The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy- Chapter 3

The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy

Chapter 3

After 30 minutes of total awkwardness beside Kyuhyun, Hyukjae finally arrived. 

“Hyukjae-ah! I have some good news!” I told him. I handed him the box and he was puzzled when he saw it. He grabbed the box and slowly opened it. He was silent, which was surprising.

“Hyukjae? Hello?!” I waved my hand in front of his face. I heard someone laughing at the back then I turned around to see that it was Kyuhyun. When he saw that I was glaring at him, he stopped laughing then flashed a big grin on his face. What a jerk.

“Hyukjae, are you all right? It seems that you’re not breathing at all.” I told my best friend. He was so stunned, it was like a lightning struck him. 

Finally, after a minute, he reacted. 

“WOOKIE-AH!!! WOOKIE!! WOOKIE!!!” He was jumping around while holding my hands. 

“Hyukjae!” I was trying to play along with him.

“I THINK I’M GONNA DIE A HAPPY MAN! IS THIS REAL OR AM I DREAMING!? CAN I REALLY SEE MY LEE DONGHAE?! LIVE?! FRONT ROW SEATS!? WOOKIE! TELL ME!” He was shaking my whole body.

“Uhmm, Hyukjae, yes we are. Can’t you see? It says there on the ticket!” I told him. He was so cute! I can’t believe how he reacted.

Everyone inside the classroom started to stare at us.

“Hyukjae, let’s just continue this later when it’s only the two of us. Let’s just arrange later on how we will go to the concert tonight. This is embarrassing! Just shout what you want to shout later during break time! Okay? But now, calm yourself.” I said to him.

“Donghae-ah, Donghae-ah, Donghae-ah, Donghae-ah…..” Hyukjae kept repeating Donghae’s name like a chant. I had no choice but to guide him to his seat. I looked like a nurse guiding a handicapped man. 

I went back to my seat and just read my book while waiting for the teacher to arrive. Suddenly, I felt someone tapping my shoulders. I knew who it was so I just ignored it. Of course, he didn’t stop. I turned my body on the side so that my back is facing him. He kept on tapping my shoulder but thanks to him, my patience became longer. The tapping suddenly stopped, I was relieved. At last, he gave up! I was about to face him so that I could but suddenly, arms were wrapped around my body from the back.

“My cute Kim Ryeowook, why won’t you face me? I’m disappointed.” Kyuhyun whispered in my ear. 

I felt ticklish when he whispered something in my ear, but I also felt my heartbeat increasing. Don’t let him get to you, Ryeowook!!! I told myself.

“Ya! Cho Kyuhyun! Stop it! You’re acting like a ert!” I told him.

“ert? What’s so wrong with hugging? Can’t I hug my little Ryeowook?! For your information, being a ert means something else! Do you want me to show you how a ert acts?” His voice suddenly became serious and sort of y. 

I was surprised when he said that and I tried my best to remove his arms around my waist. I was so scared on what he will do to me.

“You’re such a pig! I can’t believe that a creature like you exists!” I just told him.

“Of course! I exist only for you, Ryeowook. And that’s why God created me.” He was so cheesy! But I had to admit that my heart was practically melting on the inside. Oh Kyuhyun, you’re killing me. 

He was starting to come close to me and I didn’t know what to do. My mind was in a mess, different thoughts messing me up. My next action was unexpected and weird. I pushed up his nose which made him look like a pig. That was so funny and priceless.

“Ya! Kim Ryeowook! Stop it!” He was telling me to stop but he can’t leave because I kept on pushing and if he moves backward, my other hand would push his back forward. He has no escape. 

“HAHAHA! PRICELESS! What did you say? Sorry, I can’t hear you?” I . I didn’t notice how I was naturally touching his back. The moment I realized it, I was dumbfounded and didn’t notice that Kyuhyun already escaped my “pig trick.”

He saw me staring blankly into space and it gave him another reason to tease me.

“Why cute little Ryeowook? Is my back that y?” He looked at me with his evil smirk. If I could, I would tell him to stop smirking because it’s another way of killing me on the inside. He was so mesmerizing when he smirks.

“W-what are you talking about?! Tsss… oh please, you think you’re that almighty and y? Dream on, then! You’re so skinny, how can that be y?’ I insulted him.

“Look who’s talking! You’re skinnier than me.” He replied with an amazed expression.

“Well the difference is that you’re a superstar and I’m not so nobody really cares if I’m this skinny.” Ha! I can now answer you’re no good words!

“I do care….” He whispered. He thought that I didn’t hear it but I heard it clearly. I didn’t want to make the situation more awkward so I just pretended that I didn’t hear it.

“What did you say?” I lied.

“Nothing! Do you want me to remove my uniform right now so that I can prove to you that I’m y in my own way?” He smirked again. I’m dying.

“NO! ABOLUTELY NOT! I don’t give a damn about your body! Maybe your diehard fans would want to, but not me!” I almost shouted at him.

“Weren’t you originally my fan?” He teased me.

“No, okay? I knew from the start that you’re arrogant so how can I become your fan?” I lied.

“You know I thought you were nice but you’re an arrogant guy!” He imitated me! It was what I told him when he told me not to stare at him! And after he……kissed me. Why am I remembering that happening!? Snap out of it, Ryeowook.

I didn’t have time to respond to his teasing because the teacher finally arrived. I just rolled my eyes on him then he gave me a smirk as a response. Again, I hope we would stop doing that because I’m gonna die soon if he continues that. 

All throughout the class, I was only thinking about our conversation a while ago. Was it a conversation? It’s more of a series of teasing and answering back. Anyway, I was so occupied that I didn’t get to listen to the teachers of our 1st and 2nd period. Why did he say that he cared about me being skinny? Did he really just care about me being skinny or he cares for me in general? Don’t get your hopes up, Ryeowook! Only a fool will. But I’ am a fool, right? Oh god! My mind is totally talking on its own! But still, I didn’t know why he said that he cares for me. Of course, I felt something different the moment he said that. I’m just glad that I was able to cover it up. My mind also went nuts when he told me that he exists because of me. I know he was only teasing me but I can’t help but put deep meaning on the words he told me. This is really hard. I just stopped thinking about it and decided to listen to our teacher. 

When I accidentally looked at my side, I noticed that Kyuhyun was staring at me the whole time. Oh no! Please don’t let him see my confused expressions. 

Suddenly, a folded paper was on my table. It was from him. I opened it.

Confused? I’m sorry if my face makes your heart stop.

I looked at him with an expression that says “what a jerk.” He just winked at me then smirked. Oh god, why are you doing this to me? Do you really want me to die because of a melted heart?

At last, the bell rang which signaled lunch time. 

Lunch with Hyukjae was full of shrieks and nagging. He kept on blabbering about Donghae and how psyched he was about seeing Donghae that night. 

Lunch ended and it was time for us to go back to our classrooms again. Another time to “bond” with Kyuhyun. I started to think that our fights and teasing are our bonding time. Yeah, weird. I know.

When I reached my seat, Kyuhyun was already there. He was always prompt which surprised me all the time. 

“Did you have a good lunch my cute little Kim Ryeowook?” He asked me.

I noticed that his nickname for me is starting to get long. First it was only ‘Cute Kim Ryeowook’ now it’s ‘My Cute Little Kim Ryeowook.’ Butterflies in my stomach! Noooo!

“Don’t you get tired calling me in that way? It’s too long.” I told him.

“I don’t mind because if it’s you that I’m calling, I don’t mind even though you have 100 names.” He replied.

Dying. 

“Do you like chocolates?” He asked me out of the blue.

“Yeah, why?” It’s true! I really love chocolates! I can eat them the whole day but I’m afraid that my voice might get damaged. 

“Great! This is for you then!” He brought out a slice of chocolate cake from his bag. When he placed it at the top of my table, I noticed that the blue icing formed “KR.”

“KR? Is it for Kim Ryeowook?” I asked.

“No silly! It’s from Kyuhyun and Ryeowook!” He teased me again.

“Then I don’t want to eat it.” I said.

“Really? I thought you like chocolates?” He said.

“Okay fine! But thanks…” I said.

“You’re welcome my cute little Kim Ryeowook!” He said with a grin. 

After 3 periods, school has officially ended for the day! Thank God! I still had to prepare for the concert that night! 

I was grabbing my bag when I felt someone kissed my cheek again. I looked up and saw that it was Kyuhyun. 

“Again?!” I almost shouted at him.

“Bye! My cute little Kim Ryeowook! See you later!” With that, he left the room.

See you later? What did he mean by that. Hyukjae suddenly shook my arm which made me leave my thoughts. 

“THIS IS IT WOOKIE! I’M GONNA SEE DONGHAE!! LET’S GO!!!” He was so excited so I let him be.

________________________________________
_____________________

We arrived at the concert an hour before it should start. I can see fans from the farther seats glaring at us when they saw that our tickets were on the first row. 

When we were guided to our seats, we were surprised to know that our seats were the center front row seats! I should really thank Yesung for this! He’s such an angel!

Hyukjae was seated on seat no. 6 and I was seated on seat no. 7. Hyukjae was starting to perspire when the start of the concert is nearing. 

“Relax! You don’t want to faint when he comes out right?” I asked him.

“Yes, I wouldn’t want that!” He just said.

“Good, then let’s just wait patiently and if you can’t control your excitement, you can always squeeze my hands as hard as you like.” I offered my hand to him. He took it and started squeezing.

“You just don’t understand how excited I ‘am!” He explained to me.

“Of course I know! You’re my best friend! I know everything you feel! And you squeeze really hard which means that you’re really excited!” I told him.

“Thanks! You’re the best friend that I could ever have!” He told me. 

I just let Hyukjae be since I know how important this night is for him. I felt someone sit beside me so I turned my head to see who it was.

“YOU!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” I was so surprised to see the Cho Kyuhyun seating next to me! 

“OH! Hi my cute little Kim Ryeowook!!” He said. I think he was shocked to see me too.

“This can’t be happening!” I told him.

“You don’t believe it? Here look at my ticket! It says seat no. 8!” He showed me his ticket.

I noticed that he was also wearing an all access pass.

“Are you Donghae’s friend?” I asked him.

“How did you know! Of course! I just greeted him a while ago.”

Hyukjae heard this and his squeeze became harder.

“KYUHYUN-AH! PLEASE LET ME MEET HIM! OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I’LL DO ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT!” Hyukjae suddenly interfered our conversation.

“You’ll really do everything, huh? Okay fine! I’ll bring you two to the backstage after the concert.” He said.

Hyukjae squeezed my hand again. I thought it was going to break. He released my hand and just started to clap like an idiot!

“Thank you so much God!” He kept on repeating.

It was kind of Kyuhyun to let us go to the backstage after the concert. I’m starting to see his good side. 

“Thanks” I said to him then did a mini bow. Unforunately, he saw my hand which was squeezed earlier by Hyukjae.

“LET ME SEE THAT! What happened!!?? Who did this to you!? It’s so red! Are you okay?!” He suddenly panicked. 

I was really confused on why he was panicking. I just let him be and started to mend my hand by caressing it. I can clearly see from his eyes the concern that he has for me.

Again, I’m dying.

________________________________________
_______________________________

YAY! A new chapter! I’m sorry if it’s long again T_T I just couldn’t stop writing! Hahaha!

Hope you all liked it!! Please leave comments! You know that I love them!!!