Solar System

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Solar System "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 20[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]" How are you feeling right now? " 

" I'm fine , I guess? " she said 

" What do you mean by ' I guess ' ? " her tone raising 

" N-Nothing " she bit her nails as she knew that she's doomed 

" Stop lying , Haeri~ " she giggled " Something happened , right? " 

" Shut up. Nothing happened " Haeri defended 

She sighed over the phone " Haeri , I know you very well " Haeri's shoulders dropped , messing her own hair this time with her hand as the other hand was holding her phone over her ear. 

" I-I don't know how to explain it , really " Haeri said 

She groaned " Ugh , just spill it out! " Haeri bit her lower lip and sighed as she closed her eyes 

" Jungkook and I kissed last night " she finally spill it out 


She waited for her to scream and rant about the kiss , but nothing happened , she heard nothing. It was as if she was talking to nobody , a total silence. She pulled her phone back to see if the call ended , but it didn't actually. Her name was still there on her phone's screen. 


" Mimi? " she called out 


A click was heard , and that was it. She ended the call. That brat , she thought. Making her spill it out , and now she has the urge to end the call?! She just scoffed and pulled the blanket over her body as she closed her eyes , time for her to sleep , since she decided to go to school tomorrow. 









 

-








 

" Okay , class " the chairs squeaked as she pushed the chair and stand up to see the whole class , earning the class' attention and ears to hear her out. 

" Since we've finished the last discussion of Physics- " 

" We're done with Physics? " someone said from the back. She couldn't see or know who said it , since she was seated almost in the front , but not too front like you would actually see the teacher so close to you. 

She nodded " Yes , we're done with it , Park Chanyeol , so let me just finish with what I was about to say " Rude , but no one can complain about her behavior and rudeness. 


They don't even want this kind of teacher , especially when she's your Science teacher for the whole school year. It's like a torture , hell in her class. Don't forget about Physics and all the Scientific stuff. 


We all call her a bipolar teacher , since there's a time that she's happy and all , then gets angry later with just a small reason! Crazy , right? She even has this scary and enormous voice whenever she yells and scream , her voice echoing through the whole class , making us deaf and having chills all over our body. 


" So , I decided to have a recitation time for your grades! " making Haeri gulping her saliva down through  

Jimin shook his head " Aish, This fat lady " 

" Don't forget that she doesn't even have an eyebrows " Hoseok whispered 


True that. This woman doesn't even have an eyebrows when she's not wearing a make-up! She just apply an eyebrow pencil for her eyebrows , since she really doesn't have an eyebrows. It's scary , though. 


" N-Now? " one of their classmates reacted 

She glared " Why , do you want to do it now then? " making the student shook her head vigorously 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter