Meeting

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Meeting "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 27[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]" Haeri! " her mom called as she turn around and saw her mom slightly running towards her direction with a worried face. 

" What happened? " She asked , her hand on Haeri's arm. 

Before Haeri could answer her Mom's question , the principal called her Mom's attention. " Mrs. Seo? , am I right? " Her mom just nodded and slightly bowed to the principal. 

" Come and please follow me to my office " The principal first took the lead while Haeri and her Mom started to follow the principal as well.  Her mom looked her in the eyes , still with a worried face , as Haeri couldn't even look her in the eyes , guilt trying to form. 

" Please have a sit " The principal said , when they have arrived at the principal's office. 

Once they have seated , Haeri's mom couldn't take it that she asked about the situation before the principal could open . " What is it all about? " Haeri's finger nails digging into her palms. 

The principal cleared " Let me just introduce myself first " smiling slightly towards her mom. 

" I'm sorry , I'm just nervous and worried " Her mom admitted. 

" I'm Mrs. Kim , the principal of this school , and whenever problem arouses , I'm in charge to take care of it. " Hearing the word 'problem' made her mom more worried about it. 

" Did you come alone , Mrs. Seo? Where's your husband? , if it isn't rude to ask about it. " Haeri saw her mom tensed as her back straightened when the principal asked where's her Dad. 

Her mom apologetically smiled , " I'm sorry that he couldn't come at this important moment , but he's busy in his work " Haeri couldn't help it but to roll her eyes and to scoff silently. 

The principal nodded " I see... " her hands brought up to her desk as she clasped them both " Then , shall we start? " Haeri's mom nodded while Haeri started to tense more , as her palms were sweating already from nervous. 

" I was informed that Ms. Seo Haeri went outside the school's perimeter illegally " The principal looking at her from time to time " It is in the school's handbook that going outside the school's perimeter while the class hours is ongoing is forbidden and not allowed , am I right? " The principal asking Haeri's agreement as she just bobbed her head up and down. 

" Why did you do it , Ms. Seo? " 


Haeri was stunned , since she doesn't even know the reason why she went out of the school's perimeter at first. If it wasn't because of Hoseok who forced her to come with him , or them to be precised , this wouldn't have happened to her at all in the first place. But she also knew that she can't blame him or them for this , she wasn't that judgemental. 


" It won't happen again , Ms. Kim " Haeri avoiding and ignoring her question. 

" Well then , " her hands brought down to her lap this time as she faced towards Haeri's mom " as you can see , her grades will be slightly pulled down for what she had done and I'm sure that you know about this , right? " Haeri's mom just agreeing and taking in whatever the principal's saying. 

" Alright , if you have any more questions you can just ask me , but if not , you may leave now " Said the principal. 

" We have no questions about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter