Spark

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Spark "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 22[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]" What are you doing here? " She asked , while wiping off the sweat with her towel 

He gave out his hands which consist the cheese burger and the softdrink " I told you that we'll meet later , right? " as he took both of her hands and placed them on her hands. 

" W-Why? " some part of her wanted to know the answer , but the half of it doesn't want. 

He shrugged " Well , I want to take care of you? " 

She sighed " Out of the blues , why? " as she can feel the blood rushing throughout her body , nervous as you can see. 

He sat on the bench " I heard that you collapsed " looking down in his feet " So , I thought and knew that you're really tired because of all your problems in your life " Don't forget about what happened in the apartment building. He knows her secret , and how she live in her miserable life. 

" I was worried because of you " worried because of her? , she thought. She stared straight at him in the eyes when he lifted up his head , as they met each others gaze and eyes. His eyes showed sincerity and worry , it was written all over in his eyes. 

He cleared his throat " Anyways , your burger might get cold " he pointed out 

She cleared as well " R-Right , but I might just eat it later " thinking of how she needed to take a shower , since her body was really sweaty and telling her to take a shower badly already. 

" Aren't you going home? , your siblings and your dad might get worried " almost mentioning his mother when her mother's dead already.

He shook his head " They know that I've practice for the dance club , so it's okay " 

" And since we live in the same building , we'll go home together " he acknowledged 


She didn't complain nor argue about that , since she doesn't want to go with Jungkook in the bus today. She thank God instead for having Taehyung by her side this time. 


" But you'll have to wait for a while , is that okay with you? " as he raised a brow 

" I'll take a shower " she answered quickly 

He nodded " It's fine with me , I'll wait " 


She grabbed her varsity bag as she sling the bag on her shoulder , but when Taehyung saw her struggling with her big bag , Taehyung got it from her and decided to carry it for her. 


" Yah , I can carry it " She begged him to give it back to her , as if he would do it , she thought. 

" You're carrying two bags already  " she pouted , as she felt her phone beeped and vibrated. She stopped for a while and picked her phone which was in her pocket , to see who texted/messaged her. 

 

Where are you , why aren't you in the bus yet? - Mr. Perfect 

 

She just rolled her eyes when she knew who texted , and it was none other than Jeon Jungkook who texted. Obviously , she didn't want to go home with Jungkook , after what he did to her at that night. 


" Haeri? " she snapped out of it 

he raised a brow " Are you alright? " 

She locked and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter