Licorice

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Licorice "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 12[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]Haeri raised her brow " Apologize? "

He nodded " Yeah " 

She scoffed " Wow , so you're just going to apologize now? " 

He lowered his head " Well , It's better to be late than never , right? " 

" No " 

" What? " he said , not believing on what he have heard.

She sighed " I said , No. Can't you understand? " 

He furrowed his brow " Come on , we should make this thing out together " 

" No! , Why would I make out with you?! " she said as she threw him a pillow 

He caught the pillow and looked at her " What are you talking about? " he smirked 


She stopped for a moment and thought about it for a while. Did she hear it right or did she misheard it? , she wasn't sure either. She was there standing , still thinking and processing her mind.


He chuckled softly " I said , we should make this thing out together " 

" Oh " as she cursed herself in her mind for thinking about malicious things. 

" Anyways , why can't I apologize? " he said 

" You should've apologize earlier... " she hung her head low ,as she felt sad instead of getting angry " I thought you would , but you never came " 

" You waited? " he asked 

She nodded, feeling embarrassed " Honestly , I did " 

He immediately came towards Haeri and hugged her tightly as they rocked sideways " I'm sorry , I really am , Haeri " 


She timidly nodded and avoided eye contact , so that she wouldn't tear up and end up crying just because of this. Her anger subsided and it turned into sadness after letting here explain.


The hug was plainly comforting and it's what she needed , a hug from her bestfriend. He may be the annoying person that she ever met eversince kindergarten , but their friendship and closeness are unexplainable. 


Sometimes , when they're together , they look like a couple who keeps on bickering and teasing. But honestly, they're not. They would just laugh it off if someone told them that they are a cute couple whenever they buy something in a store. 


" Okay , that's enough " she said as she pulled away from his hug 

" You sure? " she nodded 

" I'm sorry " he repeated " I should've apologized earlier , you know " 

" Where were you at that time , though?! " she pouted 

He rubbed his neck " Well , I was scolded by the principal for hitting you in the face " 

She laughed " You deserved it " 

" Yah! " 






 

-




 

 

" Aish , I should've brought my sweater " she said to herself , as she rubbed both of her arms to make some friction.

" Why is this so many , though? "as she looked at the paper which her mom told her to buy in the grocery store. 


She was all alone , buying the necessary things that her mom wrote on the piece of paper that's in her hand right now. Jungkook wasn't with her, since he went to practice their choreo with their club members since the performance would be on Monday already.


" What is this " as she read the word out loud , without knowing that her voice can be heard by the people around her already. 

" Licorice? " she heard someone behind her 


She stared at the person who just read the item that she was looking for , which she doesn't know obviously. And yes , she needed some help , of course. 


" Oops , My bad " he smiled " I should've introduced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter