Thief

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Thief "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 7[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]" How do you feel right now? " Jungkook said 

" Fine " she said 

" Just one word? " he muttered 

Haeri sighed " Can you just keep quiet? " she hissed 

" Whoa , hold on. Is this because of your period or is it just you? "  

She glared " If you keep on talking I'll literally lose it " 


She was so frustrated , and yes , It's because of her monthly period. Since it's her first day , she was so uncomfortable and seriously wants to go home already. But this guy , Jungkook , kept on asking Haeri if she's alright. Can he just keep quiet for the whole ride in the bus?!


" We're here " Haeri rose up and fixed her skirt when she heard his voice.


She didn't know that she fell asleep during the ride as she slept peacefully on Jungkook's shoulder. They walked a few miles till they reached the building.


Haeri immediately went inside her apartment , not even saying goodbye to Jungkook. She was really tired and still sleepy from the ride. She wanted to continue her sleep , since it was cut off by Jungkook. 







 

-





 

Her eyes flew open as she felt her body going cold. She fell asleep on her bed without a blanket on top of her body. She didn't bother to change at all , still in her school uniform.


Haeri changed her clothes into some comfortable ones and fixed her hair. She looked at her wall clock and it was 6 in the afternoon already. She went downstairs and yawned , but something stopped her.


Someone's here , she said in her mind. She heard a shuffling sounds and a footsteps , not too far. , she remembered. Her parents told her to always lock the door , since there were some news that many people got robbed in this apartment already , just last week ago. And now , she forgot to lock her apartment door , as usual.


She went back inside her room and got her swiss knife. She got this knife from her Dad for defense , in case she needs it. And now is the right time to use her swiss knife. 


She held it in front of her and quietly walked as she still hear the shuffling sounds.She heard that the sound came from the dining room , so she motioned herself then. Before she charges , she prayed silently and heaved a sigh. On a count of 3. 


1

2

3


" Ahh! " They both screamed 

" What the hell are you doing here , Jungkook?! " Haeri yelled 

" What the hell were you doing with the knife?! " he pointed 


She exhaled and placed her right arm down to her side as she knew that she's safe right now , no thief or anything. It was only him , but what was he doing here? 


He waved his hand in front of her face " Excuse me , but I asked a question " 

She sighed " What were you doing here in the first place? , I almost stabbed you or killed you with this thing! " as she showed her swiss knife.

" Why do you have that , though? " he said 

" I thought some thief was here and I was scared? " she said 

He raised his brows " And the knife? " 

" Dad got it for me , for my saf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter