Chapter 1

I Want You Back

"Gwenchana?" Sungyeol asked in front of you.

You lightly gave a nod at him and you heard him sighed in relief. "That's good." He spoke. "What are you doing here all alone? It's late at night."

You didn't know what to say, or you honestly didn't know who this person is. Why is helping you? You wish you could speak but, you just don't know. This whole situation happened ever since you started going to school...

~*~*~*~

You silently walked to school and as you arrived the first thing you heard was chatter from people. You notice that many people were in their small groups and they would be socializing with other cliques. You on the other hand, you really don't have any friends. Well you would talk to some people, but you were really shy and you haven't spoke to people...ever...

Many people call you the "mute" one. You were shy talking to people and you would always sit in the back of the class. Whenever the teacher would call your name, you wouldn't say anything and you would just answer the question by going up to the board and write down the answer. People thought you were deaf but you told them you weren't.

Many girls tried talking to you trying to be your friend, but in the end they left you because they didn't want to look like weirdos talking nonstop all the time and seeing you nod several times. So, you became antisocial in the end. You were actually used to it since you didn't really like talking to people.

You were sitting at your usual desk and notice some girls gossiping about you. "Hey, do you know that girl over there?" One of them whisper to her friends as she was staring at you with the corner of her eye.

"Oh, you mean ~~~~~?" Another girl spoke as she tilted her head curiously. "What about her?"

"Why is she so quiet?" The same girl asked curiously. "Is she deaf?"

"Ani," Another girl nodded, "She's just really shy talking to people. Everyone at this school call her mute."

"Why that?" The girl asked as she raised a brow as she was surprise by your nickname.

"Because she's so quiet of course!" The girl giggled.

She was a little bit loud when she said that and it caught your attention as you start to make eye contact with the girls. The girls notice your glance and they quickly turned back and went back into whisper mode. "I think she heard us." One of the girls whispered.

"No duh!" The girl said sarcastically.

You were confused at what they were talking about but, you just shrugged it off and went back to what you were doing. You were just sketching from your notebook about what you were thinking of. As you

were drawing, the image turned out to be a bird. Ever since then, sometimes you wonder what it's like to be a bird. You can soar free and no one wouldn't bother you for who are.

As you were still sketching you suddenly heard some girls squeal in excitement which made you stop and got your attention.

~*~*~*~

"Ah!" A random girl squealed in the hallway. "They're here!"

All the girls quickly glanced out the hallway and spotted 6 guys strolling. All of the girls squealed in excitement and you made a curious look. Since you knew what they were fangirling about, you just rolled you eyes and continue with your drawing.

The 6 guys start to enter the same classroom that you were in and the girls were shocked to see them in their classroom. "S-Sungyeol oppa?" A girl shyly called out.

A guy with light brown hair glanced over at the girl and you notice that the girl was about to faint since she couldn't stand looking at him. You glanced over at the guy and your eyes widen. He was really tall for a girl and his complexion was perfect in your eyes. You couldn't believe at what you were seeing, you didn't know if that guy was a god or not.

You suddenly glanced over at the other members. They were the same as well. You were admiring at how gorgeous they look that you wanted to draw all of them out. One of them was staring back at you and was giving you an icy cold glare. The guy had black hair and he was wearing black clothing. You can feel the shivers coming down your spine as you stared into his eyes feeling the chills.

You quickly turned away and the guy still continue to glare at you. You continue drawing trying to ignore him the best you can, but you can still feel the chills from behind. "What are you doing here?" The girl asked curiously.

"Going to class of course." The guy named Sungyeol smiled at the girl.

You notice that the girl was blushing and her face was really red. She was trying to avoid making eye contact with him and try to hide her face the best she can. The girls were trying to help her as well since they notice that her legs were wobbly and that she was ready to fall. One of them caught her just in time and she awkwardly chuckled at Sungyeol and his friends. "She's just really shy when it comes talking to you oppa." One of the girl mentioned.

"Aniyo!" Sungyeol smiled at the girl. "It's fine."

"We'll see you around ok." Another girl said as she helped her friend to her regular seat.

Sungyeol smiled and he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. As he glanced over he notice that his hyung, Sunggyu was staring at him with a glare. "Mwo?" Sungyeol asked curiously as he tilted his head at the older.

"You sure are popular with the girls." Sunggyu said rudely as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on hyung, don't be so jelly." Sungyeol teased as he swung his arm around Sunggyu and pulled him close.

"Hyung, he's just jealous." A guy who has the looks of the girl was smiling widely at Sungyeol.

"Me jealous?" Sunggyu asked as he raised a brow at the maknae of the group. "Psh! Aniyo! Sungjong you got the wrong idea."

"Oh stop bluffing." The icy cold guy said sarcastically. "Hyung, we live with you. So basically we know how you can act around us."

"See..." Sungjong said as he agree with the older. "L is right!"

The group continue on with their daily conversation and you were just in the corner still sketching. Sungyeol was laughing enjoying his time with the group until he glanced over at you and notice you in the corner.

You were quietly sketching finishing your drawing and for some reason Sungyeol was amaze. "Hyung," L suddenly called out interrupting Sungyeol.

Sungyeol snapped out of it and glanced over at L. "Mwoyoe?" He asked curiously.

"Who are you looking at?" L asked curiously as he gave a suspicious look.

"Huh?!" Sungyeol blinked. "Ani, its nothing." He awkwardly chuckled.

"Lies," Sungjong said as he knew what Sungyeol was staring at. "You were staring at that girl in the corner."

"W-What?!" Sungyeol stuttered in shock. "Ani, I was just spacing out for a moment."

Woohyun slowly turned back and start to make eye contact with you. You stopped what you were doing once again and notice Woohyun was giving you that charismatic smile and wink. You kind of felt weirded out as he did that to you. You slowly felt the awkwardness between you guys that you just want to leaving that kind of moment already.

You notice someone suddenly put their arm around Woohyun and notice another person with small eyes staring at you with a severe glare. You sense that you don't want to mess with that person so you quickly turned away and stare at the view coming from your window.

"Yah! Woohyun." The small eyed guy said as he glared at him.

"Mwoyoe?" Woohyun asked as he curiously tilted his head. "You know you just scared the poor girl."

"Well, if you didn't give her that 'charming' smile of yours she wouldn't be acting like that." The older sighed.

"Just let him be hyung." Sungyeol said. "Sunggyu is just grumpy like always."

"I really don't care." Woohyun shrugged. "I'm going to talk to her."

Woohyun suddenly left the group behind and start to walk up to you. You were still staring at the view coming from your window. It was a nice day, the sun was shining perfectly and you notice that there were still some students socializing outside with their cliques.

You suddenly jumped up a bit when you got startled by a random voice, "Excuse me." The familiar voice called out.

You quickly glanced over and notice Woohyun giving you that friendly smile. You were surprise to see him talk to you and you didn't know how to answer to him."I notice that you were staring at me, but I

have never seen you around here before." Woohyun mentioned. "Anyways, my name is Woohyun so it's a pleasure to meet you."

Woohyun casually took out his hand in front of you giving you the signal for a handshake. You weren't really much of the talker so you shyly shake his hand and stared up at him shyly. "So, what's your name?" Woohyun asked in a flirty tone as he slowly lets go of your hand.

"Um..." You quietly whispered. You were really shy and you were blushing in embarrassment. You never really have a guy talk to you before and you didn't know what to say because you have been quiet your whole life not talking to anyone.

"Um..." Woohyun awkwardly interrupted. "What did you say?"

Your eyes grew since you were scared on answering the question. You quickly grabbed your stuff and rushed out of the classroom leaving Woohyun and his friends surprised. Woohyun was shocked to see you ran away and he was about to go chase after you until he felt someone grab on to his wrist. He quickly glanced over and notice his hyung, Dongwoo was giving him the look on not to chase after you.

"It's not worth it Woohyun, that girl is not your type anyway." Dongwoo snickered.

"Yah!" Woohyun said as he quickly snatched his wrist back. "It's not even funny."

"I think you scared her." Sungjong mentioned as he gave a worried look.

"You seriously had to creep her out." Sunggyu sighed in disappointment.

"Aish! I didn't mean to!" Woohyun said as he was putting his fingers through his hair and lightly ruffled it.

~*~*~*~

As you were running, you realize that class has already started and there was no way of you going back. You were panting as you finally stopped running and ended up at the front of the school. You slowly turned back and stared at your school for a moment.

You questioned yourself thinking if you should go back or not. You stared at the school for a minute and you slowly walked away leaving the school behind and not coming to school for the first time. This was the first time you ditch class, but since what happened this morning before class, the only thing you cared about was not seeing those people again. You were walking enjoying your day. Since you had nowhere to go, the first place you decide to visit was a flower shop that you used to go to.

You shyly pushed opened the door and due to the chime of bells, you notice a familar person standing in front of you. "Oh... you're here. What are you doing here?" The person asked curiously.

You gave a friendly smile to the person and waved at her since she knows who you are. "Shouldn't you be at school?" The woman asked curiously as she tilted her head.

You shyly nodded yes which made the woman furrowed her brows together. "If you should be at school, what the heck are you doing here?" She asked curiously.

You have a confused look and just casually shrugged at her. A sigh came out from the woman and she gave a worried look to you. "Araso...araso..." She said as she gave up already. "You can stay... but, next time you better be at school tomorow." The woman mentioned as she glared at you.

You gave a wide smile at her and nodded happily. You went behind the counter and set your stuff down and sat at the nearest chair next to you waiting for customers to come. This was the start of your daily life...


Author's Note

So, I have been working on this story before and I only got a head start on the first chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it so far! Be sure to subscribe, comment, and upvote! :D