9. New cell and Detention?

One Mission, One Motive

Seohyun's POV

When I open my eyes I was in a small white room. I try to wake up but my left hand is cuffed to the bed. Then a guard walks in. "How are you feeling? You shouldn't have took the bullet for Luna. Luckily its a plastic bullet. You must've fainted because of the pain." she sounds so caring. "Sorry maam." I said. "I'm Nicole The assistant Director here." "Ermm.. Sorry maam. I didn't know." She uncuffed me. I wake up and sit on the bed.

"Why do you uncuffed me. Don't you scare that I'll attack you?" "You? A 19 years old girl wanna attack me? I don't think so. I know you are not dangerous. You are here because you got frame" "How did you know? Well why don't you do something about it? I don't belong here. Don't you know how much I suffered?" Suddenly I feel mad and squezzed her arm. "SEO JU HYUN! Don't make me cuffed you back." She look at me with a deadly stare. "I-I'm Sorry. I can;t control myself." "Listen! My friend asked me to look after you here. But then I can't be around you 24/7, so I'll change your cell. you will be Luna's cellmate." "What? But I'm scared. I prefer being alone. wait! someone ask you to look after me? Who? Why?" "that;s not for you to decide. You are sharing a cell with her. If you are scared, you won't save her just now."

Then she pull me and handcuffed me. "Wait! You haven't answer my question." "We are done talking. i'm taking you back to your cell to take your things and then we will head to your new cell." she said with a stern voice. i just sigh.  There's nothing much I can do than following orders. In my mind I kept thinking who's the one trying to protect me from outside.

 

Yoona's POV

"What?!" No! You want to put me under your detention? Then I need to be with you 24/7? Dream on!" I can't believe them. "Then, I'll arrest you and put you in prison." Yuri said. "But Unnie..." I tried using my aegyo and I regret it.  Suddenly a slap landed on my face. I saw Tiffany looking at me with an angry face. "I hate people doing that kind of annoying aegyo." "Where's your house? We'll get your stuff and move in my house. You'll be under 24 hour watch." Soo said. "I don't have a choice don't I?" I asked. "Of cour.." Before Yuri could answer my question the door was open and Taeyeon walks in with a girl in handcuffed.

"Su-Sulli? Why are you here? I stuttered. "Wait! You know her?" jessica asked. "She's the one. She is your accomplice right? The one who hit my head that night?" Amber asked. I look at her with a weird expression. "Sorry Yoona. I need to talk to you. I didn't know this midget over here can catch me." "Who do you call a midget huh?" and with that Taeyeon punch Sulli's stomach." "That's enough Tae." Tiffany said. "Yoona, Seohyun was shot in prison." Sulli said. " WHAT?!" Both me and Yuri shouted. "How is she?" I asked. "She's fine. Luckily its just a plastic bullet. but she fainted. Maybe because of the pain." I let out a relieve. "And you know this how?" Jessica ask. "I have a friend. She's the assistant director there. Her name is Nicole." "Nicole? Nicole Jung?" Jessica asked. "Did you know her?" Sulli reply "Jung? She's your sister Jessi?" Its Yuri turn to asked. "She's my cousin.

"Hey Yul." suddenly Hyo walks in. "My contact in the prime minister office said there's something wrong with the case. There's no trial and the proof about her becoming a national threat is not strong. therefore, he said he'll help us to get her out but it may take a few days." "Few days? God knows what can happen to her in few days." I said. Then Tiffany said. "I have a friend doing undercover as inmates there. She's trying to take out the drug dealing in prison. We can ask her to look after Ju Hyun." "Well lets head there then." Yuri said. "And as for you Yoona, Think about our offer. Detention or prison. Sulli, you are coming with us."

 

Sunny's POV

"Really? Okay then. Nevermind, Let it be Let the game begin." I said. Then the caller hung up. They really think its over when they get Ju Hyun out of prison? No way! The game only begun. I have plan awaits for them after their reunion. "Three siblings reunited after two decades. Oh how touch." I look at Vic. "We should really get good rest this week. I'm starting my war real soon." I said. "As you wish Darling." Vic respond.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Hey there. Its been two days right. sorry about that. I wanted to update sooner but my family took me out for dinner. Thank God I past my exam. And I'm happy with the results.I wanted to do a double update for today but then Where's the fun in waiting right? so I'll update tomorrow okay? and I'm expecting comments from you readers about this story so I can know do you like it or not.


by the way I got three new subscribers. thanks to  maiyuki, thatonekpoplover and sunnab91. kamsahanida *Bow

see you in the next update okay. ~out~