3. Im Yoona

One Mission, One Motive

Hyo’s POV

            We waited for sooyoung to set up her laptop and the screen before I started the meeting. “Okay everyone as we know we are here today because we got a lead on Im Yoona, Yuri’s stalker and also Jessica’s kidnapper.” “Not to forget my assistant too, Krys” suddenly Taeyeon walks in. “I know you are my sister but don’t you think its rude to just barge in like that?” I said. “Relax Hyobaby.” “KIM TAEYEON! SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!” My face turns red when she called me that. “Okay everyone lets ignore that midget and continue” I can sense that Taeyeon is about to say something so I gave her a deadly stare. “Sooyoung you may continue” I said. “ Well everyone after nearly half a year this Im Yoona stalk our Yuri we finally have her picture.” “WHAT?” “Calm down Yuri. Let her finish” “Sorry Hyo” “So as I was saying we have her picture. But then we can’t really hundred percent say that she is Im Yoona.”

 Everyone was looking very confuse so I interfere “I put two agents to follow you and see if anyone stalking you, Yuri and we have captured this girl following you several times. So we can make an assumption that she is The Im Yoona.” Sooyoung then show the picture at the screen and Yuri was totally shocked. “She’s pretty” Tiffany say “Sh-She looks like me.” Then everyone look at Yuri. Its true. They have about the same height. And their face is a bit similar. Its just that Yuri is a bit darker.

 

Author’s POV

            While the team is busy talking about the picture they take as Im Yoona, in an apartment there’s a girl sitting in front of her laptop. She was so into reading the article that she did not realise a team had burst into her apartment. “Step away from the table. On your knees and put your hand behind your head.” The girl was shocked. She follow what she was ordered. About five guns is pointing to her. One wrong move and she will be in the morgue. “Seo Ju Hyun, you are under arrest for threatening the national safety” “what?” The girl was clueless “Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to get an attorney...” whatever the man say was not clear to her after that. She was cuffed and thrown into the car. What have I done wrong? I didn’t do anything. This is not right. Although she was unsure about what’s going on but she can’t do anything about it.

Inside of the apartment one of the man who raid the house was talking on the phone “Yes maam. Its done. We got her.” “Good. Make sure she got away for a long period so that I can finish off with the other two.” “But why are you sending her to prison by framing her if you can just finish her off and make her disappear?” “She’s an easy target. We don’t have to worry about her.” “yes maam. I get it” “Now the second target is Im Yoona. Gather everything you can about her”

 

Yoona’s POV

            Hahaha.. Stupid agents! They think I didn’t know about them? Damn wrong! I laughed histerically in my house. I’m aware with the agents and I purposely let them capture my pic. Its time for yuri to know who I am so that I can continue with my plans. I’m running out of time and by this time the other party must have made their move. I’m sorry hyunnie, Unnie can’t protect you.. She’s only 19 years old. Yet she’s been living on her own right now. Her adopted parents were dead in an accident which I believed was set up. She got thrown out of the house by her adopted siblings. Luckily, the apartment that seo couples bought for her is under her name. For now I just watch her from a far. Making sure she is safe. I checked on her yesterday and she was fine. I need to stop playing around, I need to face yuri. Eventhough I’m not totally sure yet that she’s the girl I’m suppose to find but I’m ready to gamble. Wasting time meaning putting my little Seohyunnie in more danger.

So today I need to break into Yuri’s department. I walk in to my small ‘office’. There’s a blueprint of the department, an identification card I stole from an agent and few more stuff I will be needing. I decided not to carry any weapon. Ended up dead is the most avoided thing. The only thing I want to do is to talk to yuri. Well Yuri, I think its time for you to know the truth.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Well hey there. I updated earlier than I promised simply because I have nothing else to do. so enjoy this chapter. its a short one. I'll try to write longer next time. And If I'm in a good mood I'll release the next chapter in a few hours if not you'll have to wait until tomorrow then.

~Out~