23. The machine

One Mission, One Motive

Ju Hyun's POV

I sat at the living room with Amber unnie and Krys unnie. I am totally worried about my two unnies. I just hope they are fine and nothing bad happened to them. I get bored and I walked into my room to get a book to read. Krys unnie walks in. “Hyunnie, you don’t have to worry okay. I’m sure the other unnies will keep them save.” Krys unnie said.  We got into a conversation and Krys unnie sure know how to make me calm. BAM! Suddenly a loud sound was heard. I got panicked. “Get under the bed Ju Hyun. Never go out. No matter what happened!” Krys unnie said. I just nod as she push me under the bed.

Good think my blanket cover everything so no one can see me but then I can't see what's happening either. I curled myself under the bed. “Tell me where she is!” I heard a voice shouting. “She’s not here. My unnies took her somewhere safe.” Krys unnie said. “You think I’m stupid?!” Another shouting heard. I closed my ears. I’m totally scared. Unnies where are you?  I asked to myself. I kept myself at that position for I don’t know how long. I heard a loud sound as if the house was being ransacked. What are they looking for? I’m confused and scared. Not knowing what to do. Then I heard gunshots and screaming. God please protect my unnies.

After what it seems like forever everything went quite. Then a hand grab my feet. I kicked the person without knowing who. That the blanket was pull up. I saw Amber unnie. “Hyunnie we need to go.” She said. I follow her. I can see blood trickling from her stomach. The living room was in a total mess. There are bloods but no bodies and I don’t bother to ask. Amber unnie push me into the car. Krys unnie was already inside. She pull me down behind the driver seat. “Keep yourself hidden.” Amber unnie said.

 

Yoona's POV

 When we reached the house it was a total mess there. Bloods. Lots of blood but no bodies. We searched everywhere but the three of them can never be found nor contacted. I ran to the basement. The door is still secure. “What is it Yoona?” Tiff unnie ask. I went down. The necklaces are still there. Its safe there so I just leave it there back. “What should we do now Unnie?” I asked. “Wait.” She said. “Soo. Can you track Ju Hyun’s location?” Tiff unnie ask through her earpiece. After few minutes Tiff unnie pull me. She showed her phone. Ju Hyun is in a moving vehicle going to the Unnies’s Department.

We reached the department and we went to the 8th floor but they waren’t there. We checked every floor and finally we found them at the conference room. Hyunnie was shaking. I quickly pull her into my embrace. She was crying. “Don’t leave me again unnie. I’m scared.” She said while sobbing. My heart ache. How can I Hyunnie? I have to leave no matter what. I have only a month left.

 

Sunny's POV

Damn it! How can they fail again? There’s only an agent guarding her and they can’t even make this right. Luckily I have another safe house at a different location. The one I used to keep Yuri had been ambushed. I’ve been cursing non-stop since just now. I waited in the car patiently for them to get the maknae and they came back with dead bodies of their men. And they triggered the alarm making a fuss. I had to sped off the place to avoid getting caught. Luckily Vic’s a good driver and seducer. She seduce the guard to let us through.

After a week I’ve started to make a new plan. From what I heard the kwons was busy repairing the house and cleaning up the mess. But what’s making my life harder is they are now surrounding by police officers looking out after them. Vic on the other side keep trying to enlighten my mood back up.

“Its okay baby. We still have the machine with us.” Vic say. “But its useless without the code Vic.” I said. Vic was trying too cheer me up when the front door being kicked. Vic hid behind the sofa “The Hell?!” I shouted. I saw a tall slim figure barging in. “Sunny Lee Sonkyu.” She called out my name. she walk towards me and I saw her face. “Im Yoona or is it Kwon Yoona?” I asked. “Lets get straight to the point. I’m not here to talk. I’m here for the machine.” She said. “Oh so you are the one who knows about the machine. Tsk..tsk..tskk. I’ve been wrong all this while.” I said. “What if I don’t wanna give it to you?” I continue. “she pull out her gun. “Then I’ll pull this trigger and then no one will know where is it. Then it can do no harm to anyone.” She said. I saw Vic had creep behind Yoona without her noticing. “I won’t do that if I were you.” Vic said while pointing her gun to Yoona’s head.

I took Yoona’s gun with a victory smile. Surprisingly she look so calm. “You underestimate me Sunny.” She said. “You look calm for someone who’s nearing to death.” I said.“Then why don’t you deliver my death wish before you kill me.” “Death wish?” I let out an evil laugh. “fine! Fine! What do you want?” “I want to see the machine. The one that say can bring war to earth.” I look at her. Should I? But this girl is unpredictable. "Wae? Are you scared of showing me the machine Sunny?" She challenged me. “Vic baby. Can you tie her up first?” I said. “Well then Yoona. If you insisted.” I said. I drag her to a room. A specially made. Its secure with a high technology security. I scan my retina and my fingerprints.  Then the 3 layers door slide open. I can see Yoona was amazed with the technology guarding the machine.

“Th-that’s the machine?” Yoona asked. “Yes.!” And she let out a laugh. I punch her in the stomach to make her quiet.  She groan in pain. “It might look small in size but it holds great powers. When I got the code, I’ll show to the world. Maybe you can watch me from heaven hmm.?” I said. and I continue bragging to Yoona on how much destruction the weapon can make. It can disable technology, it can control magnetic weapon. Sounds crazy but the machine can do that. “If your mum didn’t back away, our family would be super rich by now and we won’t have to fight like this.”

I drag Yoona to the living room. “So before your life ended in my hand why don’t you give me the code and I promise I’ll let your sisters go.” She just smirk at me. “Actually I don’t have the passcode.” She said. “I try to understand what my father try to say in the letter but it seems like its quite hard to interpret” she said while smiling. “Then hand me the letter. I’ll find the answer myself.”  “Unfortunately the letter went missing when your men decided to ransack the house.” I look at her while boiling in anger. “Are you trying to mess with me Yoona? You life is in my hand right now.” “My life is in God’s hand. Not yours Sunny.” I grab my gun and grip it tightly. I point the gun at her head and *Bam!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hey readers.. I apologise about yesterday. I promise to double update but something came up.

so Yoona ended up dead? hehe sorry if the ending is not how you wanted to.. but we still have few more chapter kay. i still haven't reveal who Yoona is.

see you on the next update.

~out~