Family

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Family "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 4[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]" Oh , it's them " Nari muttered under her breaths. Nari took a step back because she has a fear of people who would squish her or stick so close to her , except if they're few of them.

" Yup , it's you! " they were four of them , four boys. 

" Excuse me? " Haeri said 

" Oh! and that's the girl! " another boy exclaimed 

" You're the ones who asked for my number? " she said 

The other guy scratched his head as he flashed a smile " We weren't being mean or rude towards you , it's because we just have to do it for- "


Before he can continue his words , there was this boy who covered his mouth. Leaving Haeri curious about what he would've said if that boy didn't covered his mouth. 


" Ha.Ha.Ha. very funny , Chanyeol " 


The boy who covered the mouth of the tall boy smiled at Haeri and bowed as he dragged the tall boy away from us. The 3 of them also followed them since they have nothing left to do. 


" That was weird " Mimi said 

Haeri nodded " It is " 




 

-




 

" Yah " he called out before going in. 

" What? " Haeri said 

" Why do you sound mad " he raised his brow 

Haeri just sighed and glared at him " Cause why don't you just go inside plainly without ruining my day? " 

" Did I ruined your day? " he smiled 

Haeri rolled her eyes " Yeah , your face does " she mocked 

" I know , my handsomeness bothers you "  Haeri didn't intend to say it in that way , but he did. So she just pretended to vomit at his silly words.

" But anyways , it's Saturday tomorrow " he said 

Her brows furrowed " and what if it's Saturday? " 

He sighed " It's our weekend , so we can do like whatever we want? "

" Jungkook , you can do your own and play with your friends " 

" If that's what you say so~ " He left Haeri there alone in the corridor , standing. That irritating Jungkook , who didn't even let you go inside first. 


Haeri fished her keys that was in her bag as she got them and unlocked the door. Once she got inside and placed her shoes away in the shoe closet as she marched towards the living room. Haeri heard some voices in the apartment , but she knew whose voices it was.


She sighed as she whispered to herself " This again " 

" Oh , you're here now  "  her dad said 

She was about to ignore their bickering , but her dad saw her walking across their room " I thought you were at work? " Her dad should be in work right now , but why is he here right now? 

" I had some important things to talk with your mom , that's all " he said 

" So you just like dropped by the house? " he nodded 

" Anyways , I'm going now " he patted Haeri's head and bid goodbye to her 


After he left the house , she wondered what kind of things did tehy talked about? Even though she knew it was about work , still , she was stil curious about it.


She changed into some comfortable clothes and saw her Mom getting ready for work already , but something was off. She was stressed and worried about something , just by looking at her face.


" Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter