Chapter 10

I Want You Back

You woke up the next morning and you felt hungover, you notice that you were in the livingroom and you felt a sleep on the couch. Aigoo... You groaned in thought as you sat up. You notice that your head was aching that you had to hold on to it to let the pain go away. What the heck happened last night? 

Your eyes suddenly laid upon the members of Infinite as some were passed out on the couch, on the table, and possibly the floor. You blinked at the sight you were seeing since you couldn't believe it. "Did we really went overboard with the party?" You blinked at the after party reaction.

L groaned as he got up and notice that he was on the floor. "What the heck am I doing here?" L mumbled as he slowly sat up but, he felt hungover.

"Myungsoo oppa." You quickly rushed over to him as he was struggling to get up. You held on to his arm and both of you guys suddenly made eye contact with each other. You guys both froze for a moment but, quickly looked away avoiding eye contact. "Sorry..." You shyly said. You didn't really mean to be that close to his face, but for some reason it did made your heart pump when you stare at his charming looks.

L looked away trying to hide how he feels, "Its fine..." he muttered as he got up. "What the heck happened last night?" He suddenly asked.

"Beats me." You shrugged. "I don't even remember."

Sungjong walked out of the bathroom brushing his teeth and notice that both you and L are awake. "Oh, morning you 2!" Sungjong smiled happily as he walked pass you guys and head for the kitchen. "Do you guys want some tea since you guys probably feel hungover by now?"

"Yah," L said as he glared at Sungjong. "What the heck happened last night?"

"You guys don't remember." Sungjong said as he finished brushing his teeth and washed himself at the kitchen sink. "You guys were going crazy last night. Even ~~~~~-ssi was crazy as well."

"What?" You blinked.

Sungjong nodded as he quickly went back to the bathroom just to put his toothbrush back and came back in the kitchen and pour the tea into 2 mugs for the both of you guys. "This tea should help out with the hangover." Sungjong mentioned as he handed you both the tea. "How can you guys not remember?"

"Well maybe cause we were too drunk last night dummy." L mumbled as he sip his tea.

"Right..." Sungjong shrugged.

You quietly sipped the tea and you actually like the flavor to it. While you and L were quietly enjoying the tea you also heard a yawn. You turned over and notice Dongwoo was giving out a loud yawn and was stretching his arms as he was passed out on the couch across from you. "What time is it?" Dongwoo said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Its morning hyung." Sungjong said.

Dongwoo got up and even though he felt hungover, he wasn't that bad compare to you and L. "That was some party last night." Dongwoo chuckled as he put his arms around you the first thing in the morning.

"Ew..." You said as you pushed Dongwoo away. "You reek like acohol oppa. Go wash yourself."

When you said that, L was snickering on how shocked Dongwoo was. "Why? Do you want to kiss me again like last night?" Dongwoo said as he was puckering his lips in front of your face which made you push him away more.

"In your dreams oppa. And I kissed you last night?!" You blinked as you were shocked.

"Of course." Dongwoo winked as he walked away and head to the bathroom.

"Sungjong, please tell me its not true." You said in a worried tone as you didn't want it to be true.

"It actually was." Sungjong grinned as he decided to play along with Dongwoo even though he remember everything.

"Yah!" You pouted since you couldn't believe what you did.

"Would you guys quit it with the loud noise..." Sungyeol groaned as he woke up since he didn't like hearing the ruckus. "Can't you see that I'm trying to get some sleep here?"

"Sorry oppa." You pouted at Sungyeol.

"Morning to you too." L grinned.

"Aish..." Sungyeol said as he messed up his hair.

"Do you want some tea?" Sungjong asked as he notice how hungover Sungyeol was.

"Sure." Sungyeol shrugged as he sat next to you on the right side.

"Oppa," You asked as you looked over at Sungyeol. "Do you remember what happened last night at the party?"

"How can you not remember?" A voice interrupted. You looked over and notice Woohyun and Sunggyu joining the conversation. "You guys took it way overboard." Sunggyu sighed. "I didn't know you would drink that much ~~~~~."

"Can't someone please tell me what happened already." You muttered to yourself as you were starting to get irritated.

"I'll say it." Hoya said as he joined as well. "Alright so it was the time where we started the party..."

~*~*~*~

"Come on ~~~~~ we got some cake for you as well." Sungyeol happily grinned as he was having fun.

"Aigoo, do you really have to get excited over this?" You sighed as you didn't know that they would have this kind of side.

"Yah! We are mature ok." L said. He got out the can of beers and gave one to each of the members. "Drink up guys!"

"Oppa, you know that I don't drink." You pouted at L since you weren't a fan of getting drunk.

"Come on, just one sip." Sunggyu said.

"Andwae!" You rejected right away like a little kid.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't drink." Sungjong sighed in relief since he hates feeling left out.

"Who said you're going to be left out Sungjong." Sunggyu said as he handed a can of beer to Sungjong.

"You can't just force him to drink that." You said since you know that Sungjong really hates getting force by Sunggyu.

"Its not that bad." Sunggyu shrugged as he hand the can of beer to Sungjong.

Sungjong shyly grabbed the can and was about to drink it, until out of nowhere you quickly swipe the can from Sungjong and drank it the can all in one. The group was shock to see how fast you were drinking it and when you set the can down you start to feel warm. "Is it me...or is it getting hot in here?" You mumbled.

Sungyeol touched your forehead and notice how hot you were, "You get drunk easily with one can?!" Sungyeol gasped.

"I'm not drunk!" You whined.

"Stop lying!" Woohyun said as he was coming to the point of getting drunk as well. He was leaning towards Sunggyu's shoulder and Sunggyu looked over and notice how many cans Woohyun has been drinking.

"Would you guys just shut up?!" L shouted as he was getting annoyed with the group.

"Oppa, no one is not even talking..." You mumbled as your face starts to turn red.

Everyone was at the point of getting drunk all except for Sungjong. Sungjong was just sitting there watching the whole thing, the party has started to become crazy later on. Sungjong was recording everything even up to the point when Hoya was about to take off his shirt but, Sungjong stopped him. Most of the time he recorded you on how you act when you were drunk and you were really clingy to the guys.

The party didn't even end until 3 in the morning and everyone manage to knock out, Sungjong couldn't believe at what he was saying but he shrugged it off on how crazy things were and just walk into his room and slept for the night.

~*~*~*~

"And that's what happened!" Sungjong grinned.

You folded your arms and you sighed on what you just did, "Remind me again to never drink." You muttered. "Wait a minute! There wasn't even a part where I kissed Dongwoo in this story!" You just realized.

Dongwoo snickered in the corner as he was laughing to himself that you actually believe his part of the story. Your stare suddenly change to a glare as you looked over at Dongwoo. "Yah!" You shouted at him.

"Dongwoo, you babo..." Sunggyu sighed as he know where this was going in the end.

"What? I thought it would be for fun." Dongwoo chuckled.

"It's not even funny!" You pouted at him.

"I know, I'm sorry." Dongwoo said as he wrapped his arms around you for a hug.

You rolled your eyes and just accepted the hug from Dongwoo. "Fine..." You muttered to yourself. "Next time, don't force me to drink... EVER again."

"Araso..." The guys groaned.

~*~*~*~

The next day came and it was back to school, you were walking with the usual guys as usual when you arrive to school. After 2 weeks, pretty much Sooyoung has stopped bugging you and most of her friends decided to go with you instead of her because you were popular. You quickly reject them right away since you weren't that kind of person and you would rather have the guys as your only friend compare to having more people as your friend. It would be nice that you're popular now, but it just wasn't your thing.

Passing period came and you walked over to the bathroom and walked out right away. You notice Hoya there and he smiled and waved at you, "Annyeong ~~~~~."

"What's up?" You asked Hoya as you notice he was walking around as well. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Yah, it's already passing period." Hoya said as he poked your forehead. "I have time before I go to class."

"Ara...ara..." You muttered at him. "But if you ditch I'm telling Sunggyu oppa on you." You sticked your tongue out at him.

"Aish..." Hoya said as he gave you a glare.

"Hoya oppa!" A friendly girl voice called out.

Hoya glanced over and notice Sooyoung smiling widely. "Oh...hey." Hoya said as he didn't want to deal with her since all she wanted was attention. "Is there something you need Sooyoung?"

"Oppa, we should have lunch together today." Sooyoung said as she got her lunchbox ready.

"Well, I don't mind that." Hoya shrugged. "You can have lunch with me and the rest of Infinite. And ~~~~~~ is going to be there as well."

"What?" Sooyoung blinked as she heard your name. "W-Why?" She stuttered for a moment since she had a feeling that you might ruin everything for her.

"Because, why not? Since she's a good friend of mine, she should be there as well. Unless you don't want her to be there then... you don't have to eat with us." Hoya said as he smirked at Sooyoung since he know what Sooyoung can be up to.

"A-Ani..." Sooyoung twitched as she didn't want to be obvious. "Shall we have lunch together ~~~~~?" She happily grinned at you as she linked arms with you right away.

Both of you guys walked away, and you were confuse what was going on. Sooyoung made you leave Hoya alone and you were stuck getting dragged around by her. What the heck is going on... You thought to yourself as you wanted to get out of this situation.

