Hospital

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Hospital "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 17[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]She felt her hand was lifted from someone at that time as the person lightly kissed her hand. She wanted to flatter her eyes open , but her instincts told her to sleep and to get more rest. So she did. 


Once her eyes finally opened , there was a huge amount of brightness that hit her eyes. Her eyes took some time to adjust with the brightness as she saw herself in a private room. White wall everywhere , she thought. 


The last thing that she could remember was , she was jogging with Mimi for their 100 laps , then everything became a blur. Like a gap or a hole was there in her mind , a missing piece.


" You're awake " she looked at her right side to saw her mom finally awake. She was the one who was holding her hand all this time. Haeri could tell it in her eyes that she was really worried about her. 

Haeri nodded " What happened? " Her mother sighed and it made Haeri's heart thump faster than the usual. 

" You fainted " Her mom said 

She shook her head slightly " It was my fault that you lacked some sleep and rest " 

Haeri sighed " Mom- "

she hold her hand tight " I'm sorry , sweetie " 

" It wasn't your fault , Mom " as Haeri felt guilty for letting her apologize on her part 

Her mom nodded " I understand " 

" Where's dad? " Her mom sighed , as she knew that it was a bad thing to ask her about that. But what can she do? , she already asked her mom.

" Work " she muttered 


After all what happened to Haeri , he still doesn't care to visit her own daughter? Haeri understands that he's a workaholic , but can't he visit her own daughter to know if her daughter is all right? She know that her father is blinded by money and she hated that thing about his dad. 


" You have to understand him , Haeri-ah. He's still your father after all  " her mom's hand on her shoulder , comforting her that's going to be all right 

Haeri scoffed and rolled her eyes to herself " Well , I'm his only daughter after all "


Her mom just pressed both of her lips as she knew what Haeri said was true. After all , Haeri is her husband's only daughter. They were shocked to that person , who suddenly barged in and let out a pant.


" Haeri , are you all right?! " 

Haeri furrowed her brows and looked at him " Who are you? " 

Both her mother and Jungkook gaped their mouths open " W-What are you talking about... I'm Jungkook " as he his lips and waited for her response. 

She laughed all of the sudden , because of his own expression " I'm just kidding! " Jungkook held his chest ,where his own heart is located

" Don't do that! " he pouted , while Haeri was still laughing continuously 

Jungkook raised his brows " Are you sure , that you're not kidding me , right? " 

She stopped laughing and smiled at him " Of course , I know you. We met since we were kindergarten " 

He nodded " Okay , that's true " Her mother coughed on purpose , just to let them know that she was still here in the room.

" Oh , annyeonghaseyo " Jungkook immediately bowed and greeted her " I'm sorry , if I was rude earlier " 

She scoffed " You are always rude " Jungkook just glared at her , since he can't say anything bad about her since her mom was still here. Haeri knew that he couldn't do it, so she just let out her tongue and made a face to him. 

" I'll get going , since you're all right now " as her mother stood up and got her bag 

" You're still goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter