10. Following Orders

One Mission, One Motive

Seohyun's POV

My hand were cuffed infront and I'm holding my things. I tried not to let it fall. The assistant director, Nicole is bringing me to my new cell. When we are nearly there suddenly I feel scared. What if Luna take advantage on me since we are cellmates now? I got panicked. I pushed Nicole away and try to run. I think it was a bad idea after all. The gurad on duty shoot my legs with a bean bag. When she come near me, Nicole stop her. "This inmate is mine. Thanks for your help." Nicole say. I can see Nicole staring at me.

"What the hell are you thinking?" She pull me back up but my leg hurt so I fall back on my knees. "You better stand up Seo. I'm loosing my patience on you." I tried to stand and ignore the pain. she unlock the cell and push me in. the other guard took my stuff and throw it on the bed. "Since when I agree anything about a cellmate?" Luna woke up from her bed. When she saw my face she just smirk. "But then its okay." She said and make me shivered more. I really don't know what I'm thinking but when Nicole uncuffed me, again I pushed Nicole away. But this time she's fast. She caught my hand and in a split second I was laying flat on the floor. "You really want to test my patience inmates?" she asked. She cuffed me back and pull me. The guard lock back the cell. Nicole lead me to the stairs going down. "Wh-Where are we going?" "Somewhere that can make you come back to your sense. Isolation cell."

"NO!NO! PLEASE! I-I'm sorry. I was scared and I got panicked. I wasn't thinking." I struggled and fell on my knees. Nicole pull me up and push me against the wall. "Listen here Seo. I was asked to take care of you. And I'm putting you with Luna so that no one can touch you. So you better behave and start listening to my orders or I'll treat you rough like the other inmates.Got me?" I just nod my head. "I'm taking you back to the cell. I swear if you ever tried to push me again i'll go hard on you." she walked me back to my new cell. "I thought you are sending her to isolation maam." The guard asked. "Its okay now. Just open the cell."

The guard open the cell and Nicole push me in. She push me against the wall and uncuffed me. I didn't even move. I don't want to be sent to isolation cell. Many bad story I've heard about that place. Nicole walks out and lock the cell. I turn around and was shocked when I saw my things were already organised. Luna is on her bed sleeping. Maybe she's not that bad after all. I thought. I lay on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

 

Yoona's POV

They just make me sit on the sofa since just now. My body is aching. I can't even move. They really have their eyes glued on me especially Tiffany. Just then Sooyoung walks in with a plastic bag. "I bought some food for us since we can't leave for lunch." I can hear my stomach growl. Tiffany walks to me and uncuffed my hand, I was about to thank her but she cuffed my left hand to the railing. "Is that really necessary?" "Well yes! You still haven't decide whether to take our offer or not so you are still in our criminal list. And because you ran away the last time I am not taking any risk on you." Tiffany said with a deadly stare.

Of course I will choose detention over prison but then 24 hours watch under them? I think it can be worst than prison. "If I choose detention over prison will you still cuffed me like this?" "Yes! If we have anything to do or we are on a mission you will be cuffed like this under Amber's watch. Amber will be your guard. Meaning if you are going anywhere she's the one who will send and fetch you. I told you its a 24 hours watch. What do you expect?" Soo said. Welcome to hell Im Yoona.  I said to myself. "Oh come on! I'm not that bad you know to be treated like this." I try to talk to them. "Not that bad? You make me and my unnie your hostages. And the last time you are here you ran away. So you are not to be trusted." Suddenly Krystal speak. I sigh and eat my food quietly. Maybe I can have a better luck if I talk to yuri unnie about this.

 

Tiffany's POV

We knew Yoona would choose detention. We purposely make her feel like a living hell with us. That's the least she got for taking my housemate as her hostage. She have done a lot of property damage not to forget. She need to be teach a lesson. She need to know to take responsibility for what she did. Luckily Amber is a free lance agent. So Hyo asked her to help us to keep an eye on Yoona. "Ermm.. I need to use the toilet. please..." Yoona said. I look at Soo. Soo uncuffed her and we both walk her to the bathroom. "3 minutes. If you didn't come out I'll kick the door." I said. We both know she can never escape the toilet. There's only one door out and there's no window.

When she's done we walk her back to the room. she lay on the sofa. "I'm tired. I'll have some sleep here." I just nod. Soo walks to her and cuffed her left hand to the railing. "HEY!" She shouted. Soo just ignored her. I saw Soo giggle when she turns around. "How can I sleep like this?" Yoona look at Soo with a stare. "Do you think I care? You tied my teammates on her bed and she can still fall asleep." I can see Yoona sighed and close her eyes. "I love babysitting!" I shouted at Soo to tease Yoona. "So do I." Soo shouted back. "BABYSITTING?" Yoona shout. "Shut up Im. This is our place. Not yours." I said. She showed her unsatisffied face to me. But then she lay back down and fall asleep.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hey There. here;s the new update for today. Hope you enjoy reading it.

~out~