Lost

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Lost "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 23[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]" So , how is your family right now? " making it the first topic , once she was done taking a shower. 


They walk calmly and slowly as the streelights were , since it was getting dark already. The surroundings and the environment made it more emotional and sensational as she think about her family as of the moment. 


" I'm sorry " he apologized " I shouldn't have brought it out " making him hang his head low for feeling sorry and guilty. 

" It's alright " it was no big deal , she thought 


But what could her answer be , if she answer his question instead of ignoring it? Were they alright? In disbelief , they weren't in a good terms , eversince Haeri was a kid. They're one messy family. 


" Taehyung? " she called 

" What is it? " 

" At that time , " recalling the moment when her Dad locked her out of their apartment " what do you mean by you know how I've felt? " making her wonder after he said it to her. 

He smiled as he shook his head " I had the same problem as you do right now " Same problem as she does? But she thought that he has a normal life? What was he talking about? 

He looked at Haeri " But it's all solved already " grinning towards her.


She quietly nodded , respecting his decision. Thinking that maybe he wasn't ready to tell all about it , so she respected it , since nobody even wants to be forced , if she's in his shoes right now. 


" Jungkook? " Taehyung changing the topic 

She rolled her eyes , when Taehyung mentioned about him " Please , let's not talk about him , shall we? " 

" No " Taehyung pointing out his index finger " Jungkook , he's here " 

She furrowed her brows " What do you mean by he's here- " not able to finish her sentence off , when she really can see Jungkook sitting on the bus stop's bench , alone. They were both closing in , and in any moment , they will meet each other's faces. 

Jungkook lifted his head when he saw a shadow just beside him  " Oh , you're finally here- " his eyes landed on the person next to Haeri , Kim Taehyung. He stood up and faced Haeri , his eyes fixed on Haeri. 

" So , this is why you're not replying to any of my messages? " her brow flinched when she noticed the plural of message 

" What are you talking about , I only received one message from you " her tone and speech very serious 


He sighed in frustration as he slipped one of his hand in her right pocket , where her phone is. Haeri watched him unlocking her phone's password as it unlocked with a sound , anxiously waiting for him to talk. 


" I told you- " her phone screen was lifted up to her face , as her message contained a lot from Jungkook's phone number. 

" It was on silent mode " she answered him 

" It wasn't , Haeri " her right hand turning into a fist " You're ignoring me , aren't you? " she took her phone from him , but Jungkook grabbed her wrist , his grip so firm , but not too firm that it will hurt Haeri. 

" We need to talk " his eyes meeting Haeri's eyes , remembering the night when he kissed her in that dark alley. Those gaze of his eyes , it was familiar. Except that he smelled different , since at that time , he smelled like vodka. But today , it was different... His fragrance was strong , not too strong that it will make your head dizzy , just the exact amount. 

Haeri sna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter