doing the same exact thing as what he did this morning."

You giggled at L's words and nodded in agreement. You quickly got out of Sungyeol's bed and start to walk out continue getting ready for school.

~*~*~*~

You were walking with the group and they were having their daily discussion. "Mwoyoe?!" Hoya gasped. "~~~~~ saw Woohyun this morning?!"

"Aish! Can you just shut up about that already?" Woohyun sighed as he was starting to get annoyed about the other members knowing what happened this mroning.

"Ani! I actually thought it was pretty funny how she saw you like that." Dongwoo snickered. "Why didn't you even lock the door, stupid?"

"Come on guys, you're making her feel guilty about it." Sungyeol said as he points at you.

The others glance over you, you were walking quietly not even bother to talk to them. "Araso..." Dongwoo carelessly shrugged. "We're just messing with Woohyun ~~~~~. We're not making fun of you or anything."

"Yah! She  was a part of that problem, so technically you are making fun of her." Sungjong said as he glared at the older.

Dongwoo rolled his eyes and continue on walking in silence. "Jeez, you guys sure are noisy in the morning." Sunggyu muttered. He didn't want to deal with your guys' issue during the beginning of school.

"S-Sorry..." You shyly said as you looked away from Sunggyu.

The group suddenly went silent once you spoke. You shyly continue on walking leaving the group behind. "Now you see what you did." Woohyun said as he elbowed Dongwoo and Hoya.

"Yah! Why you gotta blame us for this?!" Dongwoo asked as he gave Woohyun a glare.

"Seriously, you guys are annoying." L rolled his eyes as he start to catch up to you.

You were walking at the entrance of the school until you notice someone was standing next to you. "Don't even think about walking in there." L said as he put his arm around your shoulder.

You jumped a little as you felt someone touching you, you quickly looked over and notice L smirking at you. "Oh come on, don't be like that." L said. "It like I'm going to you or something."

You rolled your eyes at him and lightly elbowed him in the stomach. You continue to walk to your class leaving L behind. This girl is something... L thought to himself.

~*~*~*~

You arrived in class and as you were standing by the door you notice everyone was staring at you. You felt the tense atmosphere once again, after what happened before... you had a feeling that you might go through it again. You walk pass the others and was heading towards your desk. When you arrived, it wasn't even there... you quickly looked around and you hear light snickers from several of the classmates.

You gave a sad look as you glance down on the floor. "Oh, since your desk is not here it looks like you have to go home." Sooyoung said as she giggled with her friends.

You sighed sadly as you walked out of class since you had a feeling where your desk was going to be. Everyone was laughing and gossiping about you right when you left. Sooyoung smirked as soon as you left and she continued on talking with her friends. You arrived at the track field and you notice that your missing desk was there. You walked up to the desk and you were slowly dragging it to class.

L was walking around the hallway and he was about to head back to class. He glanced over the clear window in front of him and notice you struggling to get your desk back into class. His eyes grew right away and start to rush over to you. You were slowly dragging the desk and you stopped for a moment and wipe off the sweat that was on your forehead.

You didn't know why they would do that, but when you thought about it... it was understandable, just because you're friends with the most popular guys in school, you would know that every girl would treat you like this. You didn't feel like you wanted to cry or anything, you just felt disappointed on how the whole school is wasting their time on messing with you. You quickly gripped on the desk and was about to carry it back to the class, but right away you felt a pair of hands over your's. You quickly looked up and notice that L was panting in front of you catching his breath. "Yah, why didn't you call any one of us for help." L said as he stared at you.

You can hear it in his voice that he was angry, which made you flinched since you're not a fan of people yelling at you. As you stared into L's eyes, you can see that he's worried about you. "M...Mianhae..." You quietly apologize. You didn't mean for any one of the guys to go through this, it was your situation and you didn't want them to get dragged in it.

"Aish.." L said as he ruffled his hair angrily. "Seriously, people need to learn how to be mature these days."

L got the desk and casually lift it up and walk back to the classroom. You shyly watched as L was walking back and you felt bad on what he was doing. You quickly catch up with him as both of you guys walked back to class. The school bell was about to ring and your classmates was still talking. The minute that L stomped into the room angrily, the room went silent once again. "L...oppa..." Sooyoung said as she was stunned by seeing L in her class.

L set the desk down the way it was, you slowly walked in from behind and you stared at L. L glared over at Sooyoung, he quickly walked up to her and looked her in the eye. "I'm going to tell you this once so you better listen well. Stop messing with ~~~~~, just because she's friends with us, it doesn't mean you have to whine like a little child. You doing all of this to her, it makes you feel like trash." L said. "Touch her ever again... or even do anything to her that would cause her to be depressed, you would have to deal with me and the other guys."

Sooyoung was getting stared as L was threatening her. He stomped away and walked up to you. You looked up at him worriedly and notice that he was not saying anything. He patted your head and start to walk back to his class, leaving it all eyes on you once again. You walked over to your desk and sat down quietly ignorning all the other classmates who were glaring at you. Sooyoung sighed and she looked over at her friends who felt disappointed as well. Sooyoung couldn't take this pain anymore and she quickly walked up to you and slammed her hand on the desk."This is all your fault! If you didn't caught the attention of Woohyun, or Sungyeol, now L?! What's next?! You ruined my life ~~~~~, I work hard enough for them to notice me and in the end I get nothing?! You're going to pay... and don't even think about calling your oppas for help." Sooyoung shouted at you as she walked away leaving you behind and the whole class in shocked.

~*~*~*~

It was already lunch time and you didn't wait for Sungyeol. This whole day, you ignore the guys because you didn't want anyone getting hurt. You were sitting on the rooftop not eating anything at all, you were looking up at the sky and sighed sadly, What am I going to do...? You thought to yourself. Is everything really my fault in the end? 

You sighed sadly and you felt your heart was aching. You leaned your back against the wall since you didn't know what to do in this situation. You gave a sad look since you couldn't think straight. The door slowly opened and you notice someone standing in front of you with some bread and a juice for you. You gently looked up and notice Woohyun giving you a worried look. "So this is where you were hiding this whole time." Woohyun said as he kneeled down in front of you.

You looked away from him trying to ignore that he was there. Woohyun notice something was wrong and he sighed, "You know the others are worried about you as well, it not just me ~~~~~." Woohyun said. "L told us what happened this morning, you know no matter what happens we're here for you right? Forget what Sooyoung and her friends say about you. They are just doing this cause they are just jealous of you that you're with someone like us."

"How can I feel happy when all I'm doing is hurting people?" You quietly mumbled as you didn't want Woohyun to hear you. Woohyun sighed and slowly pulled you in for a warm hug. You felt his warm arms on your body and it made you feel fuzzy from the inside. "Don't say things like that..." Woohyun said. "You're not hurting anyone, you're not that type of person to hurt someone."

"Woohyun..." You sniffled as your eyes start to get watery. "I just wish I can stand up for myself at times, but most of the times I can't."

"Its ok... that's why you have us to be here for you." Woohyun said as he looked  at you and gently wiped your tears away using both of his thumbs. He place both of his warm hands on your face and you kindly smiled at him. "Now stop crying... you don't deserve to cry in this situation."

You gave a small smile at Woohyun and happily nodded at him. You wiped your tears and start to eat the bread and drink the juice that he gave you. "Thank you Woohyun." You said as you smiled at him.

Woohyun nodded and patted your head with a friendly smile, "You're like my little sister... since you're living with us, I do have to treat you right."

"Mostly, everyone treats me special except for Sunggyu oppa." You mentioned as you made a sad look.

"Well, you know how Sunggyu hyung can be." Woohyun mentioned. "It just that, stuff has happened in Sunggyu's past before and right now he is just afraid that he might lose you as well just like on what happened before."

"Ara..." You sighed sadly. "I just wish, he can accept me for who I am."

~*~*~*~

It was after school and you were packing your things as the day ended. "Sooyoung~" One of Sooyoung's friend happily called out as she walked up to her. "Do you want to go for some karaoke?"

"Sure!" Sooyoung happily said as she quickly linked arms with her friends and walked out of the class while glaring at you.

You rolled your eyes and swung the bag over your shoulders. "~~~~~-ah~!" A familiar happy voice called out to you.

You glanced over and notice Sungjong smiling widely at you as he was leaning his back against the door. "Let's go! The other hyungs are waiting for us." Sungjong said.

You happily nodded and skipped over to Sungjong and start to head at the front of the school. As you guys arrived, the others were waiting out at the front just like what Sungjong said. "Yah! You take forever!" Hoya said as he casually put his arm around you. "Can't you get ready faster, I'm getting hungry ~~~~."

"Yah! Yah!" Sungyeol said as he scowled at Hoya. "She's a girl, what do you expect, they can take forever packing their things." He gently held on to your arm and dragged you making you stay away from Hoya and get more closer with Sungyeol.

"Would you guys stop fighting over her?" L groaned in annoyance. "She's not a toy you know."

"Ara...ara..." Sungyeol said as he pouted at L.

"Jeez, can't there be a day when you guys can actually be mature?" Sunggyu rambled to himself.

"Hey, we can hear that!" Dongwoo said as frowned at Sunggyu.

Just hearing the conversation with the guys surrounding you, just feeling this warm cheerful atmosphere made you feel safe. You start to have that fuzzy feeling in your heart that hanging out with them can not be so bad at all. Just seeing the silliness that they are going through, it made you smile and feel greatful that you met someone like them.

Sungyeol was looking over at you and notice how happy you were feeling. Seeing you smile made him smile as well, as you guys arrived back at home the first thing you did was set your things down beside the couch and flopped down on the couch. The guys stopped and stared at you for a moment and they looked at you as you already peacefully knocked out from a tiring day at school.

The guys looked at each other as they thought of the same exact thing that they are planning to do. They start to have a wide grin on their face and happily nodded in agreement for the plan to be set.


Author's Note

Subscribe, comment, upvote! I just want to thank my readers who has been keeping up with this story! :D