22. Searching Yuri

One Mission, One Motive

Sunny's POV

It seems like there’s no use talking to Yuri. I get nothing from her. I tried all sorts of ways to get the keys and code from her but it seems like she don’t know anything about it. Did I get the wrong person? But yuri is the one living with Mr’ Kwon. The other two lives with adopted parents. I’ve made up my mind, I need to go to the Kwon’s house. The answer might be there. I have asked Vic to prepared all the things needed. I know the security there is one if the best. Before entering to the area you need to go through guard, you need a card to get into that area.The post guard are build about only 3 kilometres from the other. Tons of guard were paid to keep the area safe and not to mention 50 percent of the residence there were either working as a police officer or army. One wrong move and I can say goodbye to this world. I need to plan everything carefully.

 

Sooyoung's POV

Its been two days. And I haven’t get my sleep for two days trying to track Yuri. I tried all sorts of things. Tracking her cell is another thing. The signal is very confusing. The one who are with Yuri right now must be a genius. She knows how to mix the signal. This make Yuri impossible to track. Amber had been staying at the Kwon’s house since the day Yuri dissapear but there’s no sign of anyone suspicious near the house. Hyo had sent few men on disguise at that place. Yoona and Ju Hyun wasn’t allow to go out for their safety.

All of sudden my phone rang. “Yoboseyo.” “Soo unnie. Yoona went missing from the house.” “What?” I quickly stand from my seat. “Its okay Amber. Take care of Ju Hyun. I’ll inform the others.” I hurriedly call Jess and Tiff. Tiff went straight to Sulli’s but the place is empty. Jess went to Kwon’s residence to see Ju Hyun. That poor girl. How much stress must’ve got to her. I tried to track Yoona. To her aknowledge, I have planted a chip in her phone so that I can track her. Yuri asked me to after the incident that night. A few minutes after I start tracking, I got yoona’s location. She’s in a moving vehicle going out town. I inform Hyo and she gathered everyone at the department. Amber was asked to stay with Ju Hyun. Jess sent krsytal there too, to accompany Ju Hyun.

All of us get ready and got into my car except for Tiff and Tae. They take a ride on Tiff bike. I asked Jess to drive so I can keep my eye on Yoona’s route. I sent the route to all of our phone. There are 3 of us, me, Jess and Hyo in the car. “Do you think she went out by herself or someone force her too?” Hyo asked me. “I think someone force her. 10 minutes before she disappear, she got a call from a private number. Maybe the one who have Yuri. They try to lure Yoona out.” I gave my opinion. “Then call Amber. Tell her to keep Ju Hyun by her side 24/7 just in case.” Hyo said. I nod and make the call. After a few minutes I hung up. I look at Jess.”Are you okay Jessi?” I asked. “how dare they took my partner. I’ll make sure to kill them with my own hands!” She blurted. Both of us get shock. “Jessica you are not to use your gun if the situation is still under control and you are not to shoot anyone if there’s no threat. Its an order. If you act with your heart and not your mind I’ll take action on you. Do you get that?” Hyo said. “Yes captain.” She answered but then she just kept quite the whole journey.

After half an hour I heard Tiff through my earpiece. “This is First Liutenant Tiffany. Yoona had stop at a roadside out town. She’s not alone. She’s with Sulli.” “What?” Hyo asked. “And Yoona is armed. She have a gun with her so does Sulli. What should I do Hyo?” Tiff asked.

 

Tiffany's POV

“And Yoona is armed. She have a gun with her so does Sulli. What should I do Hyo?” I asked. Hyo ask me to approach Yoona and stop her from doing anything stupid.  So Tae and I approach them slowly. I had hid my bike behind a bush. Yoona was standing behind her car and she was reloading her gun. I ushered Tae to get Sulli and I’ll handle Yoona. I creep behind her. I hold her arm and tried to get the gun from her. Much to my surprise her reflect is no joke. In a matter of seconds I was lying on the ground. “Un-Unnie?” she stuttered. I gave her a deadly look. I got back on my feet and handcuffed her. I turn her body to face me.  I look at Tae. She have Sulli with her.  “What on earth are you thinking Yoona?” I asked. I see she sighing. “I’ll tell you the truth unnie.” She said.

I look at her in disbelieved. “What did you just say?” this girl really is something. “And no one knows except for Sulli? Even Yuri?” she nod her head. I uncuffed her. "Lets get Yuri back." I said “Unnie you had promised me. Please keep it.” She said. I look at tae before we both nod our head. “You are going to break two hearts Yoona.” “I have to unnie rather than having a dead body in my arm.” She said. “Then lets find her and bring her back.” “Unnie, promised me you’ll take care of them okay?” she said while wiping her teary eyes. I had turn off my earpiece before I had conversation with Yoona. “What will you tell Hyo unnie?” “Don’t worry about that. That’s for us to worried.” Its tae’s turn to have a say.

 We approached the house carefully. The house is well hidden. You won’t notice there’s a house behind all those trees.  I look around and a few men were already there getting ready, waiting for Yoona’s signal. After five minutes the signal is out we approached carefully and ambush the house. “The house is empty maam.” A man report to Yoona. “It can’t be. The signal showed that Unnie is here.” I saw Tae stomping her feet. “Why Tae?” I asked. “Basement.”she said and with that Yoona called out all her men and asked them to find a door to the basement. After nearly ten minutes Tae found the door. We break the door and found Yuri lying on the floor. She barely breath. There’s a syringe beside her. Tae grab the Syringe and Yoona carry Yuri out. “We need to get her to the nearest hospital. She can’t be treated if we didn’t know what they gave her.” Tae said. “Maam we found this in one of the room.” I take a look at something that looks like a map. No! a plan. I look closer and then it struck me. “This is your residential house area map and your house plan Yoona.” I said. “Tiff, go back to the houas with Yoona using your bike. Its faster. Yoona give me your car keys and I’ll take Yuri to the hospital. Don’t forget to informed the others.” Tae said. “Sulli can you follow one of their cars?” Yoona asked and she just nod. I turn my earpiece back on and I heard Soo’s cursing on the other line. “This is tiffany, anyone hear me.” I said while running to my bike. “Damn it Tiff what happened to you?” Jessi’s voice on the other line. “They are targeting Ju Hyun. Turn back and get to the house quick. Call Amber. I’m on my way there with Yoona.” “And you know this how?”  Hyo asked. “There’s no time for explaination captain. Ju Hyun’s life is in danger.” “I can’t get Amber on the line.” Soo interfere then.

I grab my bike and I speed off from there. I pray that we can get there on time. “Hang on Hyunnie. Unnie are coming for You.” I heard Yoona saying those word.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hey readers.. here's the next update for today..

I'm so happy to get 4 new subscribers. Kamsahanida. *bow.

Enjoy reading kay. If I have time I'll do a double update today. If not you've got to wait.

~out~