Suga: Late-Night Carry

Sriracha31's Sweet Selection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Late-Night Carry

Characters: BTS' Suga (Yoongi), mentions of Bang Yongguk and Seunghoon <3, Jiwon

“Yoongi, are you sure you don’t want to come with me?” 

Through the sounds of shuffling and clattering feet from the bedroom, he was surprised to have been able to make out the question from his seat on the couch. “Are you sure you don’t want to stay here to watch a movie and fall asleep with me?”

That sounded much better than any night out. 

Since Jiwon had gotten home, he hasn’t been able to greet her face to face yet due to her immediately diving into her closet to find an outfit for tonight. So, when he sees her head peeking out from the bedroom, it elicits a small smile from him.

“There’s my girl,” he chuckles before voicing his curiosity, “what’s going on tonight?”

“It’s girl’s night.”

“Then, why would you invite me?”

“Well…,” she thinks for a moment, “you’re a part of the girls. I mean, if you want to be.”

He sighs, “I’m just going to throw on a movie.”

On a normal night, Jiwon wouldn’t leave Yoongi alone on one of his days off – she would actually drop everything to spend time with him but it was girl’s night. Besides, she would only be out for a few hours. 

Grabbing the last of her things, she makes her way over to the front door with Yoongi trailing behind.

With a small smile, she puts on her heels before facing him because here it comes – 

“Stick with the girls, don’t wander off by yourself.”

It was always the same reminders. It’s hard to forget them by now.

“Keep your phone on hand. If there’s anything, call me and I’ll come pick you right up.”

“I got it, Yoongi.” Turning around, she tilts her head upward only for Yoongi to leave a kiss at her temple. The action earns him an immediate pout from the young woman.

He motions at her lips with a chuckle, “I didn’t want to wear your color too.” Reaching past her, he opens up the front door, “have fun.”

With one last bright wave, Jiwon leaves. 

***

“I thought to invite Yoongi,” Jiwon admits.

It was a reveal that brought her group of friends groaning. Not that they didn’t like Yoongi because that couldn’t be farther from the truth – no one has matched Jiwon so well before but…

“Is he a girl now?” Pepper comments and with Jess adding, “because I’m sure it’s girl’s night.”

“I just feel bad leaving him at home.”

“Yeah, for a few hours!” Stacey piped up. 

“He will be okay, Jiwon,” Jenny concludes, believing it would comfort her. 

“Would you like it if I start bringing Hoonie around for girl’s night?” Jess asks as she slides the shot glasses over to the four girls, taking care as to fill theirs and not her own. Some things just don’t change. “Or how about grandpa Yongguk and his red robe?”

She sneaks a look in Stacey’s direction, anticipating her reaction and she isn’t let down. Stacey shoots her back a glare. “don’t mess with my baby boy.”

But, to respond to Jess’ question – “I wouldn’t mind,” Jiwon replies. 

Unable to offer a wordy response, Jess groans out loud for a second time that night. Only Jiwon would be capable of provoking such a response twice in five minutes. But, she needed to take it easy with her teasing. She didn’t want to be shoved into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter