Bad Start

Ms. Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ms. Pabo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Bad Start "[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]She hummed as she got off from her hot bath and changed into her school uniform , not forgetting her name pin to pin it on her uniform. 

" Seo Hae Ri " she muttered it to herself " First day of the school and a fresh start of my school year! " 

" Who are you talking to? Hurry up and go down to eat your breakfast , sweetie " Her mom said as she stood on the doorframe holding a spatula. 

" Nothing " she hurriedly said as she giggled all the way to the dining room. 

" What happened to your eyes? " Her dad said while reading his newspapers , his daily hobby everytime he wakes up in the morning.  

" Oh this " she touched her eyes as she remembered last night , she couldn't sleep at all , because she was excited. Excited to see her friends , the school , and her crush. 

" I got too excited , I guess " 

Her dad chuckled as he sipped on his coffee " That will be gone soon " he was talking about her excitement. Maybe or Maybe not , it depends actually , she thought. 


She ate her breakfast which was egg,bacon and sausage. Her mom always cook delicious food , like a chef. Her dad sometimes cook , but not always. She still prefers her mom's food , since her dad doesn't know how to cook that much. There was one time , her dad almost burned the whole kitchen , so no. 


" What time should you be at school , sweetie? " Her mom asked 

She checked her wrist watch " Around 8 AM "


She came back from the restroom to brush her teeth as she pecked her mom's cheek and patted her dad's shoulder as a sign of leaving the house. 


" Take care , sweetie! " as she just nodded , even though her mom couldn't see it , but she did it anyways. She got her backpack and slid into her shoes as she opened the door and swiftly opened it.

" Boo! " 

" Ah! " He laughed like it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard or done. 

" Way to start my morning " as she ignored him and pressed the button for the elevator to come up 

" You were so funny! " he even imitated her scream and it was irritating. When will he ever stop?! Oh Right , Never. 

Once he finally stopped laughing , he shook his head and bent down " Look , your shoelace is untied " as he tied her shoelace " How old were you again? " 


That's it she said. The door of the elevator opened and he was done tying her shoelace , she immediately pulled his shoelace and ran to the door , but there was a crashing sound. 


She heard him laughing again as she rubbed her forehead , that stupid elevator. Why does it have to close when she was about get inside?! How unlucky she was. It really hurts , though. 




 

-


 

 

" Look! We're classmates! " he pointed their names as they both saw what class they were in. Too bad , Kim Taehyung was not in their class. 

She sighed " Again " just imagining again the scene of the classroom with him was just giving her a sore e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter