Chapter 9

I Want You Back

You gently woke up and notice that you knocked on the couch. You stretch your arms and legs as you were trying to wake your body up from a 2 hour nap. As you sat up and looked around you notice that no one was in the living room at the moment. Your rubbed your eyes and pushed yourself up from the couch and start to look around. All you heard was silence surrounding you, you bit the bottom of your lip since you weren't used to being home alone in someone's house. "Sungyeol?" You shyly called out. There was no answer...

"Myungsoo? Sungjong?" You called out again. No one still didn't come out. "Woohyun? Sunggyu?" Nothing... you gave a worried look wondering where did everyone go. Aish! You shouted in your thoughts as you ruffled your hair in anger. Did those guys went out without me?!

You randomly got your phone and took a look at the time. "7:30 PM..." You sighed as you didn't know you slept that long. "These idiots..." You muttered to yourself.

The door suddenly swung open and arrived the members of Infinite. "We're home~~" Woohyun hiccuped as he arrived inside walking funny. You turned over to Woohyun which got your attention and you quickly rushed over to him. "Yah! Did you guys go drinking around this time?! Even though you guys are still high schooler?!" You asked as you puffed your cheeks out at them.

"Ani," Sunggyu said. "We went to go buy some things. But, we do have some beers in here. Do you want one?" He casually took out a can of beer and gave you one.

"Ew, no." You slapped the can away from him. "I don't drink." You rolled your eyes at the group.

"Don't worry ~~~~~, Woohyun is the only one who drinks." Sungyeol said. "And maybe along with Hoya and L." He pointed at them.

You looked over at Hoya and L and they were acting the same as Woohyun. You didn't even know who was worst, those 2... or Woohyun? "Aish!" You sighed annoyingly. "You guys irritate me sometimes."

"Yah! What are you talking about ~~~~~?" Hoya drunkily asked as he tried walking up to you. "I'm not even drunk at all." He happily hicupped. "Gimme a hug~!"

Hoya spread his arms widely open for you and he start to come closer to you. You squealed at his actions and pushed him off to the side which made him fall front faced on the couch. "Eh..." Woohyun said as he notice the loud noises going on. "That's unfair! How come Hoya gets affection and I don't?!" He whimpered like a puppy.

Woohyun happily went up to you and pulled you in for a hug, "I want affection too ~~~~~!" Woohyun whined.

You rolled your eyes and pushed Woohyun off of you as well. Woohyun then fell on the same couch but, ended up on top of Hoya. The other members looked at you and the only drunk person left in the group was L. "You guys are so annoying!" L shouted. "I'm going to my room."

L drunkily walked over to his room, he reached the entrance of the hallway but, instead of reaching up to the door of his room he just continue on walking bumping to the wall which is right next to the door nonstop. The other members watched L as he was doing such a stupid action that it made Sungyeol slipped out his phone and start recording. "Yah! Where the heck is my door?!" L shouted furiously as he continue on walking into the wall.

You tilt your head but at the same time you held on to the temples of your forehead as you start to feel stressed out. "Next time if I ever pass out on the couch and you guys are missing, at least leave a note for me!" You mumbled in an upset tone and start stomping to your room.

You suddenly stopped as L continued to walk into the wall and you suddenly grabbed L by the arm and open the door and pushed him into the room. L arrived in the room and fell on the floor and you didn't even bother to help him up. You then went over to you and Sungjong's room and slammed the door behind you leaving Infinite more shocked and confused.

"See!" Sungjong said. "I told you going out without telling her is a bad idea!"

The group stayed quiet as they notice how frustrated you were. "She should know that we always do this." Sunggyu carelessly shrugged.

"She just started living here, what do you expect from her. You expect her to know everything?" Sungyeol said as he gave Sunggyu a glare and start to walk to your room.

Sunggyu sighed at Sungyeol's attitude and left Dongwoo and Sungjong behind as he went into his room without saying anything else.

~*~*~*~

You sat on your bed and had your knees close to you as you wrapped your arms around your ankles. You hid your face and you sighed since you didn't like to be a fan of getting angry at people. You understand that you're sticking up for yourself or letting your feelings out, but it just wasn't your thing. You heard the door open as you heard the light squeaking. You shyly looked over and notice Sungyeol was at the entrance at the door. "Gwenchana?" Sungyeol asked as he gave you a worried look.

You rolled your eyes at him and ignore his arrival. Sungyeol sighed and walked over to you and sat on your bed. You looked away from Sungyeol avoiding making eye contact with him and Sungyeol knew that you didn't want to deal with him at the moment. "Look, I know you're mad at me and I just want to apologize." Sungyeol said as he pouted at you.

You ignore Sungyeol's words and sighed since you wanted him to leave already. Sungyeol scratched the back of his neck since he knew it was awkward between you and him. "Please, can't you forgive me ~~~~~." Sungyeol said as he smiled happily at you.

You rolled your eyes and sighed, "Aniyo, now get out."

"But ~~~~~!!" Sungyeol whined.

You got up from your bed and grab Sungyeol's wrist and pushed Sungyeol out of your room and slammed the door on him. Sungyeol sighed as he wanted to go back in and explained everything, but due to you kicking him out of the room he knew it was a bad time to talk to you. "Did she forgive you?" Dongwoo asked curiously as he notice Sungyeol out in the hall.

"Ani," Sungyeol sighed as he rubbed his temples feeling a little stressed out, "she is not even going to listen what I have to say."

"Just give her some time hyung." Sungjong said as he walked passed Sungyeol and walked into his room and closed the door on him leaving you and Dongwoo behind.

Sungyeol felt bad cause he didn't want to leave you behind, but the reason why they went out it because Infinite wanted to do something special for you. Since you recently move in and you're already helping out the guys, they wanted to throw a little party for you. "If only she knew why we went out." Sungyeol sighed. "So, what are we going to do with those 2 knuckleheads that are ko on the couch?" He asked as he notice Hoya and Woohyun asleep on the couch.

"Just let them be, they look comfortable anyway." Dongwoo shrugged. Suddenly an idea popped up in his head, he slowly created a smirk on his face. Sungyeol stared at him curiously and sighed as he knew what Dongwoo was going to do.

~*~*~*~

The next morning came and Woohyun was the first one to wake up. "Ugh, my head..." Woohyun groaned as he got up and held on to his head. "What happened?"

Hoya suddenly let out a yawn and sat up as well and did the same exact gesture as Woohyun. Both of them suddenly made eye contact with each other and right away their eyes grew. "AH!!" A scream suddenly came out.

The scream was echoing all the way through the hallway that it woke you up right away since you got startled by the sound. You slowly got up from your bed and slowly exit your room wondering what was going on. You walked to the place where the scream came from and notice Woohyun was on the floor along with Hoya covering his body. "Yah! Have you become gay or something?!" Hoya shouted as he felt uncomfortable. First he woke up with Woohyun by his side, Woohyun was shirtless as well and he doesn't even remember what happened last night.

"Aish..." Woohyun groaned as he tried to get up from the floor. "Why don't you ask me since you were the one who was clinging on to me last night!"

"I didn't even cling on you at all!" Hoya shouted back.

The door flew open and Sunggyu stomped into the hallway. "Yah! Both of you guys shut up! Its too early to get this loud!" Sunggyu shouted as he glared at the 2 arguing.

You looked back and notice Sunggyu, you tilt your head since you weren't sure if Sunggyu was sleeping walking or was he awake. "Mianhae hyung..." The 2 mumbled as they hate it when the leader is angry.

Sunggyu notice you curiously staring at him and he start to sigh, "What are you staring at?"

"Oppa..." You shyly said. "Are you actually awake? Cause... it looks like you're sleep walking."

Sunggyu's eyes widen and he facepalmed himself as he notice you were making fun of his eyes. "Aish, why did you have to mention about that?" He mumbled in shame.

Hoya and Woohyun started laughing their butts off when you asked that question and you felt embarassed for asking that kind of question. Sunggyu stomped back into his room since he didn't want to deal with 2 hyenas and you. You sighed since you felt bad for ruining his morning. As Hoya and Woohyun were getting freshen up for the morning, you were cooking the group and yourself some breakfast. "What smells so good?!" Dongwoo happily shouted as he can smell the cooking.

You looked over and notice Dongwoo but you silently looked away ignoring his arrival. Dongwoo knew you were still kind of upset about yesterday so he casually walked up to you and start to wrap his waist around you. "~~~~~-ssi are you still mad at me?" Dongwoo asked as he pouted and lay his head on your shoulder.

You stopped cooking and sighed irritatedly as you didn't want to deal with this. You pushed Dongwoo off of you and rolled your eyes at him. As Dongwoo got pushed off, he knew that you were still in your fiesty stage. "I still love it when you're fiesty you know." Dongwoo chuckled as he did the same exact gesture to you.

You rolled your eyes and pushed him off again. "Seriously?!" You shouted as you didn't want to deal with anyone today.

"Dongwoo-yah!" Sunggyu said as he arrived in the kitchen and notice how he was acting with you. "Can't you just leave her alone for one bit. She doesn't even want to deal with any of us."

"Alright, alright..." Dongwoo sighed. "Sorry..."

