17. Ju Hyun Missing?

One Mission, One Motive

Soo's POV

Its already nearly an hour and Ju Hyun is still not back to the room. We started to worry. Yuri walk around the house to reduce her anxiety. Yoona look like she’s going to cry. Then I realised I had to do something. Jessi and Tiff had tried to call her millions time but her phone was off. I grab my laptop in the room. I don’t have my equipment but I think I can at least use my laptop to locate the last location of Ju Hyun’s phone. I start battling with the keyboard.

“Tiff if we go down to the receptionist showing our badge. Will they give us permission to see the security footage?” Yuri asked. “I don’t think so Yuri. They will asked us for a warrant. And we are not sure whether she is in danger. Maybe they have a little catch up and her phone ran out of battery.” Then Tiff got cut out. “Come on Tiff. That script is surely not for me.” Yuri is right. That’s the script we always used to a victim’s family. To calm them down. Trying to stay positive as long as we don’t know his or her condition.

I look up to Yuri. “Give me Ju Hyun’s number.” She read it for me. “Can you locate her unnie?” Yoona asked. “I can try Yoong but I don’t have my equipment. I can’t guarantee anything.” “This is all my fault. I messed up again.” She said before started crying. “What are you trying to say Yoona?” Jessi asked while Yuri just look at her. Tiff took her role and sit beside Yoona. Tiff is good in playing Psychology. “Hey its okay. Come here. Calm down and tell me what happened okay.” Tiff hug Yoona and try to talk to her. “If you don’t tell us what happened we can’t find Hyunnie.” I interfere. Tiff just nod her head. “Sonkyu is here” she said while sobbing. “Sonkyu? You mean the Lee’s daughter?” Yuri asked. “y-yes. Just now my friend that Hyunnie talks about is her. I didn’t know she have an english name, Sunny before Sulli told me just now.”

I can see Yuri trying to hold her anger. Jessi have hug her to calm her down. “You should have told me. You should have trust me more Yoong.” Yuri said but not in anger, more to a dissapointed tone. “I’m sorry unnie. I don’t want to ruin our vacation. I have decided to tell you tomorrow. After Sulli arrived.” “Sulli is already here.” Krystal said suddenly. “what do you mean. Yoona just said she’ll be here tomorrow.” Amber asked. “She texted me because she said she can’t get a hold to your phone. I’ll fetch her downstairs.”

Then both of them leave to get Sulli. “Tae can you help me with this. Its quite hard because I don’t have my proper equipment.” Luckily Tae had some skills in tech too. We both tried our best. “Thats the best we can get.” I said to Tae. “What?” everyone in the room shouted almost on the same time. Krystal, Amber and Sulli had left before. Right after Sulli leave her bag they went to look around for Ju Hyun. Jessi followed them not long after. “Her last location before it was turned off was in this hotel. Thats the best I can give you.” “But we didn’t know whether she is still here or not.?” Yoona asked. “Unfortunately No.” Tae answered for me. “I think I’ll call Hyo and asked for advice” Tiff said. I just nod to her and she left for her phone call.

“Damn it!” suddenly Jessi barged in through the door. “What? Why?” Yuri panicked so do all of us. “Why the heck am I so stupid? This is my father’s resort for god sake. I could easily get the footage.” She says. “So what are you doing here now?” I asked “I need to get my purse. My ID is in there with my access card.” She said. “I’ll go with you.”Yuri said. just right at the moment Tiff enter the room back. “Hyo will come here. She’s bringing our equipment along. This vacation is officially over until we know Ju Hyun status. Understand?” “Yes maam.” We said.Then Jessi and Yuri left to get the footage.

Jessica's POV

I feel so stupid. I think I’ll shoot my head if I have my gun with me. Krystal left first looking for the manager while I go and get my access card. As we reached to the manager room I can hear Krystal voice arguing with someone so I just barge in without knocking. “Is everything alright.?” I asked. “Hell no. This old man right here saying I tried to deceived him. I showed her my ID and still he don’t ing believe me.” “Baby jung, language.” Yuri said. “My name is Jessica Jung, The eldest Daughter of the Jung. This is my ID and my card.” I said to the manager.

Well I can’t blame him. We rarely come here because of work and this manager infront of me is a new one. “Well even so why should I show you the footage? I work for your father not you.” That man really getting in my nerves. No wonder Krystal was so mad. “And what is the problem with that?”  I asked. Yuri just watched as I try to solved the matter. “Of course because I can’t identify you plus I never saw you here and your reason is not solid.” “Well then whether you like it or not I’m getting the footage by myself.” Then when I wanted to walk out he shouted.“If you do that I’m calling the police.” I turned around and smirk. All three of us showed our badge. “Wanna call the police? Go on. We are a liutenant. We’ll see what the police can do.” I can see his expression change.

I walk out with a victory smile. “That’s bragging Jessi.” Yuri said. “Well I don’t freaking care darling. We want to find your sister. Fast.!” We walk to the security room and showed our badge to the guy in there. He give us his seat and I start to do my job. I resume the video to one and a half hour before. Yuri and Krystal observed all the security footage. Its not an easy job. There’s a lot of CCTV in this hotel. “I think we need Soo here.” Yuri said. I nod and make a phone call to that tech freak. She arrived 10 minutes later. We just watch Soo doing her job. “BINGO!” She shouted. “There she is.” Soo played the video and we saw Ju Hyun walking into the escalator with a short girl. The girl smirk at the camera before walking in. “She’s mocking us.” I said. “I wonder how she can follow a stranger? Have I taught her nothing?” Yuri said.

“Someone has messed with the CCTV. This is not the actual recording. It has been hacked.” Soo said. “Can’t you at least do something?” “Haish can’t you people understand? I’m paralized without my equipment. And this laptop of mine is my personal. Its not program for hacking or whatsoever.” I look at Soo. When she started raising her voice that means she’s stressed out. I texted everyone and asked them to meet us in the room. For now we should sit together and rethink about what we should do. At this point we are really sure that Ju Hyun is indanger. “The girl smirk at the camera while entering the escalator. I think she’s trying to tell us that Ju Hyun is still in this hotel but we need to find her.” Krytal said. God help us. This hotel consists of thirty floor.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Hey readers. New updates for you.. :) enjoy this chapter kay.

to my new subscribers intannad and chanyeol_mark_v. Kamsahanida. see you on the next update.

~out~