Chu

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]" Chu "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 19[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]The tall man caught his arm , as he wasn't able to throw a punch at the poor man. The man just cursed under his breath and left the dark alley immediately. Haeri gasped when she saw who the person was standing there in the dark alley , as she immediately got him by the arm.


" Glad I found you! " she said 

" Jeon Jungkook? " the tall man called 

Haeri just smiled at the tall man " Uh , he's not in a good condition actually " 

The tall man sniffed " Yeah , I can tell " as he popped a lollipop into his mouth 

" Thank you- " as her sentence was stopped , because she doesn't even know his name and how to address him. 

he took out his lollipop and smiled at Haeri sweetly " Kim Namjoon " 

Haeri nodded , but her nodding came to a halt " Kim Namjoon? Same batch as I do? " 

He clapped his hands " You do remember people somehow " 


Was that a sarcastic one? , she asked herself in her mind. Well , it wasn't typically her fault that she can't recall people that much. Its just she's not good with people's name and identity , to be honest. She know him because he's one of the member of their basketball team. He's good in basketball , but not quiet good as Min Yoongi. 


He chuckled " Just kidding. And yes, same batch as you do "


 Haeri peeked over at Jungkook and saw him leaning on the wall , basically sleeping while leaning. Namjoon saw her peeking at Jungkook , and he raised a brow at Haeri.


Namjoon coughed , her attention bringing back to Namjoon " So , uh " Namjoon rubbed his nape " What's with you two? " 

" I quite heard that you two are pretty close " He said 

Haeri sighed " It's none of your business " Jungkook spoke 


Haeri turned her head to Jungkook and his eyes were still closed , but he was listening after all. It seemed like he was sleeping , but he wasn't , after all this time. He was just resting his eyes , maybe. 


Haeri laughed awkwardly " He's drunk , so don't mind him " 

Namjoon nodded " Sure... " 

" I'll get going " as he placed his lollipop into his mouth again and patted her shoulder " See you later " 

She raised a brow " Later? " 


He chuckled while shaking his head , as he showed his wrist watch , indicating the time and the date.12: 15 AM. slightly gaped open and nodded slowly , as she understood what he said. 


" Right " she said 

He nodded " I'll see you two then later "

" Wait! " she called 

Namjoon pulled his lollipop and raised his brow " Thank you , Kim Namjoon-ssi! " 

He smiled " Just call me Namjoon , I'm fine with it " then left , after Haeri just nodded. 

" Bastard " Jungkook muttered 

She sighed " You're never going to drink , ever! " 

He pushed himself from the wall and placed an arm around her shoulders " Why not? "

She rolled her eyes " Cause you're a troublemaker! You even left the apartment without letting us know! " her face fuming with redness 

He stopped walking , as it made her stop walking , too " Why , do I need to ask permission where I'm going to you guys? " 

She shrugged her shoulders , as she saw his arm fell to its places " Of course , you have to! You made us worry , especially when you're drunk! " her hands turning into a fist. 


His expression was dull , he didn't even bother to speak and response to her sentence. Was he fed up by her words? , did he? Jungkook took a step forward to her , making her walk backward as her back hit the cold cement of the wall. They were incredibly two feets away. His eyes staring deeply into her eyes , as if she can already see her own reflection in his eyes , even though it's dark. 


" I just went out for air " he finally spoke 

She glared at him " Seriously , at this state of yours? " 

He pouted sadly " Why not? " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter