Trauma

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Trauma "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID3]


[CONTENTID4]" Kim Taehyung? " 


They were face to face right now and Haeri can feel the heat rushing through her cheeks , she was blushing. Why is he here , by the way?


" Oops , wrong door " he said before Haeri could ask. " Sorry " he send her a smile before he proceed to his right destination while Haeri watched him as he opened the door with his key. 


Wait , why is he here? " Uhm , do you live here? " out of curiosty , those words slipped from . She mentally curse herself for not being careful. 

He nodded " Yeah , since when I was grade school " 

" Goodnight then " as he waved his hand to Haeri while Haeri just stared at him. When Haeri was about to wave goodbye also , the door closed. Knowing that she was too late. 


" Sweetie? " she heard her mom called " Who was it? " 

Haeri closed the door immediately and went inside " It's just that person rang the wrong doorbell " 

" Oh , is that it " she said 


All this time , her crush was just living next door to her apartment. How didn't she notice that?! Oh boy , this is going to be more complicated and exciting , she said. She felt her phone vibrated in her pocket as she took it out.


 

Are you free right now? - Mr. Perfect 
 

Haeri was shocked to see that Jungkook texted her , especially when if it's 9 PM already. He even changed his contact name on her phone , naming it to ' Mr. Perfect '.



Why? - Haeri

Just come here - Mr. Perfect
 

So what he have said , she did listened. She slipped in her slippers and she unlocked the door , making a sound of click. 


" Where are you going , sweetie? " her mom said while she was washing the dishes

" To Jungkook " 

" Make it quick , alright? , and don't do anything dumb " she said 


Don't do anything dumb? It's not like she's going to do anything bad , right? But anyways, she nodded as she went outside. She rang the doorbell for a few times until the door opened. 


" Why did you called " Haeri said 

" Just come in " he hesitated 

" Omo , Haeri! You're here! " 


That's when her realization came in. She glared at Jungkook as he mouthed sorry to her , but half of it , he wasn't. He was pleased actually. 


" Good timing actually " This is it , Haeri said " Would you mind sponsoring our shop? " Mrs. Jeon is handling her own clothe store and it is really famous in Korea. Jungkook even said that her shop might even go open to worldwide. So basically , Jungkook's family is wealthy.

" Why me? " Haeri said politely 

She clasped her hands as she smiled brightly " Well , you're the girl I need! " Mrs. Jeon held both of her hands as if she was begging to sponsor for her clothes. 

" You're pretty , cute , tall and seem to have the appeal " as she touched one of Haeri's hair " You have a beautiful long hair , too " she added.

" I even heard from Jungkook that you're even popular among the boys in school " Jungkook just closed his mouth and tried not to make eye-contact to Haeri. 


She's not that popular among boys , but she do gets some love letters and presents from the boys sometimes. She just accept them and thank them for the presents and letters , but never gets into a relationship , since she wasn't ready ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter