Cry

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Cry "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 8[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]" What's with you and that guy? " 

Haeri shrugged " Oh , he was just helping , even though I told him not to " 

Nari rolled her eyes " Sure , that what she say " 

Haeri stopped and looked at her " Why? " 

" Oh , it's nothing... It's just you two just got closer " she said 

Haeri furrowed her brows " Why? , you like him? " 

She scoffed and laughed " Excuse me , he's not my type. And besides, I have my own crush " 

Haeri gaped open " Who is it! You better tell me! " but before she could chase Nari , she left immediately. 

" Yah! Choi Na Ri! " Haeri yelled 

" Seo Hae Ri! " A teacher yelled " Your voice please! " 


Oops 


Once she got inside her classroom , her teacher was teaching a lecture and it was Math. Great , Math , she told to herself. She was dead tired to listen to her lecture , especially math. 


" Seo Hae Ri? " she called 

" Neh? " 

" Have you eaten your lunch already? " her Math teacher asked since she was on her duty, not able to take her lunch. But before she entered the classroom , she have already eaten her lunch , since she was really hungry. 

Haeri nodded instead of answering " Then you may go to your seat and listen to my lecture "


Haeri sat down in her seat and tried to focus , but she wanted to sleep and drift off to wonderland. She tried to distract herself by doodling on the blank pages of her notebook , so she wouldn't fall asleep. But her eyes kept on shutting as she blinked it away.


She propped both of her arm on her desk as she placed her head on both of her hands while looking at the board , full of equation and numbers that she couldn't understand.


" Seo Hae Ri? " That's when she snap out of her thoughts " Don't just look at the board , you have to solve it in your book also , right now " she said 

she flashed a quick smile  " Ah , Neh "  


She heard the whole class giggled while she just rolled her eyes at her classmates as she started looking at the book. Once she stared at the book , there were only few questions , but hard to solve. 


" What the is this " Haeri whispered 

She heard her seatmate laughed softly " Yah , stop laughing , Hoseok. Help me " she hissed 

" Here " he quickly slid a paper under her arm while she copied the formula and solved it on her own as fast as she can. Once she was done , she closed her book and waited for the others. 

" Thanks " she whispered 






 

-






 

" No training? " 

she shook her head " Canceled "


Their training was canceled due to their lack of member who's not attending the training. Not to mention , their coach is not available , too. So they decided to cancel the training for today only. 


" Then let's head home " he said 

she stopped " How about your practice? " 

He smiled " We're already done with the choreo " Well that's a good thing to hear , she thought of herself. 

She inserted her own key to their apartment door as she twisted it. She was about to enter , but Jungkook spoke " By the way , the pictures were published already "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter