13. The Reunion

One Mission, One Motive

SeoHyun’s POV

After that incident, nothing much had happened to me. Luna had been a good cellmate to me. She protect me like I’m her sister. Its been nearly two weeks since I’m here. Nicole gave me few books for me to read. I was so thankful. I was in my cell reading when Nicole walks in. "Seo pack your things." “Why?” I asked. “Just packed your things now.” She said. there’s nothing much to take. Just few books that Nicole gave to me. A guard entered and took the books away. “what’s happening?” I panicked. Nicole came to me and cuffed my hand. “Say goodye to your cellmate.” I turned around and Luna is smiling to me. I just smile back. “Are you changing my cell again?” she didn’t answer me but she walk me to her office. I saw two girls waiting inside the room. She uncuffed me and smile. “You are being release today.” She said.

I almost fainted. Really? Is she trying to joke with me. My tears fell. Then one of the girl there  hug me. I look at her. She gave me a bag. “Go and change to this.” I look at her and she look very familiar.  I follow the guard to change. Then the guard gave me a bag containing my books and my cloth. The one I’m wearing when I came here. The two girls waited for me. Nicole sent me out from the prison. It almost feel like a dream that I’ve been out. “lets go. We have a long journey home.” “may I know who are you?” “you forgot who I am? We met before.” Then I remember. She’s the one who promised she will help me. 

“Thank you for everything maam. And sorry for causing a lot of trouble.” I said to Nicole.She just nod and I entered a black colour car. Both of the girls were sitting infront. “Where are you taking me? To my apartment?” “No. You are coming with me.” “but I don’t know you.” “You’ll know soon enough. Now just sleep or rest. It will take few hours to reach our destination.” I closed my eyes and I must’ve fallen asleep.

Ju Hyun wake up.” I heard someone’s voice. I immediately wake up. Its not a dream. I really am out from that hell. The girl who fetch me earlier woke me up. “Lets go into the apartment.” “This is my apartment.” I said “what?” the tanned girl said. “Yes I live here. On the nine’th floor.” “She’s Soo’s neighbour.” The other girl said. “Nevermind just come with us first.” I followed them to the nine’th floor. They rang the bell and a tall slim figure open the door. “You’re back.” The girl said. “And you must be Seo Ju Hyun. Come in.” She continue. I walk in and sit at the sofa. I saw few more girl there. Who are they? I’m confused on what’s going on. Then I saw someone familliar. “Im Yoona?” I asked. “You knew me.” The girl asked me back. “Of course. I read a lot about you. The heirs of Im;s Empire.

I can see everyone is in shocked. Then the tanned girl who brought me here speak “No wonder you said you are not working but still you have a lot of money in your account.” “er.. Well. Unnie.. I don;t think its necessary to tell you” and she earn a deadly stare. “I don;t care whether you are the heirs of The Im’s Empire. You are still going to be under our detention and the 10 o’clock rule is still on.” The tall girl said. I can see the Yoona girl sighed.

Yuri’s POV

“okay enough with the talking. We need to tell Ju Hyun about what’s going on.” I said. I look at the girl who is looking to me. I went into my room and took out appa’s safety box. I don’t know how to tell her what happen so I gave her the box and ask Yoona to explain to the girl. “If I explain to her can I at least get a day free.” With that she earn a deadly stare from Jessi. Yoona turned around and face Ju Hyun before telling her about our situation.

 I can see  Ju Hyun's expression change. Tears forming. I walk to her and hug her. “Its okay Ju Hyun.We are here for you now. We’ll take care of you starting from now on okay.?” The girl just nod. “Aigoo.. don’t cry my hyunnie.” Yoona said. “Hyunnie?” she asked. “I love to call you Hyunnie. May I?” Ju Hyun just smile and nod. “Unnies.” She called. We all look at her. “My apartment is just infront of this apartment.” “Really?” I asked. She nod and we walk her to her apartment but not before we went down to get her pass card and keys. When I enter the house I immediately walk back out and stop her from entering. “erm.. Hyunnie. Why don’t you stay at Soo’s unnie apartment with us first?” “Why unnie?” before I could say any other word she sneak through me into her apartment. “W-what happened here?” her house had been trash down. “Its a standard procedure. They’ll search your apartment for evidence.”Tiff said and Ju Hyun cry again.“Its okay baby. We’ll clean up together later. But now lets have some rest okay?” I pull her to Soo apartment. Jessi lock Ju Hyun's apartment.

 I pull Hyunnie to my room. “You’ll share a room with unnie okay? Go and have some rest. You must be really tired.” She walks to the bed and lie down. I walk out to the living room. “Unnie why don’t we go somewhere.” I look at Yoona. “You know. Three of us just met each other. Why don’t we go somewhere for a holiday.?” I look at Tiff. “I’m working Yoong.” “I have a nickname too? Hahaha cute.” Yoona said. “Its a good idea Yul but take Amber along.” Tiff said. “Amber?” I look at Tiff. “Well Amber can look after Yoona.” “Unnie..” yoona said with an aegyo and earning a smack fromTiff. “auch..” I warned you already Yoong about aegyos.” I look at Soo. “Next Week I’m free. I can use my remaining holiday to go with you if you want.” I look at Tiff. “I’ll arrange about it. I’ll talk with Hyo.” “And Yul. Why don’t you go to my father’s resort. You can use my private area there.” “Really Jessi.? Thanks.” I go and hug Jessica. just then something come to my mind. "Yoona. you told me before that you watched over Ju Hyun before right?" "Yes unnie. wae?" "Then why don't you tell us that she lives here too?" I asked. "Actually unnie about that. The day I move in here I wanted to tell you but because everyone was busy I eventually forget to tell you. Mianne." "Haish dongsaeng ah..." I just shook my head.

Finally, I'm truly happy. I lost a father but god sent me two angels as my sister eventhough the first dongsaeng doesn't act like one. Appa I hope you are happy we are back together. I promise I'll take care of them and value them more than my life. Rest in Peace appa.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Hello readers. I'm truly sorry for not updating a week. Something wrong with my laptop. By the way I'll make it up to you okay.  Enjoy this chapter first alright.

Btw thanks to my new subscribers missmelly97, kyungsoo4evr, and annaoj163. kamsahanida *bow

~out for now~