7. The Story

One Mission, One Motive

Sunny’s POV

            I was sitting in my living room when Vic walks in. “I heard she got shot in prison.” She said. “Oh really? Poor girl.” I let out my evil laugh. “And I heard Kwon Ji Young got shot in an operation saving her beloved daughter.” “Really? Hahaha..This is so much better than I expected. Let see how The Kwons will survive this.” I said. I was so happy to hear all the news. Its like today is my birthday. “Sunny you owe me an explanation. Why do you hate them so much? I’ve been helping you to carry out your plans but you’ve never tell me why. I’m breaking the laws because of you so you know.” “Oh my Vic. Come sit here. Let me tell you a bedtime story okay baby?” “Okay but just cut it short. I’m tired babe.”

“About 30 years before, at that time I wasn’t born yet. But my father told me that my mum was a famous scientist along with Mrs Kwon. They manage to build a very powerful weapon. If the weapon is build, Korea can rule the world with it. But few days before they were suppose to announce it Mrs Kwon back up. She said that if the weapon is wrongly use it can create world war. So Mrs kwon burned down all the blueprints of the weapon along with the information. Because of that they both loose her job. But Mrs kwon’s family had no problem with that. She came from a rich family. But my mum, she came from a poor family. She don’t have much saving because she had to pay the family debt. After 3 months she loose her job my parents were thrown from their house. They had to stay with my grandparents. They suffered a lot. They loose everything after that. People keep talking about my mum. About why she got fired. Our family got disown. After few years she gave birth of me. But they were so poor that they have to give me to my adopted family to get a better life. My mum passed away few months after. When I was 17 I got to meet my real father. He told me about this. He asked me to seek for revenge. So I’m doing all this to fulfilled his death wish.”

My eyes got teary I don’t know why. “So now, its time for the Kwon to have my payback.” “I don’t get you. That girl you throw in prison wasn;t a Kwon.” Vic said with a confused tone. “You’ll know why soon enough Vic baby. For know why don’t we go to sleep.” “Sleep? Auu babe Its been a week since we got intimate.” “But I thought you were tired.” Vic look at me with an aegyo. “Yah you can never beat my aegyo you know.” “I know but you still fall for it.” With that she carry me with a bridal style to our room.

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

Two weeks past. I stayed at Soo’s for now. At least I don;t feel lonely. Luckily we have no big cases. We were just stuck with paperworks and sometimes just few small cases that can be solved within a day. Soo was very busy trying to get back the security footage the night Im Yoona got away. She must have an accomplice. No one can ever escape this place so easily. That Im really gave everyone a hard time. Just then I got a call. “Yoboseyo This is Liutenant Kwon speaking.” “Hello Liutenant. I want to express my condolence on your father’s death.” “Im Yoona.” I said. “We just met once and you recognize my voice. I’m impress Liutenant.” “Don’t waste my time Im. What do you want?” “I want to talk to you.” “Then come to my department. We can talk everything you want to talk about.” “Well that’s what I’m planning to do.” Tut..tut..tut.. she hung up. I look at Soo. “I can’t manage to track her. This girl is smart. She know what she is doing.” “she’s on her way here. But I don;t know when.” I told them. “Then we better pre..” jessica didn’t have a chance to finish her sentence when the door flung open.

“Hello Liutenant.” There she is the Im Yoona standing there. We pull out our gun. “Im get on your knees, hands behind your back.” I said. “You people never knew how to treat a guest hmm?” “put your hands up Im” I saw Taeyeon was standing behind Im Yoona pointing her gun to Im’s head. “Wow. Easy. I’m not here to cause a chaos. I just wanna talk.” She pull out a gun from her jacket. “IM!” I shouted. She put down the gun and kick it to me. Soo rush to her and cuffed her. We make her sit at the sofa while we stand surrounding her.

 

Yoona’s POV

            I’m handcuffed and surrounded by 6 policewomen. How awesome my life is. I’m starting to doubt what I’m doing. “How many charge do you have on me?” I asked. “kidnapping, breaking in, assaulting a police officer. Name it Im.” Jessica answered me. “Oh I’m sorry about that Liutenant. Hahahaha..” I let out a laugh and suddenly Yuri barged to me. She pull my collar “Damn it Im. This is no joke. Tell me what is your motive actually.” “Chief medical Examiner Taeyeon do you have any clue on who I am?” I asked. “Ermm no.” Taeyeon shook her head. “Liutenant Soo I’m sure you made some research on me. Found anything?” she just shook her head. “Then I’m giving you a chance to get to know me. Chief Taeyeon I allow you to swap my DNA and see if it match to anything. I see Taeyeon hesitated. Then I saw Captain Hyo nod her head. Taeyeon swap my DNA and walk away to her lab. I saw Krytal peaking at the door. She must’ve still traumatized with me. The other 5 girls just look at me with curiosity.

“I’m not talking until Taeyeon came back with the results.” I said. They all sat at their table doing their work but still they keep an eye on me. Even if I change my sitting position everyone got alerted. After about half an hour Taeyeon came barging into the room. “You got to be kidding me Im Yoona. Yuri I think you really need to see this.”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Hey Everyone. Here's the update for today. shout out to seokhun47 for upvoting and subscribing this story and to staycool for subscribing.

Kamsahanida *Bow see you on the next update.

~out~