J-Horse

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]" J-Horse "[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 25[/CONTENTID3]

 

[CONTENTID4]Before someone could close in , Hoseok put an effort to push Haeri up as she reached the top of the fence. She sat on top of the fence in an awkward position as she looked down on Hoseok. 

 

" Go now! " Hoseok shooed her with his hands 

" Yah! " Another scream was heard from a guy as the person's footsteps were coming closer and louder " Yah , wait! " their heads turned around and they saw Jimin running towards their direction.

Haeri gripped on the fence where she was still sitting as she asked Jimin " What are you doing here , Jimin? " 

Jimin and Hoseok gazed up and stared at her for a while " Yah , where are you looking " Haeri hissed and decided to go down already from that tall fence as she climbed downwards. 

Jimin just coughed it out as he continued " I was sent out , too " his arms wide open , feeling proud that he was sent out of the class by their teacher. " Oh , By the way , I also brought him with me " 

Jimin looked behind his back and hurriedly called him " Yah! , Hurry up! We don't have much time! " Haeri saw Jungkook calmly walking towards their direction , not knowing why Jimin would do this to her. 

" Why did you bring Jungkook with you? " Haeri whispering to them when Jungkook was still far from them 

" Why not? " Haeri just shaking her head when she saw Jungkook closing in. Jungkook and Haeri's eyes met each others gaze , but they both didn't greet nor acknowledged each other presence , as if they were strangers. 

" So , you guys are in or not? " Hoseok asking them if they would come or not , while Jimin just rolled his eyes and started to climb onto the fence as he landed beside Haeri in a cool way. 

" Of course , we're in " Jimin pumping his chest " Right , Jungkook? " Jungkook just sighed and climbed onto the fence like what Jimin did earlier , landing also the same way. Once the three of them landed on the other side of the fence , Haeri seemed to notice that they were all good at this ,  as if they were expert in this kind of stuff , like a burglar or something. 

" Seriously , you guys can be a thieves " shaking her head in denial 

Jimin placed an arm on Haeri's shoulder as he pats her arm's side " It's called skills , pabo " Jimin calling her the word ' Pabo ' irritated her , so she shrugged off her shoulders to remove his arm around her. 

" Stop calling me that , kid " 

Jimin frowned and tickled Haeri's side , where she's ticklish " I told you not to call me a kid! " Haeri bursting into laughters while Jimin still continues to tickle her sides , somehow Haeri losing her balance. 

" Okay , Okay! " She raised her hands in defeat " I won't! " finally letting her rest from all the tickles that she have received a while ago. 

" You're quiet today , Jungkook " Hoseok's eyes landing on Jungkook " How come? " 

" I've noticed it , too! " Jimin agreeing to what Hoseok said. 

Jimin stared at Haeri and nudged her side " Right? He's quiet today , right? " She looked at Jungkook and he was just looking straight on the road as she just rolled her eyes to Jimin , not agreeing to his statements. 

" Where are we going? " Jungkook asked , ignoring Hoseok's question. The two boys just gave each other a glare as they noticed something was off ; Jungkook was off. Hoseok just pointed out the nearby mall as they headed towards that mall , which Hoseok just pointed at. 

" Wow , there's so many food here " hanging from the delicious sight that she's able to see 

Hoseok chuckled and rolled his eyes " Of course , it's a mall , duh "

She glared at him and hissed " There you go again with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter