Mad

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Mad "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 9[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]" I'm going now , I'm late for work already " Her mom said , once she got inside of their apartment 

Haeri sighed and just nodded " Take care and don't stress too much about it " 

" I'm alright , sweetie " as she kissed Haeri on the forehead and left. 


Her eyes felt tired and heavy after she cried it all out again in her room. Honestly, she didn't want to cry anymore. But emotions took over as she cried again , alone in her room and apartment. Her knees brought upto her chest as she hid her own face in between her legs and cry. 


" You're crying again " 

she sobbed " Leave me alone , Jungkook " 

He sighed " You never lock your door , do you? " 

" I don't care , just go away and leave me alone " she said 

Haeri felt the mattress weighed down as he sat down beside her " Go away " as she tried to push him with her other arm 

He got her arm as he let Haeri faced her " Stop crying , you'll look ugly " 

She scoffed and hit him on the arm " Quit joking , I'm serious here! " 

" Alright , just stop crying " he said 

" I can't , it just keeps on flowing down from my eyes " it was hard for her , for her to experience always this kind of situation. There was a time that she just wanted to escape from all these problems , but there was this one person who stopped her. It was him , Jungkook. 

He got Haeri into his embrace as she cried and sobbed " Just let it all out " 

Once she calmed down , she pulled herself back and sighed " Thank you for being there all the time... I could've died if you weren't there for me " 


Jungkook was like her saviour and dark knight who would always save her from her troubles and problems , even though she didn't needed him. He was always there , ready to rescue/save her. Without him , maybe she was no longer here on Earth anymore , I guess.  That's what true bestfriends are for , right? 
 

He smiled " No problem " 






 

-





 

" How's your grades? " Her dad asked while fixing his necktie 


Haeri didn't feel like answering him back after what he had done to her mother, she actually hated him a little back then when she was still a child. She would caught them fighting since then and would just cry in the corner of her room , covering her ears just to not hear their screams and yells. But she have to answer him back , or else , he would get mad at her.


" Fine " she said simply 

" Well then , that's all what I wanted to hear " he said as he got his suitcase and left the room without saying goodbye. She actually got used to it already , since he always does that eversince she was a kid. 

" Mom? " Haeri called 

" Yes , sweetie? " she said , while frying the bacon for her daughter 

" After all what he has done to you , how can you still ease the pain? " she said 

She sighed and turn off the heat as she placed the fried bacon in front of Haeri " I'm just holding it in , you know "


Haeri got confused or was confused. After what her Dad has done to her mother , why was she still holding it in?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter