Jongup: Spelling Lesson

Sriracha31's Sweet Selection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Spelling Lesson

Characters: B.A.P's Jongup, Jessica

The moment she first saw him, it was at a review class. Yeah, nothing too exciting but, you could say the world stopped completely. The room that was previously full of people and chatter either falls to the background or disappears altogether. 

From where she sits, her eyes trail after him until the second he takes the empty seat behind her. 

Jessica blinks back – 

“Did you sign in?”

At once, the surrounding sounds return. She looks up to find her friend staring back at her and raising her hand beside her face. When Jess doesn’t respond right away, Pepper lightly shakes the sheet. 

“Huh? Oh.” Reaching out, she takes it from her. “Not yet.”

After the short session started, Jess fought every urge to not turn around to look at the face that was begging to be admired. All she wanted was a glance. That’s it. But, there was no way to do so without making it weird.

So, it’s only right that she spends the whole time thinking up a way. 

Yet, before she knows it, the teaching assistant calls it a day and students were filing out of the classroom. This is the first time that Jess has ever noticed how short 50 minutes were. Turning her head just in time, she manages to watch the young man make his way out of the room. 

Well, at least that’s something.

“How long are you planning to sit there?” 

“What?” Shifting her eyes back at Pepper, she realizes she isn’t the last one in the room. Now aware of her surroundings, Jess moves to her feet to finish gathering her belongings. “Let’s go, let’s go.” 

Staring back at her friend, Pepper wonders what has gotten her so absentminded. 

***

The weeks after was spent using all methods possible to find his attention or…to just look at him. And, truth be told, she was not disappointed by what she was witnessing with her two eyes. 

Whether it be stretching – yeah, just casually twisting her back or rolling her neck. 

Or, handing papers back and lingering in the position longer than she needed to be.

There were moments where her voice of reason interferes but Jess knows best – there is absolutely no way, he would have noticed.

Even when he did chuckle a few times from behind her, it didn’t discourage her from continuing her antics. 

***

Just turn around,

And, then – 

Say hi. That’s all. 

This week, Jess thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter