Yongguk: Your Lips Tell Lies

Sriracha31's Sweet Selection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Your Lips Tell Lies

Characters: B.A.P's Yongguk, OC

There are always some moments in life that are more memorable than others. It depends on whatever leaves the most impression.

Moments with Bang Yongguk weren’t always pleasant.

Junmi said, impressionable…she never said good moments.

The first moment was when they were both in middle school – 

Junmi was at her desk, doing what good students do. Working on classwork that the teacher had assigned to be finished. Her concentration was working at its utmost best.

“Who? Junmi?”

She perked up at the sound of her name. That was enough to break that concentration she had going.

“I never looked at her as a girl.”

From her desk, she stared at the boy whose lips said those very words. He didn’t care too much to even send a glance her way – not even to make sure his words were correct.

Junmi softly scoffed. “Then, am I boy?” She muttered to herself. 

She has known Yongguk for a while now. Boy never really thought before speaking. So, she wasn’t surprised that he would say that when she was in the same room.

Yet, she let it go.

It wasn’t worth her time.

The second moment was when they were first years in high school. Being among the few that came from the same middle school, Junmi ended up running in the same circle as Yongguk.

He didn’t change all that much from middle school if she had to be honest.

“Oh my God.” Yongguk sighed. “I was talking to the back of your head the entire time?”

She looked away from her locker to send him a strange look. A look that appeared often whenever his words would make her go mute. As in, ridiculous words that make it hard for her to offer a response to. 

“What is wrong with you?” Junmi finally questioned.

“It’s not my fault your front looks just like the back of you.”

And the look returns.

“Yongguk, come over here.” One of his friends from down the hall waved him over and the boy quickly left her behind, gaping.

Sighing to herself, she looked down at her chest. Just a late bloomer, that’s all, Junmi, that’s all. 

“God has something planned for me, I just know.” Junmi comforted herself before going back to her task. 

The third moment was when they were second years and surely, it wasn’t any less painful than the last – 

“Junmi, why don’t you do some squats?”

She stopped chewing to give the boy her attention. “Because eating dessert takes up too much of my time.” She couldn’t be silent – no, she needed to stick up for herself.

The look wasn’t enough anymore.

“Yeah, but a toned is –“ He pursed his lips whole making motions into the air that resembles someone’s behind.

“Still not as good as cheesecake.” Junmi was quick to say while Yongguk stared at her. “I thought I was supposed to finish your sentence.” She rebutted.

That wasn’t the last time Yongguk had made those types of comments but they definitely didn’t stick out to be moments.

Now that they were third years, Junmi has made sure she didn’t cross Yongguk’s path in worry of the next thing that would come out of his mouth. 

Not that she would care – she was a confident woman. One man’s opinion wouldn’t change how she felt about herself but she couldn’t help but feel irked every time she remembered his little remarks.

But, this weekend will be a little hard.

Standing beside one another, Junmi and Yongguk waited for the van that is supposed to pick them up in a few minutes. Since they were third years, graduation was coming up soon. Their little circle of friends decided that there was no better way to send each other off than a weekend being in each other’s presences.

“What do you think we’ll do?” Yongguk questioned casually.

“Eat…is Himchan coming along?” Junmi thinks for a moment and sees Yongguk nod from the corner of her eyes. “He’s going to bring alcohol.” Looks like the night is already planned out.

“Did he tell you that?”

“I just know.” Himchan is predictable.

The next second, a black van pulls up at the curb in front of the two. Before they could see who it was, Himchan sticks his head out the window.

“I got beer!”

He really was so predictable.

Once the van c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter