24. The Chase

One Mission, One Motive

Yuri's POV

Its been a week since our house got ransacked by we believe Sunny’s men. Its so tiring that we have to clean up the whole house. I can’t be thankful enough to Amber for keeping my maknae safe. Amber had to stay at the hospital for three days. She had been shot at the stomach but she continue fighting the men and get Hyunnie out. As for myself Hyo gave me a holiday. My body is still week by the drug they gave me.

-Flashback-

Yuri's POV

When I woke up the room look so unfamiliar. I asked myself where am I. I can’t gather any memory of what’s happening to me before. I look to my right and there’s another bed. “Hyunnie?” I try to call her but there’s no sound escaping my mouth. My throat felt dried.then I saw Yoona coming in. “Unnie? Oh my god you are awake.” She ran to my bed and give me a tight hug.” I struggle under her. “oh sorry unnie. Wait I get you some water.” She said. she gave me a glass of water. I drank all up. “What happen to Hyunnie?” I asked. “Don’t worry about that unnie. She’s fine. She’s just in shock. So doctor just asked her to stay here for a while.Tiff unnie arranged so that you both can be in one room..” “That doesn’t answer my question Yoong.” “I think Krystal is the one who should do the explaining. We’ll wait for them. she should be here by now.” Yoona said. I just nod while glancing to Hyunnie. Then something pop into my head. “Sunny. They got her already.?” She answered me with a shook.

Not long after that Jessica walks in with Tiff and Krystal. “You are awake. Oh my god. I’m so worried about you.” Jess hug me. “I’m okay Sica yah. Worried about me partner or should I say girlfriend?” I almost whisper to her. Actually me and Sica had been in a relationship for 3 months but we kept it low. With all the chaos going on. I don’t think we should declare it to the others.“Yah! Of course I’m worried. I must look for another girlfriend if you die.” She said. “What were you two up to? You don’t have to whisper you know.” Tiff said. “Nothing Tiff. Jess said she missed me.” Then I let out a laugh. “You two are more like a couple than a partner you know.” Our body stiffen. Did Tiff find out something? Then she laugh. “I’m just kidding you two. Don’t have to make that kind of face. Its hilarious.” She gave us her famous eye smile. That’s why she’s good in undercover. Her eye smile can make any man fall for her.  “Krys, can you tell us what happened back then? Unnie want to know.” Yoona said. she glance at Hyunnie. “Don’t want to wait for Hyunnie to wake up?” “Nevermind. Just tell me.” “Oh okay Unnie.”

“I was in Yoona unnie’s room with Hyunnie. She was feeling a little scared for both of you. So I tried to cheer her up when a sound like someone kicking the front door was heard.” Then she continue with her asking Hyunnie to hide under the bed while she check outside.when she walk near the stairs she saw Amber got shot. She hid herself behind a cupboard. She heard things breaking. Then some footsteps going up the staircase.she tried to take a look when a strong grip pull her up. A man was looking at her asking about Ju Hyun. When she refuses to tell the man wanted to shoot her but he fell on the floor before he could. Krystal said she saw Amber limping to her while trying hard to cover her blood from oozing out. Amber asked Krystal to get to the car while she get Ju Hyun.

-End of Flashback.-

Now I’m worried about Yoona. Suddenly she wanted to go out with Sulli but when I called Sulli she say that Yoona wasn’t with her. Nowdays its hard to stay positive. Even if she went to the store nearby, I’m anxious waiting for her to get back home.

 

Yoona's POV

“My life is in God’s hand. Not yours Sunny.” I said and within seconds *Bam!. I closed my eyes and ears. When I open them Sunny is groaning on the floor. I stand up and look to the door.Tiff unnie and Tae unnie with Sulli were there. They kicked the door. I ran behind Sulli and took the gun she handed me. We hid behind the sofa. Tiff unnie were busy firing Sunny and Vic back. “Unnie I know where the weapon is.” I say as I tap Tiff unnie shoulders. “They flung through back door.” Then Sulli said. I ran out to the front door and get to the car. Sulli was fast enough to jump in the passenger seat before I sped off. I saw a car speeding from the garage.

This is it. The chase is on. From the mirror I can see Tiff unnie on her bike. I don’t have to worry actually. Sunny can never go far. I have put my men on guard at every exit of this town. I’m determined to end this now. I can’t drag both of my sister more in this. Even if this mean I can never see them again after this. Surprisingly Sunny’s a good driver. She manage to put some distance between us but I’m far more experience in this. This is not the first time I’m doing this. After what it seems a never ending chase, Sunny took a turn at the corner. I saw her car bump into one of my mens car. I thought she was going to surrender but I was wrong. She reverse her car and drove away again. I was so surprise at the sudden act. I stomp the pedal. But Sunny’s car can’t go far with that damage. she stop her car. I reduce the speed of my car. When I got near she start to push her pedal again but this time she made a u-turn and her car is coming to our direction in a fast speed. I push my pedal and turn my steering.

 

Tiffany's POV

I tried to chase them with my bike. Tae got into another car with Yoona’s men. It was a never ending chase. I saw one of Yoona’s men car at the middle of the road. Its near dust. Luckily there’s not many vehicle. I don’t bother to check on them. I need to ensure Yoona and Sulli are okay. I follow the road and was shock when I saw Sunny was making a u-turn. I stopped my bike at the side of the road. Sunny is targeting Yoona’s car. I saw Yoona turn her car to avoid it but. “Yoona!” I shouted before her car losses control and hit a tree and BOOM! A loud explosion can be heard and I fell on my feet watching Yoona’s car raging on fire.

I ran to the direction. I was praying they made it out. I know its almost impossible but I still have hope. “Please be okay Yoona-ah. I can’t go to Yuri with your dead body in my hand. Please Yoona-ah.” By that time Tae has arrive. “We got Sunny. They shoot her tire. She’in bad condition. She got injured. Yoona’s men are escorting her and her girlfriend to the hospital.” But I don’t care about them anymore. I can’t see any figure near the car. Tae pull me into her embrace. Stopping me from going to the direction. Worried if I got hurt. “Pany-ah. There’s nothing we can do anymore.” My legs were wobbling. How can I explain this to my teammates? To Yuri? To Hyunnie? I fail everyone. I fail myself.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Hey everyone.. so this is the third last chapter before I end this story. enjoy your reading kays..

btw, to my new subscribers.. kamsahanida..

see you on the next update kays..

~out~