4. Breaking In

One Mission, One Motive

Yuri’s POV

            After the meeting, Hyo got a called from the director. She left for an hour before coming back with a serious expression. “Everyone in the conference room right now.” She said with a stern voice. “there’s a mission?” Tiffany asked with a puzzle face. “well lets head in and find out” Jessi said.

When we enter the room Sooyoung is setting up the screen. “Whats up captain?” I asked. “We were asked to give a hand on tonight operation.” Sigh and unsatify statements can be heard across the room “Why in short notice Hyo?” Tiffany asked. “Well its a big operation and there’s a lead that our most wanted gang in Seoul which is The EXO will be there. So we are needed. We will be working with Seoul Police department and Yes Yuri your father will be there with us. He’s leading the operation himself.” Before I could even ask hyo had answered my question. Hyo continue with her explaination while Sooyoung flash the picture of our target. “Remember our prirority is the EXO gang and by the way, Tae you are coming tonight. Eventhough you are the chief of medical examiner but you have experience working on field and we need you because we are lack of member”. So if anyone wants to go home or anything you may. Get back here at sharp 1700 in the evening.  Understand?” “Yes Captain” we shouted.

I took the chance to go home not forgetting to call appa. “Yoboseyo my princess” appa’s voice on the other line when he pick up. “Appa are you coming home for lunch?” “Yes honey. I’m already on my way. I bought some pizza” “Okay then appa. See you at home then.” I rushed back home only to see appa setting up the table. I hug him from behind. “Hai appa. I miss you.” “haish my princess haven’t grow up fully. Still need to cuddle with appa.”

 

Author’s POV

            Yuri and her father continue chatting that they did not realise how much time flies. “okay my dear. Appa need to go now. I need to prepare my team” “okay appa. See you tonight okay. I hope we can take all of them down” suddenly Kwon ji Young hug her daughter. “Appa love you so much. I’m sorry if I have done anything wrong to you okay. Take care and be careful for tonight okay?” “of course I will appa. What’s with the sorry? There’s nothing to be sorry about okay.” Yuri sensing something was not quite right but she ignored. Its already 3.30 in the evening, she took a quick shower and leave to her department.

 While that around 2 o’clock, Yoona had started her plan. She is wearing a hoodie and jeans. She walks in the department and flash the identification card. So far no one suspected her. Yuri’ department is at the 7’th floor until the highest floor which is the 15th floor. She walks pass the guards and straight to the staircase. She don’t want to take the risk of anyone recognizing her. So she climb up the stairs until the7th floor. As she reached there she adjust her breathing. I think I need to work on my stamina more. She thought to herself. She swipe the card and open the door cautiously. She saw everyone leaving the building just now at 12 and she was sure no one is at that floor. She immediately search for Yuri’s room. She can’t find Yuri’s place so she went up another level. Yoona entered the room at the end of the hallway. She saw a few desk. she walk around and found Yuri’s table. There’s a picture of Yuri and her father. Yoona suddenly feel an ache at her heart. You are so lucky Yuri. Damn lucky. She manage to get a hold of herself. She sat at Yuri’s chair and wait for her.

 

Tiffany’s POV

            Instead of going home, I went for lunch with my Taetae. Its no secret that we loved each other but we never talk about it with our teammates. Not just yet. We talk about random thing and then Taeyeon send me home for me to get ready and for her to get home and prepare. Its been about 4 months since my Taetae last working on the field. So she need to prepare herself.

            I got home at about 2 and jessica was sleeping. I took a shower and put my clothes on. I wake Jessica up. “hei jessi, its nearly 3 now. I’m leaving to the department. Get up and get ready. You better don’t be late.” I just earn a nod from the ice princess. I took my bike keys and went to the department. I swipe my identification card infront of the building and took the elevator up. I went to get my things at the 10th floor before going down to the 8th floor to my room. Our room actually. I turned the door knob and I saw the air conditioner was on. Didn’t Soo off it?  I just walked to my desk when suddenly I felt something hit my back. “Hello First Liutenant Tiffany. Nice to meet you” I froze for a moment.

I heard the foot step back up so I turned around. “I-Im Yoona?” “Surprised Liutenant. Don’t you happy to see me here?” “what do you want?” “Oh Liutenant. Of course I’m here to see Yuri. I bet she wanted to see me so badly too right? Oh and you do know that I met your housemate before right? Its weird why two pretty girls like you wanna become a police. I mean you can get a more famous job” “and I don’t know why someone like you wasting your pretty face to become a criminal.” She just laughed at me and put the gun down. I was puzzle but I didn’t move. She kick the gun to me. “Come on liutenant. Don’t you want to arrest me for breaking in?” with a smirk she get on her knees and put her hand behind her back. I don’t know why I froze at the moment. Luckily Soo entered the room at that moment. She quickly pull out her gun. “What’s going on Tiff?” Soo asked. “Just cuffed her Soo.” Sooyoung handcuffed her and sit her at the sofa. “Im Yoona?” Soo look at me with a puzzle face. “I’m that famous huh?” Yoona grin with a devilish look.

Not long after that Yuri enter the room with Taeyeon. She look puzzled. “Hello Kwon Yuri. I’m Im Yoona. The girl you are hunting. Nice to meet you” Yoona said with a calm voice. Everyone look at her with a confuse expression. What does this girl want?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

There you go. The fourth Chapter. Thanks to my two new subcribers novarias and bubblesberry. *Bow

I'll try to update everyday but I'm going to be a little busy next week. still I'll try my best to update if can. Enjoy reading readers.

~out~