15. The Vacation

One Mission, One Motive

Yoona's POV

We have arrived at the resort. The 4 hours journey make my body aches. We check in and were sent to our room. It is located on the 25th floor and its a private floor. Meaning we have the floor just for us and our room look sorts of like Hyunnie’s apartment. Consist of 3 rooms. At first it was suppose to be only the four of us but because the other unnies were free and there were no urgent cases, everyone decided to join our vacation except for Hyo unnie. So there are 8 of us.

There are two rooms on that floor but the room is connected by a small door. Its about 3o’clock so we decided to take a rest before going to the beach. The beach is so beautiful. Me, Yuri unnie and Hyunnie decided to swim. We teach Hyunnie basic skills of swimming. The other unnies were either resting under the tree or sight seeing along the beach. I can see Tae unnie and Tiff unnie sit together under the tree. They look very romantic together. All of us are aware of their relationship eventhough they never mention it. I continue swimming with unnie and then we sat at the beach watching sunset together.

“May this bring a new beginning to our life. After this vacation we are moving in into appa’s house okay?” Yuri unnie said. I can see she’s trying to hold back her tears. “I believe wherever he is now, he must be really happy to see us reunited again.” I said. “And I’m very grateful to have you two unnies to be with me.” With that we both hug Hyunnie. She sit in between us. “Unnie promise unnie will take good care of both of you until my last breath okay?” she said. “and Hyunnie I’ve think about what Soo unnie offer you. If you think you want to work with her, in the team to be one of our tech expert, I give you my blessing.” I smile. I just want to be like this. Living with my two sisters but I know its not possible for now. I have the feeling Sonkyu will make her move any moment now. I have to beware of everything. No one knew my real identity. Not even my unnie and I hope so does Sunny. I hope she won’t dig too much info about me. I hope my cover is good enough. The heirs of Im’s Empire, but the truth is only Sulli and I know. “Its already dark. The sun had set. Lets go and have dinner.” Unnie said. 

 

Sunny's POV

“Yes. Really? Okay then. Send it to me tonight.” Then I hung up. “Vic baby.. Do you want to go for a holiday?” I asked with a smirk. “What do you have in mind darling?” “Lets visit our old friend.” “What are you planning to do to them?” “Nothing. I just want to meet them and get to know them. You know our mum were friends once. Why not I give them a visit?” I can see Vic is smiling. “So you just wanna say Hi? That’s so not you baby.” “Well maybe we can leave them with a little gift darling.” I smile at Vic. In my head there are already a few thing I’m thinking to do to them so that I can messed up their holiday.

The problem is they were surrounded by a unit of the best police squad in Seoul. But then as long as I don’t touch them that will never caused a problem. And the best way to do that is to only messed with the maknae. I can tell the maknae is a very easy target to lure. When my men send me the details about Im Yoona I just laugh. She looks like an easy target too. The heirs of Im’s company. I don’t think we will have a problem to deal with her later.

 

Seohyun's POV

It’s our third day here. I’m so happy through out our vacation. We got closer together and my unnies are very protective over me. I feel like having a family again. This is what I’ve always wanted. To have a sister to care about me like this. I asked unnies permission to go out for a while. I don’t know why I fell like going to the beach. Yoona unnie said she will acompany me but her phone rang so she signal me to go first. Instead of walking at our private beach, I went to the other side. The other unnies were taking shower, getting ready for dinner. I walk along the beach the breeze softly touch my skin. Its very relaxing.

“Hei. You are Seo Ju Hyun right?” a girl was standing next to me. She have about the same heigth as Tae unnie. “Yes. I am. May I know who are you?” “I am Yoona’s friend.” “Oh I see. Hello unnie. Sorry I didn’t know.” Because she’s Yoona unnie friend I thought she’ll be the same age as unnie. “its okay. We’ve never met before.” She reply “So unnie what are you doing here?”I asked. “I was having a break from my hectic life. Its a coincidence that she’s also here.” “Oh unnie is on the way here. You could meet her.” “Oh nevermind. I got to go actually. My friend is waiting for me.” “but..” I got cut off “Bye SeoHyun. Nice to meet you. By the way my name is Sunny.” Then she walks off. She looks a bit weird but I just ignored that and walk back into the hotel.

I saw Yoona unnie with Yuri unnie at the lobby. Yuri unnie was scolding Yoona unnie “Unnie.” I almost shout. “hey Ju Hyun. Where have you been?” Yuri unnie asked. “I went to the beach. Sorry unnie if I make you worried.” “But I look for you, you waren’t there.” Yoona unnie said. “I went to the other side. Sorry I didn’t tell unnie.” “You almost got me a heart attack. I thought something happened to you and I almost got killed by Yuri unnie.” “Mianne unnie.” “oh come on. Everyone is okay. lets meet the others. Next time tell us where you are going Hyunnie.We were worried.” Yuri unnie said.

We went to the restaurant. As we entered the room everyone had a worried expression plastered on their faces. “Are you okay Hyunnie? What happened to you?” Jessi unnie asked. Yuri unnie told them what happened. Then everyone placed their order. I hug Yoona unnie and smile to her. I mouthed sorry because she got scolded because of me. She just smile and say its okay. “Oh by the way unnie. I meet your friend just now.” I said to Yoona unnie. “My friend?” she look at me with a puzzle face.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Hey There. Here's the next update. Sorry I can't update everyday as before. i'm busy applying for college. Hope you readers won't be mad at me.

And Thanks to my new subscribers kryberlover_12 and luvsoshi. Kamsahanida.

See you on the next update okay.

~out~