You force Sooyoung to stop by dragging your feet on the floor and quickly releasing her grip setting your arm free from her's. You gave her that glare look right away as you were free from her and right away folded your arms at her. "What?" Sooyoung blinked as she was curious why you're giving her that look.

"What do you want with me?" You asked in an annoyed tone since you have a feeling she might be up to something.

"Nothing, I just want to have lunch with Infinite that's all." Sooyoung shrugged. "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to finally get to know them and they can be impress by me. It was a dream come true~" She sighed happily. "Until you came along." She quickly switched to a scoff.

You raised a brow at her and sighed in disappointment. "Are you kidding me?" You palmed yourself. "What? You want me to not have lunch with them today and let you be with them?" You muttered.

"Of course!" Sooyoung grinned widely as she was happy that you would be willing to do that.

You rolled your eyes and sighed sadly, "Alright fine... but I would have to be there so they wouldn't worry about me. If I'm not there in time for lunch, the guys would have probably expect that you would do something to me."

"Nonsense!" Sooyoung said in a hi-pitched voice showing that she possibly might be lying to you. "Why the heck would I do that?"

You rolled your eyes and walked away leaving a confused Sooyoung behind. "Yah!" She shouted at you. "Where are you going?!"

"Somewhere!" You shouted as you continue on walking ignoring Sooyoung calling your name so many times.

While you were walking, you notice someone was following you from behind. You stopped for a moment and quickly glimpse over revealing a curious Sungjong. "Sungjong, what are you doing here?" You asked him curiously.

"Where are you heading out to?" Sungjong asked back since he was curious why you're going the other way.

"I...was going to buy food." You said awkwardly since you want to eat some more food.

"Aish, are you really that much of a fatty?" Sungjong teased you with a wink.

"Shut up..." You muttered at him.

You continue walking on ignorning him and Sungjong decided to catch up to you more. You brought some school bread from the bread shop and start to go somewhere else making Sungjong more confuse as he was following you from behind. You arrived at the front of the school and decided to sit by a tree that was close to the entrance. As you sat down in the nice cooling shade, you start to open your bread from the wrapper and eat it right away.

Sungjong was watching everything from behind and he was more lost than before. He quickly sat next to you and start watching you eat. As you were about to take a bite of your bed, you notice him curiously staring at you. "What?" You pouted since you didn't like it when someone watches you eat.

"Alright," Sungjong sighed as he realize what was going on. "Is this about Sooyoung?"

"W-What?" You blinked. "Why would you mention about her?"

"Because I know that you would react like that." Sungjong said as he raised a brow at you.

You sighed as you surrender and looked away from him. "Ok, fine... maybe you're right." You muttered to yourself.

"If you didn't want her to have lunch with us, you could have just said so." Sungjong smiled. "There's no need to be jealous over that."

"I'm not jealous!" You scoffed at him. "It just that, I'm kind of worried having lunch with her because what she might be doing something to me if I'm there. I mean its understandable on how much she seeks attention with you guys, but all I'm going to feel is her evil death aura surrounding me." You explained as you made a sad look since you didn't know what to do.

"I know, but it ok. I'm here for you!" Sungjong happily grinned as he patted your head.

~*~*~*~

The bell suddenly rang and you and Sungjong start to head over to gym class. You were at the girls' lockeroom trying to get ready and you were changing into your gym clothes. You closed your locker and walked out to the gym and notice that the guys and girls were already doing their thing. "Song! Go get the balls so no one gets hurt!" The coach commanded you.

You shyly nodded and walked over to get some of the balls and put it in the basket. You were at the girls area and you can feel the tensions. You slowly looked over at the girls and notice Sooyoung and the others folding their arms at you. You ignore them and continue picking up the balls and try putting in it the basket. Sooyoung looked over at her friends and they nodded in agreememnt.

Sooyoung was gripping on to a volleyball that was in her hand and she threw it at you making you hit your head, you were at the point of carrying the basket until you felt the force of ball pushing you back to the ground and drop everything. The guys were too busy playing a basketball game and the rest of Sooyoung's friends were throwing volleyballs at you.

You were covering yourself trying to protect yourself from the balls but, one of them hit your mouth really badly and you start to taste blood. You notice Sooyoung had another ball in your hand and both of you guys were giving each other eye contact to each other. Sooyoung glared at you and she pulled her arm back and threw it at you as hard as she can, you quickly look away so you won't get anymore marks on your face but, you didn't feel anything at all.

The ball dropped to the ground slowly and you notice that everything just stopped. You looked up and notice a manly figure standing in front of you. Your eyes suddenly grew as you notice Sungyeol protecting you as he was the one who took the hit instead of you.