6. Goodbye Mr.Kwon

One Mission, One Motive

Yuri’s POV

            We have arrived at our location. Unlike the other days, tonight me and Jessica won’t be together because she had been ordered to be a sniper. And I will be with Hyo, Tae and Tiff for infiltration team. Soo is at the headquarter. She will watch us through satelite and give us order. If anything went wrong she will be arranging escape route for us. “Hello everyone this is liutenant Choi. Can everyone hear me.?” Soo speak to us through our earpiece. “This is Liutenant Jung. I’m already set” “This is first Liutenant Tiffany we are all good.” “This is captain Hyo. We are in position.” “Good. Get ready. My watch is indicating 2124. The drug dealing will be on 2130 so please stay alert.” We stay in position.

On the other side I can see appa’s team slowly making their way to the hideout. This is an old abandoned warehouse. A perfect place to do a drug dealing. At 2132 a car approaching the warehouse. “This is Liutenant Choi. There’s a car approaching and there are 3 more on their way there. “Okay Soo.” Tiffany answered. We waited for about 15 minutes and then there are a total of five vehicles. All the EXO member is there. We waited for a signal from the other team before we can barged in into the warehouse. After about five minutes the signal was out. We went in to raid the ware house.

 Taeyeon and Tiffany went in through the front door while Hyo and I took the back door. After taking down the guards we arrive at the living room which is a total chaos. Eventhough its dark I saw a figure. Kris is escaping.  I saw him jump out a window. I ran out using the back door. I heard Soo’s voice asking someone to back me up but everyone was stuck in the warehouse. After about nearly a kilometre I lost him. I wonder around the area to find him. Just then I heard a sound behind me. “YURI!” Soo’s voice was screaming. Kris attack me from behind. We fought for quite sometimes. No one seems wanna quit. Both of us lost our gun when we fought. I was off guard for a moment, Kris took the chance to kick me. I fell to the ground and when I turned around he was holding a gun. “So long Liutenant” “KWON!” and again I heard Soo’s voice through my earpiece. I closed my eyes. I heard gunshots but I didn’t feel any pain. I open my eyes Kris was already bleading on the ground so does my father.

“appa. Oh God No. I thought you are wearing your bullet proof vest.” Tears running out from my eyes. I heard the ambulance. I hold him tight. They get him on a strectcher. I follow the ambulance to the hospital.

“No appa, you are not going to die. Trust me. At least not on my watch.”“Yuri-ah.. I know my time is up. 1997. Remember this code. Open my safety box that I kept in our basement. I left you a letter in there. Promise me you will do as I say. I’m sorry for not telling you the truth.”“No!No!No! Appa what are you talking about. Don’t talk anymore okay. Save your energy. You are going to be fine. Please..”“Find them.Keep them save. Find Justice. Take back what’s suppose to be y-yo...”“APPA!APPA!NO! DAMN IT! WHY IS THE HOSPITAL SO FAR?”

That was the last conversation of me with him. He died because of blood loss. The bullet had graze his heart. Suddenly I feel the world is crumbling around me. The only family I have had gone forever. How can I continue my life? The funeral is done on the next day. The grave was full. Many people had came to give their last respect to him. Jessica and Soo accompany me the whole day that day. They are the ones who prepared everything. Hyo gave me a long holiday. For me to gather back my strenght. But how can I? The house is full of his memory.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

            It has been a week after Yuri’s father funeral when Yuri entered the department. “Yul what are you doing here. You should get some rest. Hyo gave you a long holiday.” I said to her. “I can’t Soo. Everything in the house reminds me of him. I think I wanna move out. If not I can never move on.” “Its okay. I understand. Why don’t you move in into my apartment. I’m staying alone in that big apartment and I’m feeling kinda lonely.” “but then Soo I haven’t fully decide about that. I don’t want to sell that house. It belongs to him. He bought it for me. How can I sell it?” “Then you don’t have too yul. Just stay with me for a while until you gain back your strength. Okay?” “thanks Soo. I don’t know what else to do.” “its okay Yul. Everything will be okay.” I hug her and I can feel my cloth soak. She’s crying so I just let her.

After a while she push me. “Anything about the Im girl?” she asked. “Yul..” “please Soo. I need to distract myself. The holiday is no use.” Just then Hyo walks in. “Yul?” “Sorry captain. I can’t stay at home. I need to distract myself.” “Are you sure you are okay?” “I’ll make sure she’ll be fine” just then Jessica walks in. “well okay then Yuri. Get your badge and guns back and welcome back to the task force.” Hyo said with a smile.

 

Seohyun’s POV

            Its my 8th days here. We are having our free time at the court. I can see few guards with a gun standing at the tower watching us. Luckily no one ever touch me since the girl, Luna told them I was hers. But then Luna never done anything to me. I don’t know whether I should be happy with that. As usual I sat alone on the grass watching other people when a few girl sit next to me.

 “hey beautiful. You are lucky to be Luna’s pet. So no one can touch you. But now she’s not here so that means you are ours. They start touching me and I look at the guard. They don’t seem to care. I pushed them away but I’m just a 19 years old girl. There’s not much I can do. They ped my jumpsuit and revealed my chest. I closed my eyes unwillingly to see what’s gonna happened next. Just then I heard someone groaning in pain. I opened my eyes to see the girls got beaten up by Luna. But the girls keep fighting back. The guard had reached down and pointed their gun to them. “INMATES! STOP IT OR I’LL SHOOT!” One of the guards say. I saw the guard pulling the triggered when the fight didn’t stop. I don’t know why but I ran to Luna and hug her. Instead of her, the bullet hits me and the pain is just unbearable. I heard someone shout my name before I closed my eyes.

 

Yoona’s POV

            Sulli was trying to calm me down. “Yoona-ah. There’s no use for you crying like this. It can never solved anything.” “I was late. I should have make a move earlier. Now, I had loose my chance and there’s no second chance.” “Yoona it has been a week since. You should figure out your next move. Not graving like this. There’s no use.” “I just lost someone important in my life. How could I? I let her down. I promise her I will...” “shushhh... there’s no use anymore Yoona. You should go and meet Yuri. There’s one more life you need to save. Don’t you think she’s suffering right now? She need you Yoona-ah. And you are just sitting here doing nothing to help her? ” what Sulli say is right. I should go and meet Yuri. I don’t even have the chance to tell her the truth that day. I smile at her. “You need to help me Sulli-ah.”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Hey there everyone. Here's the update for today. Hope this chapter is not confusing. and thanks to my new subscriber amyrosli. :D

Its a bit longer than my other updates before. Hope you enjoy your reading.

~out~