You stopped cooking since you just finished and turned off the stove. You set everything on the table and you put your breakfast in the fridge. You walk pass the 2 and they curiously watch you as you walked over to the door. "Yah! Where are you going?!" Sunggyu asked as he notice it was too early for you to go out.

You glared at the 2, "Out!" You said as you opened the door and walked outside slamming the door behind them. Sunggyu sighed since he didn't know what to deal with, you being angry or the other guys being annoying.

Sungyeol and L woke up and they walked into the kitchen. "Mmm~" Sungyeol said as he enjoyed the scent. "Did someone cooked breakfast today?"

"It was ~~~~~." Dongwoo mentioned.

"Where she at?" L asked curiously as he was still hungover from what happened last night.

"She just left, since Wild Eyes over here made her more pissed off than before." Sunggyu sighed as he start eating the breakfast that he cooked for you.

"My bad, I was just trying to cheer her up." Dongwoo said as he sat at a random chair and start eating.

"What kind of idiot wraps their hands around some girl's waist. You guys are not even dating." Sunggyu said since he knows how much of a player Dongwoo can be.

L and Sungyeol both glared over at Dongwoo and Dongwoo knew that getting other members mad at him he knew what he did was wrong. "Sorry, sorry." Dongwoo sighed. "It was just my flirting instinct kicking in sheesh."

~*~*~*~

You were walking down the park relaxing yourself as you felt the coolness of the light breeze in your face. You didn't know why but as you stared up at the bright orange leaves above you, you didn't know that fall will be coming so soon. I should have known I should have brought a jacket. You thought to yourself as you start to feel chilly from this weather.

You start to walk over to the bench that was closest to you and sat on it. You notice not that much people come to the park around this time, which gave you some time to relax, but at the same time it made you feel like a loner as well. You sighed as you felt the coolness and it made you want to go to sleep. You didn't get that much sleep but, you try to stay awake at the same time since you are trying to avoid getting sick from the weather. You casually took out your phone and plugged in your earphones and start to put both of them in your ear.

You start to tap on the shuffle button on your phone and music starts playing. You decided to walk around some more and explore more of the town, so you decided to leave the park and go to your favorite place next, the flower shop. You visit the flower shop and notice mostly the couples in the shop. "Oh, ~~~~~!" The same exact lady happily waved at you as she notice your arrival.

You notice your name being called and happily skipped over to her, "Annyeong ajumma."

"Aigoo, you finally speak now." The lady happily smiled at you. "I didn't know your voice was this pretty."

"Gamshamida." You politely nodded. "Do you need any help?"

"Ani, I can handle everything on my own dear one." She mentioned as she rejected your offer right away.

"Wae..." You pouted at her. "Ajumma, you shouldn't overwork yourself."

You notice a couple calling for some help and you quickly went over there and help with what they needed. You helped out the customers easily and you even helped them paid for the flowers as well. "Thank you have a nice day!" You happily smiled as the couple left.

"You too~!" The female customer said as she happily left with her loved one.

You looked over at the lady and she gave up and sighed, "Alright alright... I guess I do need some help around here."

"See..." You giggled.

"You can work here dear one, but you should not call me ajumma." The lady said as she glared at you.

"But, its fun calling you that." You happily smiled at her.

"Andwae! Its Ms. Gong to you now." Ms. Gong said as she patted your head. "Araso?"

You nodded and start to help her throughout the day. You didn't know that helping customers and setting up the flowers would be fun. Not to mention, you talking to Ms. Gong it actually put your relationship more closer with her. You start to remember on how you met her the first time, and that was the time when your parents died, you were lonely and scared and thought you have no one by your side... until you suddenly met her.

~*~*~*~

Brain Cain - Childhood Memories

The day you saw your parents dead in a pool of blood at your house, and you escaped the mysterious people who tried to grab you. You were lost in the middle of nowhere around 7PM, it was getting dark and you were running for your life as you were trying to get away from the mysterious men who were coming after you.

"I think she's over here!" The mysterious voice shouted as they ran to the wrong direction. You were hiding in an alleyway crying and was lost. You didn't know where to go so as soon as they ran the other way, you quickly got up and ran back trying to find a place underneath this rain. You were already soaked and came to the point of sneezing since you have been standing in the rain for so long. You thought you didn't have anything with you until you found a flower shop that was close by.

You quickly ran over to the entrance and stood underneath the shop as you were trying to dry yourself from the rain. The door suddenly opened which startled you for a moment and that's when Ms. Gong appeared. Ms. Gong walked out and notice you all soaked from the rain and was feeling lost. "Aigoo, what is a young child doing here?!" Ms. Gong said as she notice how soaked you are. "Kaja, come inside."

Ms. Gong led you inside and start to dry you up with a towel. "You shouldn't be going out in the rain like that." Ms. Gong pouted at you. "Where are your parents?"

You didn't want to speak the minute she said something about your parents. You were too shocked from what happened and it wasn't the same. You quietly gave a sad look and start to sniffle as you remember the image on how they died in front of you. Ms. Gong realize that you didn't want to talk about your parents so she sighed and pulled you in towards a comforting warm hug. "Its ok, if you need anything always come to me whenever you need help."

~*~*~*~

As you reminsce the past, you couldn't believe where you are today. You finally ended up talking again and you have a few people by your side. It actually made you feel happy on how much you are changing. As Ms. Gong served the last customer it was time to close the shop. "I think that should be all of them." Ms. Gong mentioned. "Thank you so much for helping out ~~~~~."

"It was no problem." You said as you smiled at Ms. Gong. As long as you see her happy, you wouldn't mind being happy for yourself.

You suddenly heard the ring of a doorbell as you notice someone walking in. "I'm sorry sir but we're closed." Ms. Gong said as she notice an unfamilar man who arrived.

Your eyes widen as you notice the figure of Sunggyu was standing in front of you. "Mianhae, I just came here to get ~~~~~." Sunggyu said as he notice you.

"O-Oh..." Ms. Gong said as she was surprise to see you have other friends besides Sungyeol. "Is he your older brother ~~~~~?"

"Aniyo," You nodded. "Sunggyu oppa is just a friend who I lived with. He actually help me out a lot."

Ms. Gong had a smile on her face and nodded, "Well isn't that cute. Alright, I'll close up the shop for today. Thank you so much for helping out again ~~~~~-ssi."

"No problem, see you tomorrow." You happily smiled as you walked out of the flower shop with Sunggyu.

As soon as you exit the flower shop, things start to become awkward between you and Sunggyu. While you guys were walking back, all you felt was silence between you guys. Everything was sounding so peaceful until Sunggyu cleared his throat. "Mianhae..." Sunggyu apologize.

You suddenly stopped walking and widen your eyes at Sunggyu. "F-For what?" You asked curiously.

"What happened last night." Sunggyu mentioned. "Sorry that we act like total jerks to you."

"I-Its fine." You stuttered for a moment as you were shocked that he was apologizing to you. "You really don't have to apologize. It just that..." You slowly start to take a deep breath and sigh, "I was just scared. When I woke up from my nap, I thought you guys left me on purpose."

Sunggyu felt bad and walked up to you and pulled you in for a warm hug. "I promise I will never leave you ~~~~~. None of us will never leave you." Sunggyu said as he start to feel guilty for treating you like a jerk.

"I...know..." You said as you wrapped your arms and hugged Sunggyu back while holding your tears. "I'm sorry if I'm being selfish..." You sniffed.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." Sunggyu said as he gently your hair trying to comfort you the best he can.

~*~*~*~

You and Sunggyu arrived back at the place and notice that the lights were off. As soon as Sunggyu switched on the lights, confetti was everywhere and music start blasting. "SURPRISE!!!!" The rest of the Infinite members shouted.

You were shocked to see how well the room was decorated not to mention food was on the table. "Mwo?" You asked as you didn't now what to say.

"It's a party for you!" Sungyeol said as he place a party hat on your head.

"F-For what? Its not even my birthday." You mentioned. You didn't know what was going on, ever since you got home everything you see was just confusing to you.

"Well, its a welcome to the group party and we're sorry party." Hoya said.

"We wanted to apologize for leaving you behind and the reason why we went out was because we wanted to throw this party for you in the first place." Woohyun explained.

"Is...that the reason why you guys left me behind for awhile?" You blinked at the group.

"Nae," Sungjong nodded as he gave a sad look. "We're so sorry ~~~~~. Please forgive us..."

You pause for a moment as you notice the members and even Sunggyu were waiting for your answer. "I'm sorry...." You said as your eyes start to become watery. "I just thought you guys left me alone on purpose."

"Babo, why would you think that?!" L said as he wrapped his arms around you and comfort you. "We would never leave you... we're always there by your side."

"I'm sorry..." You said as tears start to slid down your cheeks.

Sungyeol walked up to you and start to wipe both of your tears. "Come on you don't have to cry, it's your special day. This party is all about you." Sungyeol grinned.

You gave a small smile at Sungyeol and nodded happily. The rest of the members joined in hugging you causing you to become squished by your bodies. "Guys..." You said as you start to run out of breath.

Infinite gave a curious look and quickly released you letting you breath some air. "Alright! Let get this party started!" Dongwoo happily shouted. Along with theother group who cheered happily.