20. Yoona Got Into Trouble Again

One Mission, One Motive

Yoona's POV

It’s a long and tiring week. Yuri unnie took a week holidays so that we can move into appa’s house. First we pack Hyunnie’s stuff from her apartment to the house. It took two days. I didn’t realize Hyunnie had a lot of gadgets in her apartment. I can call her a tech freak like Soo unnie too. Then we went to my place to get my stuff. I pity Sulli that she need to live alone now. But its only temporary. After this, after we take care of Sonkyu aka Sunny we have to go.

Thinking of that fact my heart ache. I truly felt bad to unnie and Hyunnie. I can’t be with them forever. I got to leave. The deal is only for 6 months. I already use 4 months I have another two months only before I need to make myself disappear. So tonight I decided to go for a walk. Both of my sister had already fell into a deep sleep. It’s a tiring day of course. But I can’t put myself to bed. Suddenly I feel scared about leaving them. If only I can turn back time I would asked to quit. I would never ask for a leave. Tears started to form. I don’t realize I have walked that far. The breeze is so cold tonight. I turn around and jog back to our house. It past midnight and the sidewalk is quiet and creepy. I jog about 500 metres before a pair of strong hands pull me into the alley. I struggle and kick him.

To my surprise he’s not alone. There are about five of them. The first man down. Maybe I kicked a little bit too hard. The second guy came closer trying to punch me. I turned my head and he missed. I took the opportunity to punch him at his stomach. He groan as he fell. “Playing hard to get huh? This is fun.” The third guy said before trying to attack me. Again I dodge and he fell after getting a kick from me. The last two guys decided to attack me together. The fourth guy held my hands behind while the fifth guy try to punch my stomach. They underestimate me. I was trained for situation like this. I kicked the fifth guy and I threw myself back and fell on the fourth guy. The first and second guy had got back on their feet. Just when I’m ready for their attack one by one fall back to earth and I saw a guy attacking them from behind. Its too dark to see his face. But I’m glad he’s helping me eventhough I don’t need to. The situation was under control. He took down three men and I took two on my own.

Suddenly I heard “Police. Don’t move!” I recognize that voice. Its unnie’s. when I look back I saw unnie with Tiff and Jess unnie with a few more policemen. The guy surrender themselves. Its their only option after getting their kicked by a girl. I’m sure their pride and ego scratched. While the five guys being handcuffed I look for the guy that help me. I saw him talking to Yuri unnie. They look like they knew each other. I want to approach them when “You get yourself into trouble again Yoona!” Tiff unnie said with  a stern voice and I also earn an icy glare from Jess unnie. “I-I was just getting some fresh air unnie.” “Don’t you remember your 10 o’clock detention Yoona?” Jess unnie asked. “Ermm I though you dropped that thing unnie.” “Who said so?” Tiff unnie reply. I stuttered at the question. I saw Yuri unnie walk towards my direction wits a serious face. “Kwon Yoona!” she shouted. Erk! Unnie used our surname. I’m so dead. I got dragged into the car and Jess unnie drove us back.

At home Ju Hyun is waiting for us with Soo unnie. “Unnie. Are you okay?” Ju Hyun asked me with a worried expression. “Yeah she’s just fine. She almost got gang by five guys.” Tiff unnie said with a blank expression? Ju Hyun ran to me and hug me. Her face indicate that she’s really worried about me. I felt bad for troubling everyone again. I got on my knees. “Mianne unnies. I know I’m troublesome to all of you. Trust me I never had any intention of doing that. And I’m sorry hyunnie for making you worried too. I promise I’ll beware of my action after this. I’m truly sorry.” I said. Yuri unnie pull me back up and hug me. “I love you and that’s why I got mad. Please think about what you are going to do. In this circumstances you can’t afford to make any mistake. Sunny is looking for a chance to get to us. I need you to be safe. I need you to take care of our maknae. I need you to be more responsible. Do you get what I’m trying to say?” unnie said to me. I cried in her arm. I will miss this hug. I cried not because of what I did or what she said. I cried thinking of how I will leave them after this.

 

Sunny's POV

 I almost shoot him when he said his men failed the task and worse they got apprehended by the cops. Luckily his men doesn’t know my identity. I barely trust anyone. I got a business empire to take care eventhough now the business is run by my cousin. I massage my temple. Luckily Vic is here with me to help me settle down my anger. How can five men loose to a defendless girl?

After having a conversation with Vic I realize I need to do something more than this. I need to be more bolder than this. Maybe confront them? A lot of things running through my mind. How can I mess with their lives? I need to make them suffer. I need to make their life a living hell. Should I just take one of their lives? Or should I kidnapped one of them again? Or should I let them fall into my trap? Trap? An evil smirk appear. “Vic baby. Can you come here please.” I said. I think luring one of them into my trap is quite easy.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Hey readers.. :) here is the next update.. enjoy your reading kays.