1. Kwon Yuri

One Mission, One Motive

Yuri’s POV

            Again I reached home at 3 in the morning. Hah! Finally the case was solved. The perp had been caught and now serving time in one of most maximum security prison. Serve him right. He killed as he pleased and now let him taste the ‘joyful’ life in prison.

            I think I just fell asleep when my phone rang. I answered with my eyes closed. “Yoboseyo. This is Liutenant Kwon speaking” Oh ya! I just got into one of the best department in Seoul which is South Korea Task Force or (SKTF) about 5 months ago so I have been rank a Liutenant now. Not a detective any longer. “Yah Kwon. This is Hyo. You need to get back here. There’s something you need to see about your ongoing case.” “Haish Hyo. Can’t it wait. I just got back from sending that perp you know.” I sighed. “KWON YURI! As your captain I’m ordering you to get your back here right now!” “using your ranking now captain? Which case are you talking about? Why can’t it wait?” When Hyo start to use her rank, it must be something serious and I’m not liking it. “Im Yoona” As if I was thrown a basket of cold water I immediately stood up and look for my uniform in the closet.. “Okay Hyo. I’m on my way. How about my partner?” “Don’t worry just come here as fast as you can.”

            My house with the department was about 20 minutes away. I stay with my father. When I got down I saw my father was making breakfast. “Morning Appa. Sorry I can’t have breakfast with you today. I’ve to go. Hyo called me saying there’s a lead about my ongoing case.” “Its okay sweetheart. Take good care of yourself okay. Don’t forget to stop by anywhere for breakfast.” appa said. I grab my car keys and not forgetting to lay a kiss on my father’s cheek before getting into the car and drove away.

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

            I had called about hundred times but Jess is not picking up. Is she dead or something? Yuri should be here any minute but her partner is not answering her phone since half an hour I try to get a hold of her. Just then I knocked my head. Why don’t I just called Tiffany? They were housemates after all. “Hello. Tiffany?” “Yes Hyo. What is it? Its still early.” I can tell she haven’t wake up yet from her voice. “Hey I need you to wake Jess and tell her to come to the department quick. Its about The Im case.” “WHAT?! Have you found her?” “Yah! You wanna burst my hear Tiff? We have a lead. Ask Jess to be here quick. Yuri is almost here.” “Okay Hyo. I’ll be there too. Bye” Then she hung up. About 5 minute after that Yuri walks in but she’s just using her t-shirt and jeans. “Yah! Going to the mall Yul?” “Sorry cap, I have no more clean uniform. I’ll borrow one from the shikshin later.” I just nod. Because we are a small unit. Sometimes we didn’t bother about the rank. We were like families. “So what’s up? What do we have about that girl?” “Patience Yul. Your partner is not here yet. I don’t want to repeat the explaination again later.” “Haish this sleeping ice princess” she sigh. “I bought some bread and coffee earlier. Lets have breakfast first while waiting for your partner okay.” “I smell food......” suddenly a tall slim figure barging in. “Haish this Shikshin. You can smell food even 1 kilometer away.” Yuri laughed. “Of course Yul. Cracking code and hacking is tiring my brain. So I need more food to consume energy” Sooyoung said while she stuff the bread in . Not long after Jessica and Tiffany walks in. “Having a party Hyo? How dare you girls didn’t wait for us.” Jessica said while waving the plastic she was holding containing hamburgers. Sooyoung eyes automatically become bigger and she was doing her aegyo to Jessica “Oh Sica.. you look beautiful today. May I have those pwease..pweasee..” She got smack with Tiffany immediately.  We all finish breakfast before heading to the meeting room.

 

Jessica’s POV

            We head to our meeting room and Yuri was so quiet. Usually she will tease me or Soo. “Are you okay partner?” I asked concernly. “ Ya I’m fine. Just a bit confuse about this Im girl” the thing is not only Yuri is confuse. The whole team feel that Im Yoona is weird. She did not commit major crime such as murdering or robbery but she is one of our most wanted criminals. Why? Because this Im girl is so obsessed with Yuri. She’ll send letters and scratch Yuri car or do gravity on Yuri’s car. At first everything was still under control until I was taken as Yoona’s hostage about 2 months ago that she become one of the most wanted person in our list.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

There you go. the first chapter. Its a short one. More to introducing you to the characters. Btw special thanks to my first two Subscribers yen020828 and Black_Soshi_9. *Bow.

if there's any lacking in my writing please do comment so that I can improve in my next chapter.

see you on the next update. maybe by the end of today I'll update once again. ~out~