2.Jessica's Flashback

One Mission, One Motive

-Flashback-

Jessica’s POV

            “Again Tiff?” I asked unsatisfied with what she just say. “Its our job Jessi. I have to go. Its only for a week. If you don’t wanna feel alone in this house, just invite Yuri or go to her house. You can even stay with Soo or any of our friends.” Tiffany said calmly. I hate it when she need to go undercover because I will be left alone. I’m not scared but I’ll be lonely in this house. Yuri will of course stay at home with her beloved appa. Sooyoung is a tech freak. All she does is hacking and cracking codes. I don’t even know why that shikshin never get tired.

            So Tiffany left for undercover in a drug dealer gang. I was left alone in the house. Just then I got a call from Hyo. “Hey Jessi, we need you here. Im yoona just left Yuri a note again” “Okay Hyo. I’ll be there in fifteen” So I left the house after locking the door. When I arrived everyone was already there. I saw Yuri with her confuse face. I went to hug her. “Hey partner. Sorry I’m late. Is everything okay?” I asked. She just shook his head. “read this” she hand me a paper with words written in red.

‘Hey detectives. Oh Liutenant. I’m sorry. I forgot you just got rank up. How is life treating you? I just wanna say I miss you and how about we play a game? Its been 2 months since I drop you a special gift right?So wait up. Less than 24 hours I’ll start my game okay?’

With Love

            ~Im Yoona~

            I look up to Yuri she look despair. “I don’t get this girl. What does she want? She keep teasing you Yul but she never say why. We don’t even know her face, her identity. All we know is her name and thats she’s a girl.” Taeyeon blurted out her thought. I was worried about her and she don’t even tell her father about this Im girl because she don’t want him to worried. “Yul why don’t you stay with me for few days. Tiffany went for an undercover task.” “Its okay Sica. I’ll be fine. All she will do is just scratching my car or just some minor things.” After the meeting we went to work on our report. I decided to went back home early because I was tired and drowning with all the paper works.

When I reached home its about 6.30 in the evening. I went in and took a shower. I placed my gun on the table next to my bed. After I’m done I just wore my shirt and short pants. But I suddenly sense something weird. My badge was on the table but my gun wasn’t there. I inspect my room. I saw a bat which my sister krystal gave me for my birthday. I took it and walk out. I walk to my living room and I was shocked to see a girl on the sofa. She was wearing a mask. “Hey Liutenant. I’m Im Yoona. Nice to meet you” I was stunned for a moment but then I came to my realisation “Im Yoona you are under arrest for getting on my partner’s nerves. I walk to her and she pointed out my gun. “Well...Well..Well.. Thats not how you treat your guest Liutenant. Now get on your knees.” She handcuffed me and threw me on the sofa. “Don’t you feel honoured to be the first among your colleague to meet me in person.?” “Coward!” I blurted “What?” “I said that you are a coward to attack me like this and to wear that mask. If you are brave enough take it off” I try to bait her “Now...Now.. Jessi. I can call you Jessi right? I’m not buying that Jessi. I know what I’m doing. Taking off this mask and showing you the pretty face of mine? I dont think so.”

For the next few hours we just sit at the sofa doing nothing. She stuffed my mouth with a cloth and she watch the tv next to me while eating everything in the kitchen. “I heard that your housemate won’t be here for at least a week right Jessi.? So I guessed we are gonna spend so much time together. And I’ve already informed your captain that you are not well and will take a leave for a few days. She is okay with it”Oh God help me”. I pray.

            The next morning when I woke up I was tied to the bedpost. Damn it! I must have fell asleep last night. I talked to myself. Then I saw Yoona walks in with a breakfast. “You need to eat you know. We don’t want Yuri to get mad if you really get sick” I refuse to eat but she just shoved the food in my mouth. I reluctantly ate the food. “Such a kiddo. You face is a mess. Full with food. Come let me help you” and with that she around my lips and my face. I struggle but I was tied to the bed and there’s nothing I can do about it. “There.. There... Much better” we spend a few hours in the room with her trying to dig about Yuri. “I’ve told you I don’t know anything about her family and even if I know I’m not telling you.” then she just leave me there after not getting anything from me.

That night I heard my door bell rang. I hope its Yuri or my teammates come checking on me. I hope its the end but I was wrong. After about 10 minutes yoona walks in while dragging someone behind her. The girl was handcuffed. “Krystal?” “Un-unnie” “Its okay krystal. Its gonna be alright. Trust unnie okay?” she tied krystal at the chair and she walked out but not for long. She come in with a syringe and she inject me with it. I can’t feel my body. She untied me then she undressed me just leaving me with my innerware. She dragged me into the bathroom. Krstal was trying to shout but have been taped. I was thinking at that moment. This is it. She’s gonna kill me. She’ll drown me in the tub. I don’t know why but after she put me in the tub I felt very sleepy and after I woke up I was on the hospital bed and Yuri was looking at me with a worried expression.

-End of Flashback-

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

That's it. the double update for today. I'll update again either tomorrow or in two days. and thanks again to yen020828 for the upvote.

Kamsahanida. *Bow

So what do you think of this story? and just for information, If you are looking for romance there won't be any in this story. However maybe I'll add a little bit of TaeNy and YulSic moments in this.

~out~