Help

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms.Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Help "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 28[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]When their Science teacher came inside , she looked at the empty seats - Jungkook, Hoseok , and Jimin's seats - and knew that they will probably not attend the last two subjects she thought. Well , since It's Science and Math , a total pain in the . 


" So are you ready for your reporting? " she smiled , quite excited for their reporting. 


Wait. We have a reporting today? , she thought. She immediately got her notebook from her drawer and scrambled through the pages of her notebook , and It was empty ; no writings about her topic. 


" Oh no, " she muttered. 

" Why? " Baekhyun asked out of the blue. 

" I didn't do any research! " Haeri hissed , so that her teacher won't catch her attention. 

Baekhyun made a sad and shocked face " Sorry , I can't help you with that ; we have different topics. "


True to that. No one can help each other at this moment , since they all have different topics. Except, if her partner were kind enough to search for her topic , too. It would be really fair for him , since Haeri didn't research at all. 


" Let's see... " looking at the class attendance to choose the first victim of the reporting. 

" Kim Jongin? " she called " Who are your groupmates? " 

" Byun Baekhyun , Park Jimin , and Me " he paused " But Park Jimin isn't here, so... " 

" What , It doesn't mean that if one member is missing then I would skip your group " there she goes again , as she spatted " I will give him a different topic , then. " 


Poor Park Jimin , who will need to report on his own. Well , that's his consequence for ditching his class. It would be fun if Hoseok were to call by the teacher , too , so he can go all by himself , just like Jimin. But , It wouldn't be fun for Jungkook , since he's smart and intelligent. 


The two of them stood up from their seats , as she mouthed good luck to them. They both discussed about the sun , which is the center of our universe , not the Earth , according to Nicolaus Copernicus. They both blabbered non-endlessly , and they were also given a round of a applause for their great perfomance on their reporting skills. 


" That was great , you two " her head bobbing up and down , while writing their scores on her book. " You may go back to your seat " 


Her heart pounded when she grabbed the attendance list again , anticipating for the call , and hoping that she wouldn't get called yet. There's a possibility that their group wouldn't called today , since there's no enough time to finish all the report

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter