25. The Revelation

One Mission, One Motive

-Flashback-

Tiffany's POV

“What on earth are you thinking Yoona?” I asked. I see she sighing. “I’ll tell you the truth unnie.”she said. “I am not who I am unnie. I am not the Im Yoona, The heirs of Im Empire. Its true that the company is mine but I’m not the one handling it. Its not my field. I’m Im Yoona, agents from South Korea Secret Service or known as SKSS.” “What?!"

“Yes unnie. When I was 15 years old, I figured I don’t want to study anymore. My adopted father Mr Im use his connections to get me into the police force. The training wasn’t easy but I asked for it. After I know the truth about my own self. I wanted to become an officer so that I can track my real family. My father say that he didn’t know about my real father. He was cheating. He don’t want me to go back to the family for my safety. So he play along on my request of becoming an offcer. At first I just wanted to become a police officer but because of my potential I was pull in into the force. After few years of training I started to involve in lots of dangerous mission until I got to know about a machine that my mum and Mrs Lee build. It turns out Mrs Lee didn’t dispose it as promised but she kept it. I didn’t know at first but after reading the file I personally went to my General and request to handle the mission with Sulli cause she’s my partner. But before that I ask for a long leave so that I can meet Yuri unnie and Hyunnie. My General allow me. So I live a normal life as one of the Ceo in Im’s Empire but then I got a few threatening letter from Sunny. Since that my General ask me to make a move. So I gather everything I can about two of them. I have use 5 months unnie. I only have a months left before I leave.” Yoona said. I can sense she’s feeling sad and guilty. “But why Yoona-ah? Why you need to leave?” I asked. “Its because before my General agree to give me this mission he handed us another mission. But it was very dangerous. The chance for us to come back alive is thin. I told him I’m going to think about it first but then he made me promised to accept it. Because I’m in the secret service force no one can know about my identity. If not both of my sister can be in danger.” “What mission is that Yoona?” she shook her head. “Its classified unnie. I can’t tell. The only thing is it involve drugs and ion”

I look at her in disbelieved. “What did you just say?” this girl really is something. “And no one knows except for Sulli? Even Yuri?” she nod her head. I uncuffed her. Lets get Yuri back. “Unnie you had promised me. Please keep it.” She said. I look at tae before we both nod our head. “You are going to break two hearts Yoona.” “I have to unnie rather than having a dead body in my arm.” She said. “Then lets find her and bring her back.” “Unnie, promised me you’ll take care of them okay?” she said while wiping her teary eyes. I had turn off my earpiece before I had conversation with Yoona. “What will you tell Hyo unnie?” “Don’t worry about that. That’s for us to worried.” Its tae’s turn to have a say.

-End of Flashback-

 

Tiffany's POV

It’s a week after the incident. We were all being called to the headquarters or our department. Hyo wanted explaination. Everyone did. Yoona and Sulli’s funeral were done 3 days after the accident. Its so heartbreaking to watch Jessica had to kept Yuri from falling watching her sister funeral. Ju Hyun was being hug by Soo. She fainted three times after hearing the news. To make it worst we can't recover Yoona's full body. Its completely burn in the accident. Yuri won’t even look at me. Jessica talk to me at home ensuring she’s fine with me but I can sense her coldness towards me. She didn’t stay at our house anymore. She slept at the Kwon’s house since the day Yoona leave this world.

“So First Liutenant Tiffany we are all ready to hear your side of story. You too Chief Medical Examiner Taeyeon.” I gulp. Hyo is using our rankings.  I stand up and walk infront the room. “First of all I’m truly sorry for everything especially to you Yuri and Ju Hyun.” “I’m not here for your apology Liutenant. I’m here for explaination how my sister ended up dead under your watch and why you went on a mission without us.” I closed my eyes. Yuri’s voice was so cold.

So here am I standing infront of my teammates telling nothing except for lies. How Tae and I  follow Yoona to Sunny’s and how the incident happened. I describe the details of the incident but I can’t tell Yoona’s identity. I promised her. Of course a lot of question asked. My story wasn;t complete. A lot of doubt coming from Hyo. But in the end I still manage to cover everything up with Tae’s help. It was nearly an hour after I ended up the explaination.

My head hung low. I walk to Yuri’s chair. I turn the chair so she face me and I got on my knees. “I’m truly sorry I can’t protect your sister. I know if you can’t forgive me. I understand.” I said to Yuri. I saw Ju Hyun hold Yuri’s hand tightly. “Its okay unnie. I know you have done your best. Maybe it was destined to be like this.” Ju Hyun said while sobbing. “Yuri, I have one last thing to ask. Before Yoona died. The day I follow her to save you. She leave me with something. Something about your mums and Mrs Lee invention.” I guess I got Yuri’s attention when she look at me. “She said there’s another letter in your father’s box that you are not aware of. She kept it with her. She asked me to let you know about this if anything happen to her.” I said.

 

Ju Hyun's POV

I can’t stand watching unnie on her knees begging for forgiveness from unnie. I know unnie is not mad. She’s disappointed that Tiff unnie wasn’t being honest with her. “Lets go home and find out.” Yuri unnie said after Tiff unnie explain about the letter.

We entered Yoona unnie’s room. Tears threatening to fall again. Tiff unnie open a drawer and pull out a small box. Inside there’s a letter. Tiff unnie handed it to Yuri unnie. Unnie read it and pass it to me. I read the letter while being drag to the basement. Yuri unnie tried to arrange the books according to the drawing but nothing appeared. I look closely. “Unnie let me please.” I said. when unnie nod I tried to arrange the book using the instruction. I succeed in first attempt. I saw a small panel. I entered the code and it opened revealing 3 necklaces. Our name were carve on the heart shape and there is a key hanging under it. All the unnies take a look.

“Yoona said she can’t figure the code but she said that maybe Hyunnie can.” Tiff unnie said. the unnies make way upstairs dragging me with them. we all sat at the living room and Yuri unnie asked me to try and take a look. There’s no instruction on the paper. Only stating the code is in the necklace. I took the necklace with my name on it. I look closely and there’s like a small button. Very small to notice in between the key and the heart shape. I look around and saw a pen. I took the pen and use the tip to push the button. To everyone’s surprise the heart shape necklace open and there’s 3 number in it. I do the same to the other to. “If we combine all three number combination the machine will work.” Hyo unnie said. “Give me the number. I’ll give it to the person incharge so they can unlock the machine, disfunction it before disposing it.” “ Disfunction it?” I look at Hyo unnie puzzle. “Yes Hyunnie. If we dispose the machine without disfunction it, it may cause bigger damage.” 

I don’t bother to care anymore. Because of that stupid machine I lost a sister. The time I have with her was short. She’s not a troublemaker like she claim. She’s more than that. She’s a choding, a prankster whatever the other unnies want to call it but she’s my sister, my best friend, my savior my everything. She taught me the meaning of being love. I feel safe with her. There’s not a day without her that I regret. Losing her is like losing half of myself. There’s only Yuri unnie that I can depend on now.

I left the living room and walk into Yoona unnie’s room. “Hyunnie I love you. You know that right. I’ll support you no matter what.” I remember the conversation I had with Yoona. Every worries I have Yoona unnie never fail to make them go away. “I believe in you Hyunnie. I know you will become a good Tech freak like Soo unnie. Maybe better.” Tears start falling. “Unnie don’t ever leave me okay.” “Aigoo my hyunnie. Leaving you? I’m always here Hyunnie-ah.” She pointed her finger to my heart. “Even if I’m not around I’ll always be in your heart. I’ll always watch over you even from a far.” Tears rushing down. I feel on my knees. “Why unnie? Why? You promised to never leave. You said you won’t get marry so you can just watch after me for the rest of my life. And now here you are. Leaving me not even months after making that promise. Why are you so cruel unnie?” I open her cupboard and grab her favourite jacket. “Hyunnie, I love this jacket. You now why? Because someone special give it to me. Now I want you to have it.” Again my mind keep replaying our conversation.

The night before she left us we were at the balcony. “Do you believe in fate Hyunnie?” unnie asked. “Of course unnie. Fate brought us together.” I answered. She pull me so I rest on her shoulders. “Hyunnie I love you so much. You are my only baby sister I had. If one day I have to leave you just remember Hyunnie that you once have a choding, prankster, troublemaker not to forget a beautiful unnie like me.” “Why would you say that unnie? You said you’ll never leave.” “I’ll never Hyunnie. I’ll always be in your heart. But Hyunnie, not everything we want we can get. I tried to be a good sister to you, to Yuri unnie. I wanted you to know I had so much fun with both of you even with what we are going through right now. If one day I have to leave, I want you to understand that, to know that. Some people come into our lives to stay, some people just stop by our heart to give us some impact in our lives. In the end we have to let go. We can’t depend on others. We need to know how to stand on our own so that when she or he leave we can still move on.”

If and only if I know you will leave me I’ll never let you go that morning unnie. Your last kiss that morning on my forehead. No wonder it feels different. Why unnie? Why? This is not the ending I am looking for. This is not how its suppose to be. I guessed I read a lot of fairytale. I believed that we will live together forever happily. I forgot unnie, that I live in the world of reality. Goodbye unnie. I hope you are happy up there.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

HEY PEOPLEEEE.... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!! HAHAHA

sorry.. I'm super excited that the girls are back..  have you guys listen to it already? its quite good. I'm impressed with them.

so this is the second last chapter btw, enjoy your reading kays...

see you on the next update which will be my last update..

~out~