Libero

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Libero "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 21[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]" May I sit here? " somone asked as she was about to have a bite on her sandwich. was still gaped open while her eyes landed on that person , as she immediately nodded. 

" Sure , of course " she said 

" Why are you eating alone here? " finally munching her sandwich

She gulped the food before she could speak " My two best friends are busy , so they couldn't come with me "


Mimi was busy doing her notes in their classroom , as she tried to persuade her to come with her , but ended up giving up. On the other hand , Nari was called by their English teacher , since she was assigned to do something. 


She wiped with her handkerchief " How about you , Taehyung? Why are you here? "

He shrugged " I just had the urge to come and sit with you , that's all " 


Her heart thumped fast when she heard his answer , and she swore that her face right now is definitely red and hot , obviously blushing and dying inside already. How can he say that?! He's killing her inside. 


" Aye , you didn't come and sit with me , because I looked pity eating alone , didn't you? " making an excuse , so she could live longer , because her heart was beating and thumping like crazy. 

He shook his head " Never thought of that " his head resting on top of his hands , elbows on the table. 

Haeri stopped munching on her sandwich for a while and put her sandwich down " Are you just going to stare at me like that? , aren't you going to eat? " 

" Just one question at a time " he said 

She nodded and started to eat her sandwich again " Fine " as she ate her sandwich silently , deciding not to ask questions again. 

He chuckled " I'll just eat later " answering her question 

Her brows furrowed " Why- " 

" Not hungry " he answered fastly


 She nodded slowly , as she ate the last piece of the sandwich. Crumpling the wrapper of sandwich , which is empty and gone. She faced Taehyung who was still staring at her. She felt his thumb brushed just beside the crease of her lips , making her freeze. 


He raised his thumb and showed Haeri " There was a filling " he indicated , as he wiped his thumb on a piece of tissue 

She exhaled the nervous away " You should've told me then " it made her uncomfortable and nervous for a moment , because of his action.


 He grinned at Haeri and it somehow melted her and made her heart warm when he made that grin. It's cute , she thought. He never fails her to smile and make her heart thump like crazy everytime he's here with her. 


" It's much more easier , if I just wipe it away for you " It's not much easier , if you do this to me , she said in her mind. Leaving her no choice but to let him do his own way , even though it may drive her crazy. 


The bell came as it echoed throughout the whole school , students standing up immediately when they heard the bell rang. Some of the students left their trashes on the table , having no manners at all. ' Did their parents teach them the correct manners? ' , she thought. She heard the chair squeaked , making her head turn to Taehyung who's standing already. 


" Did you get your books from your locker already? " he asked 

She stood up " , not yet " 

" You better go now " he said 

Haeri nodded " Okay then " 

" See you later! " he yelled when Haeri was running towards the staircase. 


See you later? His vocie echoed through her mind , as she think about it thoroughly. What did he intend to say? It made her nervous and excited , but of course , she expected nothing fishy was going to happen , hopefully. 







 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter