Incident

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Incident "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 26[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]" Min Yoongi? " her tone not so sure , whether she can really see Min Yoongi in front of her or not. " And... Kim Namjoon? " she continued , when she saw Namjoon just behind Yoongi. What were they doing here in the mall and not in the school? Did they escape and ditch class , too? 

" You actually know me " Yoongi's hand never leaving her arm , as if he's forgetting about it. " Aren't you one of those fans? " his one brow raising upwards as he eyes bore into Haeri's eyes. 

She swiftly knocked off his hand which was still on her arm as she slightly scoffed and rolled her eyes " I'm sorry , but I'm not one of those fans that you're talking about. I just know you since you're famous in school , because of your skills in basketball , that's all " as she has said it in a slightly mocking and in a sarcastic way. 

" Calm down , Haeri " Yoongi patting Haeri's shoulder " I was just kidding " Namjoon smiling and grinning at the back of Yoongi as Haeri somehow hated that kind of look of Namjoon. 

" What are you doing here? " Her curiosity growing bigger 

Yoongi chuckled " Isn't it obvious that we ditched our class? " checking his own school's uniform , proving that he really escaped from the school's perimeter , just like what they did. 


" I was just asking " Haeri getting pissed off by his sarcastic answers 


" Yoongi , " Namjoon calling him from his back " Shall we , you know? " as if they were the only one who can understand each others' conversations while Haeri was still trying to understand their conversation. 

Yoongi face his head in front again and looked at Haeri " Do you mind coming with us , since you're alone? " 
 

At first , Haeri was startled and shocked by his offer or statement. Second , why would he ask her that kind of question? Third , Haeri don't know much of them , about who they really are and what kind of ' things ' do they do. Fourth , she wasn't alone. And lastly Fifth, why would she go and come with them? 


" I'm sorry , but I didn't come alone here , so if you would just excuse me- " 

" It's going to be fun " Yoongi's hand gripping onto Haeri's wrist , but not too tight. 

" She said that she doesn't want to " She turned around and saw none other than Jeon Jungkook beside her , appearing out of nowhere. 


Yoongi released his grip from her and placed his hand where it was supposed to be as he stared and glared at Jungkook for a while , before Jungkook grabbing Haeri's wrist and dragging her out of that store. 


Jungkook dragging Haeri by the wrist was an annoyance to her , since many people were looking and staring at them as if she did something wrong. She tried to pull away from his grip , but it didn't work out as she wanted it to be. 


"Let me go , Jungkook! " She hissed , after she couldn't lose from his tight grip. 

Jungkook stopped as she have stopped from their walking , finally letting go of her wrist " I can walk by myself , geez " Haeri starting to leave behind Jungkook when they were catching some people's attention. 

" Where are you heading , that's not where the restaurant is! " Jungkook noticing that she was heading the wrong way. " You're heading to the wrong way! " Making Haeri stopped for a moment and turn around as she see Jungkook standing and waiting for her. 

" It's not the wrong way , ' cause th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter