Mino: Because We're Human

Sriracha31's Sweet Selection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Because We're Human

Characters: Winner's Mino, OC

Stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jacket, Mino says goodnight to a few of his friends. The small group had left the raging house party moments ago and are now meeting the sidewalk – this was where they would part.

“Be careful out here.” One of his friends said lastly.

With a small nod and smile, Mino waves before heading down the sidewalk. With each foot step, the music from the party softens more and more until he couldn’t hear it anymore. Though Mino isn’t completely sober, he insisted he was coherent enough to walk himself home since home wasn’t that far off after all.

The quiet night consisted of few cars driving down the now empty street, there was barely anyone wandering at this kind of hour, and street lamps lit the way for the young man. At the current moment, he was only thinking about what he should eat the moment he gets home but all thoughts were pushed aside when a strange sound broke the silence. Despite hearing it, it doesn’t falter Mino’s pace and he merely continued on.

He wasn’t sure if his eyes were playing tricks or if it was her clothing that was the main reason in which he hadn’t noticed her before. 

There, a little further down the pathway, he could see a woman dressed from head to toe in black. From the back view of her and the clumsy steps she was taking, it was easy to deduce that she had a little too much to drink and she was now feeling the effects of it.

Her pony tail waved back and forth as she stared up into the night sky. Her movements almost resembled dancing as she hummed a soft tune to herself. 

Mino’s lips hitched up in amusement as he continued to watch her harmless antics but his smile fell the moment he noticed a pair of men across the street. They took notice of the young woman and though Mino couldn’t hear what they were whispering about, he could tell they were up to no good. And the alarms rung louder the moment they crossed the road to meet up with the young woman. 

Quickening his steps, Mino moved forward.

“Leave me be.” She ordered loudly before trying to get past them but clearly, they had other plans and it didn’t include considering what she want. “I said, let go of me –“

“Listen to what she wants.” Mino catches up and says aloud. 

The three heads turn to look at him.

“Yeah, listen to me.” She repeated.

Her words go unheard as one of the men directed his next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter