The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy- Chapter 25 (FINAL)

The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy

Chapter 25- FINAL

“Ryeowook!?” I heard Kyuhyun’s surprised voice.

I suddenly stopped giggling but still didn’t face him.

“I know it’s you, Kim Ryeowook. Why won’t you face me?” He asked irritably.

I just bowed down my head and waited for him to take action. As expected, he left his seat and took the vacant seat right in front of me.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Just looking around.” I murmured.

“Are you sure?” He asked. Is he assuming that I went after him?

“Yeah. I heard that you usually hang out here.” I explained.

“And how do my interests and hobbies concern you?” He was playing with the packets of sugar on the table.

“Kyu.” I sighed.

“Don’t ‘Kyu’ me!” He retorted. “You wanted this!”

“No, I didn’t.” I firmly said.

“Excuse me?! Before I left, you specifically said that you wanted to end things with me. I asked you and I respected your answer. So now, what do you want from me?” He said with raised hands.

“I—I don’t know.” I breathed.

“This is just the typical Ryeowook. Once again, the coward doesn’t know how to say what he wants to say.” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Don’t say that! I have changed and you know that!” I answered him back.

“I know you’ve changed but it’s slowly fading.” He explained.

“I do not!”

“Then tell me what you want from me!” Kyuhyun nearly shouted. The girl from the counter a while ago was eyeing us.

“I—I” I stammered. I thought I had all of this planned but why am I nervous?

“That’s just the final straw.” Kyuhyun finally pushed his chair backward and stood up. 

“Wait, Kyu!” I took hold of his hand when he was about to walk away on me. 

“What? Now you wanna talk?” He rolled his eyes. “Let go of my hand.”

He struggled to leave my grip but I used both of my hands to hold onto just one of his hands. 

“Kyu, do you want to runaway with me?” I finally said it.

“I don’t want to go anywhere with you right now.” He said with a serious face.

“You don’t get what I’m saying!” I reasoned out.

“We both know what runaway means, okay?! Unless you mean runaway like elope or something like that which is impossible.” Kyuhyun was saying it in a casual manner.

“You got me.” I admitted.

Suddenly his hand softened and I finally released my hands from his. He kept on blinking his eyes over and over again while he shook his head for several times as well. 

“Y—you want to e-elope? Like escape from everyone and live in a different place that not even a single soul knows? You want to live with me in a faraway place without anybody knowing like your parents, my parents and our friends?” He slowly said with a bewildered expression.

“Is there any other definition of the word elope besides for what you said?” I said with a smile.

He finally laughed and sat down again which gained the attention of the other customers of the diner.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked.

“Nice one, Ryeowook. You got me believing there. Since when did you become good with jokes?” He continued to laugh.

“Kyu, does it look like I’m joking?” I asked with raised eyebrows.

His laugh started to fade.

“You’re serious?” He asked in amazement.

“Yes.” 

“No jokes attached?”

“No.”

“You’re not insane?”

“No. I am perfectly fine.” I replied with a smile.

“Are you my cute little blushing precious Kim Ryeowook?” 

“Yes, my sneaky Kyu.” 

“This is beyond unbelievable!” He was breathing loudly with his eyes wide open.

“Well, believe it.” 

“But, may I ask why the sudden proposal?” 

“Do I really have to give you a reason?” I asked. Oh God, why didn’t I think of a proper excuse? I know this plan about elopement is just for us to talk again but why didn’t I get my stories straight first?!

“Yes, you do because you’re asking for a huge thing. I also need to find a loop hole in your reason that would convince me to say no to your request because right now, I badly want to say yes and take hold of your arm then runaway.” He desperately said. 

I really love this man.

“Because I just want to. I want to spend every moment possible with you.” I came up. That was the lamest excuse ever.

“Just that reason? Are you sure?” He’s now looking at me with a watchful eye.

“You don’t believe me?” I asked with a hurt expression on my face.

“I do believe you but it’s hard to take in that what you’re saying is true.” 

“Just think about this, I am deeply in love with you and I don’t want any outside forces that will cause any conflict between us. Our first fight ever involved Bora and our fight now is because of your parents. I just want to live in a world where I can only see you.” Okay, I sound like an obsessed boyfriend. I felt my eye twitching when I said the word parents. I never thought I could sound so immoral and selfish.

Kyuhyun slowly nodded.

“I get your point but don’t you think we should talk about this more? Why don’t we go to the beach and inhale some fresh air then you might go back to your senses?” He suggested.

“You know how much I love the beach! But I don’t need to go back to my senses. I am in my normal state.” I said as I stood up from my chair to exit the diner.

“Wait for me outside. I’ll just pay my bill.” Kyuhyun said as he got out his wallet.

“Sure.” I said then made my way out of the door.
________________________________________
_____________________________________________

KYUHYUN:

“Looks like everything’s fine with your boyfriend.” The girl from the counter said as I paid for my bill.

“Yeah but he has some surprising insights.” I said as I took the change from her.

“Ah, about the elopement. Sorry but I didn’t mean to hear it. I just overheard it.” She explained.

“No, it’s okay. That’s just so weird of him.” I lied. I perfectly knew that Ryeowook was just putting up a show.

“But you do know that he’s kidding around with you, right?” The girl surprised me.

“How did you know? Well, yeah. I know it. I know him enough to tell whether he’s serious or not.” I explained.

“Your boyfriend looks too kind and a while ago the tone of his voice suddenly changed when he was saying something about the outside forces causing conflict. He didn’t look comfortable talking about it.” 

“His eye twitched when he said those things. Besides, I know that he can’t leave his parents and his best friend. He also doesn’t want me to leave my parents.” I added.

“What do you think is his plan?” She asked.

“I don’t know but I’ll just ride with it.” I said with a smirk.

“You’re a devil.” She said.

“I know.” I said. “I’ll get going now. My girlfriend is waiting for me. Oh, I mean boyfriend.”

She laughed.

“Have fun playing with him!” She said as I was walking.

“Oh, I always do.” I said then went outside the diner.
________________________________________
_____________________________________________

RYEOWOOK:

“What took you so long?” I asked.

“Oh, nothing. The girl asked a few questions.” He said.

“Like what questions?” I pried on. 

“Don’t be jealous. She was just asking something about my songs and when will I have a comeback.” He replied then he placed his arm around my shoulder.

We walked in silence for a while until we reached the seashore. 

“Do you want to walk barefoot?” He asked.

“That would be nice.” I removed my shoes and socks from my feet as Kyuhyun did the same.

“Give me your shoes, I’ll hold onto it.” He suddenly said.

“No. I can manage. You’re already holding your own shoes.” I declined the offer.

“I still have my left hand you know.” He said.

“But if both of your hands are occupied, how can you hold my hand?” I asked.

He laughed lightly with his mesmerizing smile. His face against the sunlight makes him look more perfect. 

“You can still hook your hand around my arm.” He suggested.

“Great idea! You can have my shoes.” He grabbed my shoes and used his left hand to hold it. When he was set, I slowly latched my arm with his then we started to walk again.

For a while we just walked in silence.

“Why aren’t you talking?” I asked.

“Why aren’t you talking?” He asked back.

“I thought I made myself clear that I want to elope.” I said.

“Do you really want that?” He asked in a serious tone. 

“Yes.” I firmly said.

“Let’s sit down first.” He placed our shoes orderly on the sand and we sat down together.

“The sand feels good.” I said.

There’s awkwardness between us and I just can’t explain why. We can’t even look at each other straight in the eye.

“Do you want to lie down?” He asked.

“Sure!” 

He lied down first with his hands on the back of his head and then I followed but I placed my head on his chest.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too, Kyu.” I replied.


“If you love me, then why do you want to run away from everything?” He asked.

“I love you that’s why I want to run away from everything.” I know I sound so unreasonable right now but it’s the only way that we can talk again.

“Do you realize what will happen if we do that?” 

“I know.”

“Your parents will be mad and will think you abandoned them. Hyukjae will be very furious. Yesung will regret giving you to me.” He went on. 

I never want that to happen! I’m just pretending here, okay?

“I know.” I tried so hard to say.

He sighed.

“This is not right. We can always work things out, you know. We can work hard to not let others get in the way.” He explained.

I just remained silent.

“Okay, Wookie. Just tell me the truth. This whole thing is just a scam right?” I suddenly sat up and looked at him.

“N—no.” I stuttered.

“Oh come on, you really want to leave your parents? You want me to hate my parents more?” He sat up as well.

I bit my lip and looked at him nervously.

“Okay fine! You caught me. The whole elopement thing was just a show.” I admitted and I just bent my head down.

“Wookie!” Kyuhyun squealed in delight and hugged me.

“Aren’t you mad?” I asked as I wrapped my arms around him as well.

“How can I be mad?! You’re so cute to even come up with this kind of idea!” He was unexpectedly happy.

“Hey, coming up with elopement is not easy!” I laughed.

He released me from his arms and took hold of my shoulders.

“But may I ask why did you come up with that ridiculous idea?” He was looking intently at me.

“Because I just need to find a way to talk to you. I don’t want to fight anymore.” I said.

“You could have just said that!” He said in an encouraging tone.

“Don’t you remember how you talked to me a while ago?! You sounded like you didn’t want to see me ever again.” I recalled.

“That’s because I thought you didn’t want me anymore. I was just waiting for you to say that you want me back. Like I told you, I respect your decision.” He explained.

“I’m really sorry about that. I was miserable when you left.” I said.

“How miserable?” He asked in a playful tone.

“Really miserable that I stared at the ceiling for two hours while crying.” I told him.

He looked at me in a way that tells me he wants to cry because of happiness.

“Baby Wookie!” He hugged me once more and kissed me on the lips. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there to catch your precious tears.” 

“You were too busy flirting with the girl in the diner!” 

“I wasn’t flirting with her! And was it you who made her stop talking to me?!” A smirk was slowly forming on his face.

“Let’s just say that I told her not to talk to my man.” I laughed.

“What exactly did you do?” He joined in the laugh.

“Uhh…I gave her a death glare.” I admitted then he laughed harder.

“Since when did you know how to give a death glare?!” He asked.

“Since I fell in love with you.” Our laughs faded as we got into a serious conversation.

“And when is that?”

“Since you first walked in to the classroom and stole my first kiss away from me.” 

“I really thought you were mad at me at that time but when I eavesdropped on your conversation with Hyukjae and you said you felt something when I kissed you, that was the first time I felt butterflies in my stomach.” 

“I fell in love with you first.” I said.

“Yes you did but I did all the chasing and you did all the waiting.” 

“Sorry about that.” 

“It’s fine. I didn’t mind waiting like I told you before.”

“I have a question for you.” I said.

“What is it?” 

“What if I really want to elope, will you really agree to it?” I asked.

“I would agree but I would tell you to wait. I wanted to suggest that we should just wait for college and we can live in a dorm together.” 

“Hey! That’s a nice idea! Let’s make a promise to each other then. That we will go to the same university in college and we will live in the same dorm.” I suggested.

“Even if we don’t make a promise today, I know for a fact that we will end up that way.” 

We lied down again, back to the position were in before we sat up.

“Do you really want to live with me? In the future?” He asked.

“Of course I do. I want a big house please.” I lightly laughed.

“I will give you everything you like! What kind of house do you like?”

“I want a modern house. You know the ones with glasses on the edges of the house. It really looks exquisite.” I said.

“How many rooms do you like?”

“Maybe 5. One room for us, one for your parents, one for my parents, one for your noona and one for Hyukjae, Donghae or Yesung if they visit.”

“You still want to live with our parents!?” 

“No! The rooms for them will only be used when they visit us!” 

“Ahhh. I think you forgot to add one room.”

“Really? For who?”

“Our child.” Kyuhyun’s tone was smug.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” I slightly slapped his stomach. “We can never have children!”

“Why!? You’re a girl after all!” He laughed.

“Very funny.” I said sarcastically.

“Nah, I was just kidding.” He said. “But if you were to have children, how many would you want?”

“I want two. Both girls.” 

“I can imagine everything right now. We will be in our house and we will run around with our girls then we will kiss in front of them and they will say ‘ewwww dad! stop kissing mom’ and then we will all laugh together.” 

“And I assume that I’m the mom.” I rolled my eyes.

“Unless you want to kiss me all the time then I’ll allow you to be the father.” He said.

“You’ll be the father then.” I sighed.

“I suddenly thought of our number 1 house rule.” Kyuhyun was giggling. I think this will not sound good.

“What is it?”

“No making love when the kids are home. Only when they’re in school.” He laughed.

“Disgusting! You are not fit to be a father! With that dirty mind of yours!” I punched his stomach really hard this time.

“Ouch!” He suddenly sat up which made me do too.

“You deserve that you ert!” I stand up and watched him hurl in pain.

“You’re gonna regret this!” He said in a playful tone. “Oh no, there’s a man on the loose and they say that his urges are really hard to control! His victims are really the cute, little, blushing and precious ones. He’s also a fast runner so there’s no use in running from him.”

Kyuhyun was slowly standing up. Oh no. He’s gonna chase after me.

“ert!” I tried to look scared but I was smiling because of his playfulness.

“And do you know what turns him on the most?”

“What?”

“Cute people calling him ert! RAWR!” He imitated the sound of the lion and we finally ran round the seashore.

After we ran around for a few minutes, we both fell flat on the floor because of exhaustion. With a smile on our faces, we were gasping for air and laughed.

“Kyu, you don’t have to choose between your parents and me.” I casually said.

“Don’t tell me you’re leaving me.”

“No, I am definitely not leaving you. Everything’s fine now. I had a chat with your mom and she knows.” I told him.

“What!?” Kyuhyun suddenly crawled to my side and placed his face a few inches from mine.

“She said she figured out all along that we were together and that both of them are totally up for it. And she also heard our conversation when we were fighting upstairs.” 

“They’re okay with us?! She gave you her blessing!?” He was so happy. I didn’t even care if his sweat was dripping on my face.

“Yes! She said that both of them bless us so it also means that your dad blesses us. She also heard about your feelings about them not being around all the time.”

“First, I’ll give you a kiss because our relationship prevailed.” He kissed me multiple times on the face. On my cheek, lips, nose, forehead and ears. “But about my parents, what did my mom say?”

“She blamed herself and your dad for not being around. She said that she loves you so much that she’s only working hard for the sake of you and noona. She also asked me to stay by your side so that I can make you understand that they are just doing everything for you. Kyu, I really think you should apologize and give them your warmest hugs and kisses.”

“I will. I just wanted to hear from them how much they love me since I never heard it since I was a little kid. Now that you are here, I know how much they value me. You should really stay by my side forever. I personally want to thank you for mending my feelings towards my parents.” He said then he kissed me again. 

“1.” I said then kissed his forehead. “You.”

“2”. I kissed the tip of his nose. “Are.”

“3.” I finally kissed his lips. “Welcome.”

“Oh how I missed that.” He said with laughter. 

We both fixed ourselves and stood up. We decided to head back to the rest house since the sun was about to set.

When we were back, Kyuhyun immediately ran to the kitchen where Mrs. Cho was preparing dinner. 

“Mom!” He hugged her tight. “I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to be sorry, son. I just hope you understand and I am sorry too.” Mrs. Cho hugged him back.

“I love you, mom! Thank you for blessing us.” He said then he kissed her on the cheek.

“You are really a sweet boy, Kyuhyun.” His mom placed her hand on his cheek. “You better go up now and clean yourselves. You are drenched in sweat! Dinner will be ready soon.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Cho!” I said before we went up.

“You are most welcome my son-in-law.” I blushed. “Thank you too for making my son the sweet boy again.”

“No problem!” I laughed then Kyuhyun and I went to his room upstairs. 

“Wait, you stay there. I’ll just go to my dad.” He said then he entered the other room.

I got a shirt out of my bag and went to the bathroom inside his room to change my clothes.
________________________________________
_____________________________________________

After I took a quick shower, I wore my pants again headed to the sink to wash my face. 

I decided to just wear my shirt after I wash my face since it might get wet. I carefully applied my facial soap on my face and I slowly washed away the soap using water. When I wiped my face using a towel, I looked up the mirror and my heart skipped a beat as I saw Kyuhyun standing behind me with a devious smirk.

“CHO KYUHYUN! You gave me a shock! You look like a murderer!” I was panting.

He didn’t speak but his smirk got more devilish. I followed his eyes because he was staring at something. 

“Oh no.” I immediately used my towel to cover my upper body when I realized that he was staring at it. Why didn’t I just wear my shirt?! 

Before I can cover my body, he worked his quick arms around my body and hugged me from the back. Feeling his own skin against mine made me look nervous.

“The big bad wolf sees flesh he likes.” He his lips. “You look even ier wearing our identical necklace.”

“Kyuhyun! You’re disgusting! Don’t do anything to me please!” I still used my hands to cover my body which was useless.

“Here I come!” He hugged my body tighter and I felt him kiss my back. He was about to kiss my earlobe when I said something to stop him.

“Stop! I will let you do that to me when we’re married!” I hurriedly said without stopping or pausing. I said it as quickly as I can.

“You would what?” Kyuhyun looked at me through the mirror.

“Nothing. I said nothing.” I was sweating.

“Oh you said something!” He was using his playful tone once again. 

“No!” I retorted.

“Do you really want to get married with me?” His smirk was showing again.

“I---I” I didn’t know what to say.

“If you don’t want to, you could have just said no but the fact that you can’t give me a straight answer makes me believe that you want to.” 

I just looked at him with a nervous expression.

“Thinking about it, why don’t we just get married, right? We were talking about your dream house, our children, my parents giving us their blessing and now you are here saying that you’ll let me take advantage of you when we’re married. You really want to, don’t you?” He has a wide grin on his face. 

I just gazed at him. I really didn’t know what to say.

“For now, I don’t think we can use the rings on our necklace as a pendant anymore.” He unhooked my necklace and his necklace and carefully removed both rings from it.

He took my hand and wore the ring on my ring finger. 

He gave me his ring and he was waiting for me to wear it on his ring finger.

“When’s your birthday?” I asked him.

“In a few months.” He said.

“Well, I already know. I just asked you.” I nodded.

“Why?” He smiled.

“This is my advance birthday gift.” I took his hand and wore the ring on his ring finger. “Happy Birthday.”

“Best birthday gift ever!” He gave me a quick kiss on the lips. 

“You’re welcome.” I said.

“Kim Ryeowook.” He was serious.

“Yes?”

“Do you really want to get married with me?”

“You are asking that question way too early! We’re still in high school you sneaky guy!” I said as I admired the ring on my finger.

“What about if we’re already done with college and we both have stable jobs?” 

“If we are still together at that time, finish with college and have stable jobs, take me to this place once more and ask me that question again. I’ll have an answer by that time.” I said with a smile.

“I’ll patiently wait for that day, then.” He nodded.

“Hold onto me, okay? Just keep hanging.” I said as he hugged me from the back once more.

“Like I told you, I will be your very own prisoner for as long as you want.” He placed his head on my shoulder.

“Kyu, please let me get dressed first.” I remembered that I was still not wearing a shirt.

“But I want to stare at your y body for a long time!” He said then laughed.

“How the hell did I find myself deeply in love with a ert who wants to eat me up all the time?” I laughed.

“How the hell did I find myself deeply in love with an innocent boy who doesn’t know how dangerous his addictive power is?” He said then we both laughed.

THE END
________________________________________
_____________________________________________

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who had the patience to stay with this story until the end. If you are reading this then I am referring to you! Yes! You! :D Thank you for being part of this roller coaster ride! :D I don’t know how to thank you enough :D

This is my first ever chaptered KyuWook fic and it has come to an end :D 

Advertisment: I have a new KyuWook fic since I really love writing :D The title is “Can’t Get Over You Getting Over Me” :D 

Once again, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! :D