19. Worrying

One Mission, One Motive

Seohyun's POV

I woke up feeling dizzy. I tried to move my hands but I can’t. I opened my eyes. The room look so unfamiliar. Bit by bit the memory came to me. I got deceived by that girl and now I’m being tied at the bedpost with my mouth gag by a piece of cloth. I struggled against the rope so that it would loosen up but it get tighter and hurt my wrist. I pray that unnie would find me here, until then there’s nothing I can do. I look around the room. I think I’m still at the same hotel. I just don’t get it why they just left me here after all the trouble?

While I monoloque with myself I heard the door being kicked. I struggled and make some noise to attract the person’s attention. When the door flung open I saw Tiff unnie barging with her gun.  “Oh My God Ju Hyun!” unnie shouted. Not long after Soo unnie, Amber unnie and Tae unnie walks in.  They untied me and Tiff unnie quickly gave a hug. I feel warm a bit. Soo unnie gave me her jacket. “Did they take your cloth Hyunnie?” Tae unnie asked. “I don’t know unnie. I think they drug me. I can’t remember anything.” I said. “there’s a note.” Amber unnie said. “I think its mean for Yuri unnie and Yoona” she continue.

Few minutes later Yuri unnie walks in and hug me. “Are you okay Hyunnie?” she asked worriedly. “I’m fine unnie. Don’t worry. Sorry for screwing the vacation.” “Yah! Seo Joo Hyun! You followed a total stranger into a room? Have I thought you nothing?” suddenly unnie’s concerned voice change into a stern one. “I-I’m sorry unnie. She said she’s Yoona unnie’s friend. She want to make a surprise for Yoona unnie and asked for my help.” “Okay. Wait first. Why don’t we head back to our room and talk about this.” Hyo unnie said. “We need to see the manager and informed him too. Jessi you need to call your father and tell him everything is okay.” Tiff unnie said.

 

Yuri's POV

The game has just began Kwons. Be prepared. You’ll never see me coming.

The sentences keep repeating in my head. The letter that Sonkyu left us. We are still in Hyunnie’s apartment. After we found Ju Hyun, the next morning we get the earliest flight back home. Worried if Sonkyu is still there. When I thought everything is coming together there she is trying to mess with our lives. I’m worried about Ju Hyun. She seems like an easy target to Sonkyu. I really need to do something about this. I’m sure Sonkyu must be planning in targeting me or Yoona next.

I was in the living room at that moment then I saw Ju Hyun walking in with letters in her hand. She must’ve went to check the mail box. She walk pass me and enter her room. I was still in deep thought about what I should do to protect my sister when I heard my maknae screaming. I ran to her room not forgetting to reach my gun the same time Yoona ran out from hers to our maknae room. I barge in her room with my gun pointing. Ju Hyun look shock.

“Wae unnie?” she asked. “Why did you scream Hyunnie?” Yoona asked. “Mianne unnies.I must have scared both of you. Its just that I got accepted in college.” She said. “What?” I asked. “I apply into college before I got framed. And I just got an interview letter.” She said smiling from ear to ear. “I’m so happy for you maknae-ah” Yoona said while hugging Ju Hyun. “What are you pursuing in?” I asked. “Technology unnie.” She answered. I just nod. I’m happy for her at the same time I’m totally worried. Meaning she’ll spend time at college more and I can’t watch her when she’s far. “Which college Hyunnie.?” I asked. “Oh it’s the Seoul Center College. Not far from here unnie. Only about half an hour away.” I know the college. Its only fifteen minutes from our late father’s house. The apartment and my late’s father’s house is not that far. Its about fifteen to twenty minutes away.

“Girls, I think its time for us to move in to our father’s house. The one he bought for us.” I said. “Why unnie?” Yoona asked. “its nearer to the college and I trust the security there. And I think its time for us to live together there. I don’t want the house to be empty. Our father works hard for it.” I said. “Then what about my apartment?” Hyunnie asked. “Its okay. I mean sometimes you can come back here if you want. Just keep this apartment. You don’t have to do anything about it.” I said. “Well I think unnie is right Hyunnie.” Yoona said. Then I leave them in the room. I went out and knock on Soo’s door.

“Yuri? What’s with the face?” Soo asked. I entered her house and told her about everything running through my mind at the moment. Then she recommend me to call our old friend. The Got7 team. They work in private sectors as a free lance bodyguard. They once owe us for saving them from being sabotage. Soo suggest me to called them and asked them if they can return the favour. I make the call right away. Luckily JB answered the call. After about 10 minutes of discussing on the phone, JB agreed to sent Jackson and mark to keep an eye on my two dongsaeng. I warned them that my sister can never know about me hiring a bodyguard for them. They’ll surely not agreeing to the plan especially Yoona.

 

Sunny's POV

I’m in the hotel room with Vic. We just discuss about our next target. Yoona of course. At first we thought of kidnapping her too but then Vic come up with a great idea. Its to break her apart. Vic said if I asked my people to her then she’ll fell apart and that will make me easier to get on Yuri after that. Then, I will asked her for the code. With that code I can test the machine and I can conquer the world after that. I’ll be rich after I sell the machine. I let out an evil laugh. Everything is going as I plan. And with vic beside me I know it’s only the matter of time before I crash all the Kwons.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Hey readers... there are only about 6 or 7 more chapters left to end this story. I hope you'll enjoy this story okay.

and to my new subcribers musiacr and sin007 Kamsahanida.

~out~